Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) (2841 Views)

"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp / Abia: Ikpeazu Is Fully PDP, Tinubu/APC Is Not His 2nd Or 3rd Choice - John Kalu / Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by heniford2: 3:04pm On May 03, 2021
JuanJO:
visit where exactly? Ohanku abi obohia?
yeah
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 03, 2021
Please show us pix. It will help
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Ruggman: 4:55pm On May 03, 2021
The caption of this write-up is deceitful.
You said Ikpeazu is doing wonders and I couldn't see even a pint of anything wonderful in those pictures of resurfaced old roads.
Please go to Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Lagos and see what is called wonders.
Okezie Ikpeazu has done nothing, he promised to build an airport the same time with Obiano of Anambra , few days ago a plane landed on the Obiano"s airport , Okezie only assembled some compromised cheifs to beg him not to build an airport,
the other day he was ranting about sea port at azumiri please help me ask him how far ?.
Ordinary fly over that has become comon in other states our guyman is battling to complete one.
Please spear us the trash of Okezie"s wonders
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by atango(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2021
To optimise the use of these beautiful structures, the state should invest in the education of users. I can see a keke riding in 2 lanes even though the road markings are very clear. Some road users seem to see the road markings as decorations. Another thing to educate the population about is how to look after these structures because if not properly cared for they will be in a sorry state in a very short time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) / "Dr" Goodluck Jonathan Is The Reason Nigeria Economic Is in Crisis / Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.