Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video (30898 Views)

Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Grace001: 9:19am On May 03, 2021
Those that run the affairs of this contraption are wicked, heartless and brutal

Good for him to have flew out of this shithole, if not they will show him shege
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:19am On May 03, 2021
Bz

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Ebuka78: 9:22am On May 03, 2021
What about the one that exposed IKONSO?

This country is a joke. Keep exposing them, I mean all of them.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by heykims(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2021
We wey no expose anybody sef too wan escape go Europe.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Seniorwriter(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2021
Better to be alive....we are been governed by oppressors and terrorists
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by blackpanda: 9:23am On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
In December 2015 I predicted that many zombies then like Jafar Jafar who were calling Buhari the " messiah" ..will go on exile and that has come to pass now ..I also Predicted Jagaban will also go on self imposed exile before 2023

Where is evidence of ur prediction
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Lemmy123(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2021
Igivebooks:
Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Who is still chasing women up and dan?? In this 21st Century This guy sef
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by KevMitnick: 9:25am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An innocent heart fears no accusation.
My Bible tells me that the guilty run when no one is chasing.

As a man of truth, he should honour the police's invitation and hear them out. If there is a mix-up in the allegations levelled against him, then it's in his place to set them straight because the Igbos have a saying, "A fu okwu, a fu osisa".

It's not fair, we need to pity the President and put ourselves in the position of our leaders.
There are too many of us running away and hoping for this administration to end.

If everybody runs away, who will they now govern?
Who?
Well even our lord and savior Jesus Christ had to escape to Africa to avoid king Herod's hand. Are you saying he was guilty too?
In Nigeria, you don't need a prophet to tell you that an invitation by the police in a situation like this is a trap and jaafar smelt it from afar.

Best decision he ever made, if not he would have also disappeared like Dadiyata.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Igivebooks: 9:26am On May 03, 2021
Lemmy123:

Who is still chasing women up and dan?? In this 21st Century This guy sef
men. All men.

Even Jeff Bezos was caught chasing another woman. Prince Harry chased another woman. Ronaldo chased another woman.

All men are chasing women whether they are rich or poor, fine or ugly. Making money is not an excuse for not having a wonderful woman in your life.

Get my book and move that fine girl into your crib.

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by SenecaTheYonger: 9:27am On May 03, 2021
You do all this and wonder why foreign investors don’t come here
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by meobizy(f): 9:28am On May 03, 2021
Stay out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Nobody: 9:28am On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
In December 2015 I predicted that many zombies then like Jafar Jafar who were calling Buhari the " messiah" ..will go on exile and that has come to pass now ..I also Predicted Jagaban will also go on self imposed exile before 2023

You forgot to predict that your messiah the albino and coward will run away in a dog cage via Cameroon, you also forgot to predict the death of your commander, Ikonso. Or the gods did not show you these? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Lama70(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a man of truth, he should honour the police's invitation and hear them out. If there is a mix-up in the allegations levelled against him, then it's in his place to set them straight because the Igbos have a saying, "A fu okwu, a fu osisa".

It's not fair, we need to pity the President and put ourselves in the position of our leaders.
There are too many of us running away and hoping for this administration to end.

Who?

If everybody runs away they should govern their families and their cohorts.
Abeg let me know the best way to run away o if you sabi the way.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by hush15: 9:30am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?

Keep kwayet joor. Which innocent heart fears no wetin... a country where truth and justice are been subverted and denied on a day to day basis, so he should died cos una never get sense. Leave the man o. You sef, try tell truth and when you feel threatened, don't run. Wait....
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Lemmy123(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2021
Igivebooks:
men. All men.

Even Jeff Bezos was caught chasing another woman. Prince Harry chased another woman. Ronaldo chased another woman.

All men are chasing women whether they are rich or poor, fine or ugly. Making money is not an excuse for not having a wonderful woman in your life.

Get my book and move that fine girl into your crib.

Just say you wan sell book... Ronaldo can never chase a girl, it should be the other way round... He has a beautiful wife and good looking kids.. Even if him chase, na cruise e just dey catch and nothing close to making it his priority.... I'll buy your book when I'm ready to "Move that fine girl" Into my crib... Ces fini?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by GunnarSch: 9:31am On May 03, 2021
That's good
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Nobody: 9:31am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
were ni boy yi

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Olarewaju89: 9:32am On May 03, 2021
It's obvious now grin

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by FarahAideed: 9:33am On May 03, 2021
JayJohnson:

You forgot to predict the your messiah the albino coward will run away in a dog cage via Cameroon, you also forgot to predict the death of your commander, Ikonso. Or the gods did not show you these? grin grin grin

Leave me ooo
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by FarahAideed: 9:33am On May 03, 2021
blackpanda:

Where is evidence of ur prediction

I don't can't search now
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Onelove508: 9:34am On May 03, 2021
hush15:

Keep kwayet joor. Which innocent heart fears no wetin... a country where truth and justice are been subverted and denied on a day to day basis, so he should died cos una never get sense. Leave the man o. You sef, try tell truth and when you feel threatened, don't run. Wait....

How comes you guys never understand that man after all these while. He is just being sarcastic for God sake.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by tunary(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2021
Better for him
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by juman(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?

Bro, you dey smoke weed?
Your post smack of hard drugs.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by IMAliyu(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
And there is also the wisdom in knowing when to avoid a trap.
Do you have enough faith in the Nigerian police and judicial system to uphold justice and do the right and property thing here,
Or is there enough evidence that the contrary is the case?

Not everyone wants to be a martyr
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Biggers82(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2021
I’ll be here until this regime can guarantee my safety and protect freedom of the press." That one na story

Thank your Allah that you still have money to run away from this useless conutry

You better stay that place with your kidney and family forever don't come back again

Freedom of information in Nigeria is guaranteed but freedom after the information is what we can't guarantee you.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Igivebooks: 9:36am On May 03, 2021
Lemmy123:

Just say you wan sell book... Ronaldo can never chase a girl, it should be the other way round... He has a beautiful wife and good looking kids.. Even if him chase, na cruise e just dey catch and nothing close to making it his priority.... I'll buy your book when I'm ready to "Move that fine girl" Into my crib... Ces fini?
I wan sell book bro.

There are levels to this life. There are girls that Ronaldo chases. There are women that Elon musk will chase.

As they are rich, so are girls also who are at their level. Of course, there are girls which you consider are below you. Those girls will chase you but you'll not look at them.

And then there are girls which are out of your league. You want them but they don't want you. To say men don't chase girls is the fattest lie any man can tell another man.

This is why self improvement is very important. The more you improve the more women you can get into your life.

Learn how to chat her to your bedroom is still here

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Chirowman(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2021
Good of him ,truth doesn't Excel here
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Druss(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?

Are you joking? There is no enforced justice in Nigeria unless you can pay for it.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by kennyamusan(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2021
dre11:
Journalist who exposed Ganduje bribe video flees to UK

I’ll be here until this regime can guarantee my safety and protect freedom of the press."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/459073-journalist-who-exposed-ganduje-bribe-video-flees-to-uk.html
and u expect DJ switch to still remain? una no get sense at all, if u still think Lekki shooting never happened
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by mogbeyiteren: 9:42am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
shut up, Joseph and Mary ran away with Jesus when king Herod wanted to kill him
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Theboss100(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
To slap you dey hungry me. Look at the way you're talking as if you don't know what these politicians are capable of doing to protect their image when caught in a bribery and corruption. They can kill you and all your family members and nothing will happen. Since they see themselves as gods.

As I said, to slap you dey hungry me.

But I can do this to tell you how angry I am with this your stupid post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.