Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video (30900 Views)

Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by witworth(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
In December 2015 I predicted that many zombies then like Jafar Jafar who were calling Buhari the " messiah" ..will go on exile and that has come to pass now ..I also Predicted Jagaban will also go on self imposed exile before 2023
my brother, I support you, wisdom will not depart from you. It's all Hypocrites everywhere, if jagaban will not be able to flee, he will be humiliated like gaddafi's end.
Nigerian second civil war already started in Imo, that will be remembered as the place the war began, The main thing is Yoruba nation must be achieved. Others can choose their own destinies as well.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Igbodicool(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
The painful part is that the so-called Mr. Integrity also lifted hands with him.

Nigeria is truly a marketsquare.
Just sharaaap
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Victorclean1: 4:31pm On May 03, 2021
He should have relocated to Saudi Arabia or Qatar.

Shameful islam
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Munamu: 6:21pm On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An innocent heart fears no accusation.
My Bible tells me that the guilty run when no one is chasing.

As a man of truth, he should honour the police's invitation and hear them out. If there is a mix-up in the allegations levelled against him, then it's in his place to set them straight because the Igbos have a saying, "A fu okwu, a fu osisa".

It's not fair, we need to pity the President and put ourselves in the position of our leaders.
There are too many of us running away and hoping for this administration to end.

If everybody runs away, who will they now govern?
Who?

Nonsense! So you want them to inject him with poisonous substance abi! You think Nigeria is Europe abi. If he does not run , how will he live to fight another day?

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by UD101(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
In December 2015 I predicted that many zombies then like Jafar Jafar who were calling Buhari the " messiah" ..will go on exile and that has come to pass now ..I also Predicted Jagaban will also go on self imposed exile before 2023
sure bet

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by slimfit1(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a man of truth, he should honour the police's invitation and hear them out. If there is a mix-up in the allegations levelled against him, then it's in his place to set them straight because the Igbos have a saying, "A fu okwu, a fu osisa".

It's not fair, we need to pity the President and put ourselves in the position of our leaders.
There are too many of us running away and hoping for this administration to end.

Who?

You are a dangerous agent of satan.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by themanderon: 8:22pm On May 03, 2021
Truly criminals are running the show in this nation and the security agents are just there to protect them using state apparatus.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by gstream: 11:02pm On May 03, 2021
I just hope you still have something left in that your coconut head... so he should wait and be killed.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by RichAbujaGuy: 5:40am On May 04, 2021
bularuz:

Has this account been hacked

not so cleverly duplicated. the mods haven't gotten around to addressing the situation yet.

> Time registered: April 24, 2021

Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by : 7:36pm On Apr 25
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Do something about this impostor below.
This won't be his first or 20th time.

https://www.nairaland.com/mannaabbqgrills/posts
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 2 Shares (Share)

https://www.nairaland.com/6523479/oba-adetokunbo-tejuoso-arrested-romance/3

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? / Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals / Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.