Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? (2525 Views)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Chris Olukolade Is Monitoring What People Are Saying On Twitter About GEJ / NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by juman(m): 3:17am On Apr 25, 2011
pleep:

Oh damn. Can some one tell me how to delete posts?

Look for MODIFY button at right hand side and change the content of you post or delete it and replace with a full stop or a coma.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 25, 2011
juman:

Look for MODIFY button at right hand side and change the content of you post or delete it and replace with a full stop or a coma.

Lies. You, sir, do not know what you're saying. Too much Easter pounded yam, I see. Ekiti men no dey carry last.

Poster, To delete, simply click on "reply".
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by maclatunji: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2011
Beaf:

Lol!
If you honestly think I am connected with the Nigerian govt, you muster be high on either paint or gutter water.

Click the link.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Weird! Youths in Kano inhale gutter odour to get drugged *558 suspects arrested —NDLEA

The fact that you even got to read my post talk-less of responding to it screams louder than words. Even your link up there shows that you have no other major job than to stay online all day and protect the interests of your principal.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by Jakumo(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2011
The geographical grid coordinates of every contributor to this and many other internet forums are tracked with millimeter-level accuracy, and their every spoken or written word is potentially a matter of public record.

Around the clock, dedicated software, configured to flag "key words" in ALL internet traffic, actively records and stores "topics of interest",  for scrutiny by analysts and translators devoted full-time to that task, with a view to gaining deeper insight into and influence over current events and future outcomes of both geopolitical and strategic importance to The West.

Being chronologically relevant to events occurring in the worlds 5th largest oil-producing nation, Nigerian-themed internet traffic does qualify for VERY CLOSE observation by Uncle Sam, ably represented by the all-seeing NSA, in collaboration with Britain's MI5.   For helping to maintain a politically correct spin on all global diplomacy both overt, covert and military, The International Court of Justice in Holland, whose tentacles periodically reach out to snatch war criminals and genocide instigators around the globe, also enjoys generous access to much of the data generated by the "Eyes in the SKy".

So yes sir indeed.   Our EVERY typed or spoken word that gets transmitted via the web is being studied, weighed and evaluated.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by wikifiki: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2011
^^^ Analysis that is sound and correct!
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by Sunofgod(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2011
All communication channels are monitored including forums and newsgroups.

Even mobile phones now contain tracking software that automatically send data back to intelligence agencies.

Things we take for granted like search engines are also monitored for trends - eg through google the intelligence agencies can monitor things such as the outbreak of dieseases,

Google is like the worlds brain.

Facebook is probably the worst communication tool that can be used. That's as good as owned by the US Govt and is heavily used for intelligence gathering.

Increasingly forums/facebook/social networking are being used to manipulate users.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by jesus3: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2011
what happened to my ILeke Idi? u been banned?
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by abrahamzo: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2011
nairaland is a forum where nigerians can talk about various issues and its a well developed and managed site so i believe international media and security agents will be monitoring it
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by abrahamzo: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2011
based on my above post, let us as nigerian be very careful on d type of language, comment and observation, we make on this site. lets focus only on d positive side of any topic or issue and avoid making statement dat is cabable of destroying another person and our beloved country.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by juman(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2011
Anyhow, anyway.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by pleep(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2011
abrahamzo:

based on my above post, let us as nigerian be very careful on d type of language, comment and observation, we make on this site. lets focus only on d positive side of any topic or issue and avoid making statement dat is cabable of destroying another person and our beloved country.
yea, i agree with you.
the hatred on Nairaland is reaching a boiling point. If you click on the "whos on" button at the top of the screen you will notice that thee are more guests than members. And this bad language is probably making nigeria seem really bad.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by gaddafe(m): 5:52am On Dec 28, 2011
Nairaland is being monitored. The same with facebook. I have a lot of proof on this.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by babsjnr(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2011
^ ^ so what? Are you doing anything dodge on internet.fbi cia mi5 can watch that's not a problem for I'm here just for fun not something dodge
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by Challas(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
gaddafe:

Nairaland is being monitored. The same with facebook. I have a lot of proof on this.
Jakumo:

The geographical grid coordinates of every contributor to this and many other internet forums are tracked with millimeter-level accuracy, and their every spoken or written word is potentially a matter of public record.

Around the clock, dedicated software, configured to flag "key words" in ALL internet traffic, actively records and stores "topics of interest",  for scrutiny by analysts and translators devoted full-time to that task, with a view to gaining deeper insight into and influence over current events and future outcomes of both geopolitical and strategic importance to The West.

Being chronologically relevant to events occurring in the worlds 5th largest oil-producing nation, Nigerian-themed internet traffic does qualify for VERY CLOSE observation by Uncle Sam, ably represented by the all-seeing NSA, in collaboration with Britain's MI5.   For helping to maintain a politically correct spin on all global diplomacy both overt, covert and military, The International Court of Justice in Holland, whose tentacles periodically reach out to snatch war criminals and genocide instigators around the globe, also enjoys generous access to much of the data generated by the "Eyes in the SKy".

So yes sir indeed.   Our EVERY typed or spoken word that gets transmitted via the web is being studied, weighed and evaluated.

Even d Nigerian Police Force not minding their dumb status has been able to apprehend some run away criminals through their 2go and Facebook accounts.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by ebere1712: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2011
Dude everybody is monitoring nairaland. Dont say anything you think may put you in trouble here.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by worm(f): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
And to say i am using my bb with a registered sim. I don die cheesy grin
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by superior1: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
I wont be surprised if they do
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by joeyfire(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
Na today! I saw a link to a nairaland topic on a blogging site owned by a former MI6 officer, I almost pissed my pants
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by Basseti: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
LOL!!!!

Unfortunately some posters will realize this only when it is too late.

All I can say is post responsibly.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by manny4life(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
YES, maybe not the CIA but I know certain entities are watching, that's why I'm very cautious about what I post on NL. If my boss at work checks in from time to time what I do on here, don't ask me how I knew, YES they are monitoring it.
Re: Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? by SIXFEETUNDER: 3:21pm On Jan 26
DSS monitors NL these days

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Dies While Texting And Driving ( With Picture Of Last Text) / Troops Smoking Ganja In A Block Indusry(pics) / 2015: Diamond Bank Boss, Otti, Declares For Abia Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.