Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Be Available For God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Available For God (189 Views)

Were Some Prayers Meant For God's Ears Alone? (Pic) / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / Being A Christian Is Not For Sissies. It Takes A Real Man To Live For God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Available For God by jonatoye(m): 5:37am On May 03, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Be Available for God

WORD FOR TODAY
Availability is more than ability; God will only use a man who is available not men with ability. You are prodigal with the grace of God each time you are not available to be used by Him!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For if there is first a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have." (2 Corinthians. 8:12 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever you know how to do is not useful, if you will not make yourself available for God's use. Your useful life is that part of your life you use to serve God in service to humanity. You must be mindful of the fact that if you did not make yourself available for God's use, you will be used by the devil. The only way not to be an instrument in the hands of the evil one is to submit yourself to God.

The blessing of God in your life and every grace made available to you in every facet of life; is given to you for kingdom advancement. God in every generation will never lack human resource; make your existence count by making yourself available for His use in the domain of your placement. Be willing to give your best to serve God everywhere you go.

+ Are you available for God's use? Who is using you?

Lord! I will not be prodigal with your grace in my life; I am available, use me for your Glory in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
The Lord needs someone to use; your ability is a waste if you are not available!!!

Have an Exceptional Week Ahead!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Heavenly Race / The Most Ugly Music Ever!!! / Why Do Full Gospel Christian Ministers Perish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.