Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) (43835 Views)

Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nigercity: 11:52am On May 03, 2021
Kizyte:
Lies! Abia got the worst road in Nigeria!

Lies I can bet my balls Lagos and ogun has More bad roads than anywhere in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by drnoel: 11:53am On May 03, 2021
Umueme:
This road still under rehabilitation, is the Aba-Owerri road. It starts from the ongoing Osisioma flyover and terminates at Bata junction.
The road will be powered with solar streetlights and decorated with flowers.

(So I heard)

Mods push to front page biko. The public outlook on Aba in this forum is bad.

What of PH road
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nigercity: 11:54am On May 03, 2021
Almaigaa:
Do not forget to add these pictures of the REAL Aba grin grin grin

Old pics try another lie
An in btw some of this pictures are not even ABA
Post time and location

Also ogun and Lagos has bad roads than anywhere in the world

3 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Rikze: 11:54am On May 03, 2021
EMMY76:

Abia have the worst roads in the whole nigeria the governor might have considered it better to invest the money for the flyover on the very bad roads in abia.

So what happens to the already uncompleted project "Center Table"?.
So it should become an abandoned project just because he wants to build other roads?

Were those bad roads not there before he started what he could finish after six years?

Is Ebonyi State's allocation not smaller than that of Abia?

Is Ebonyi State's IGR not also lower than that of Abia?

Yet you can imagine the level infrastructure the Gov is laying like eggs everywhere.

I think those in authority in Abia should humbly ask Dave of Ebonyi State to mentor them on how he does it in his state if they are sincere and really want to serve the people.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by StrongInBed: 11:55am On May 03, 2021
Ride on Sir,

The only state that gave both south westerners and illiterate nORTHERNERS SHOES.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nigercity: 11:57am On May 03, 2021
triple996:
elrufai did better una call am painter.
so what is diz one now.
aba na village wey still de learn.
go lagos,abj, kaduna,kano,maiduguri,ibadon,port Harcourt. east still de learn 4 infrastructure angry

I can bet my balls Lagos and ogun has more bads roads than all cities in Nigeria combined

Ibadan self is another brown roof slum
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by StrongInBed: 11:58am On May 03, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
This is the aba we all know and love

Siad by a foolish Nonetity that live on government handout and one church poor rat who can't afford visa to Biafrialand and his hopeless zombies liking his pained ago.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nonybb: 11:58am On May 03, 2021
Zero LANDSCAPING

1 Like

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by jurjes(f): 11:59am On May 03, 2021
Okwyjesus:
Repair Port Harcourt road then l will take lkpeazu serious.

We are in same school of thought. Until PH road is fixed. Na Yimu I dey do all these pishures

1 Like

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Vision101(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2021
@MANNAABBQGRILLS
Good but more can be done.

@me
This is a lie. I work in Aba and I drove on this road last week.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by simhosting: 12:01pm On May 03, 2021
Advertisement
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by abisolagladys(f): 12:03pm On May 03, 2021
Abeg, what is special in the road ooo... Abi is there something I am not seeing
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2021
And this is the worst city in the east

See Enugu City and die !

3 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Consulcurrent: 12:03pm On May 03, 2021
Just give it a span of 2years to see if....
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2021
Umueme:
This road still under rehabilitation, is the Aba-Owerri road. It starts from the ongoing Osisioma flyover and terminates at Bata junction.

(So I heard)

Nothing surprising except to those who have never been to Aba but rely on political photos
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2021
Kizyte:
Lies! Abia got the worst road in Nigeria!

No , Ogun state
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Lomprico2: 12:04pm On May 03, 2021
inside aba fine right from time na, na that ariaria market side be war

5 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Yellowmoon(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2021
[quote author=lucky999 post=101333475]Abia state governor is trying, after six years of building centre table (flyover) in osisioma, other governors are building airport and mall... Na them.....the rest wey don come before am,how many them don do .....ndi obi akpo
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Yellowmoon(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2021
Na them.....the rest wey don come before am,how many them don do .....ndi obi akpo
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by fergie001: 12:08pm On May 03, 2021
simplexvi:
umueme na my village, identify yourself
grin
Na the OP I been dey hail.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 12:13pm On May 03, 2021
We citizens of Nairaland are not happy with the recent road/ infrastructural development in Eyimba city ,we call for protest, those roads must not be developed. We need the old pictures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by EMMY76: 12:18pm On May 03, 2021
Rikze:

So what happens to the already uncompleted project "Center Table"?.
So it should become an abandoned project just because he wants to build other roads?

Were those bad roads not there before he started what he could finish after six years?

Is Ebonyi State's allocation not smaller than that of Abia?

Is Ebonyi State's IGR not also lower than that of Abia?

Yet you can imagine the level infrastructure the Gov is laying like eggs everywhere.

I think those in authority in Abia should humbly ask Dave of Ebonyi State to mentor them on how he does it in his state if they are sincere and really want to serve the people.

Gov. Umahi is a trained civil engineer he has first-hand knowledge about construction than any governor in the south east I doubt if the coming governor of ebonyi can replicate what he is currently doing.

3 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by simplexvi: 12:18pm On May 03, 2021
;Dok o
fergie001:

grin
Na the OP I been dey hail.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Hugoboi(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2021
Chatflick:
Anyone having an old eBay account from 2018 below should contact me

I have a 2014 account. What do you need it for?
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by skinny419(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2021
riverbird:
It's a lie @op, this road is somewhere in Dubai grin
No mind the op..dey can't decieve us again lai lai
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2021
Almaigaa:
Do not forget to add these pictures of the REAL Aba grin grin grin
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Unfortunately for you all you posted are old pics and are now in the past.......

Now check the present.

3 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by andyblinks05: 12:30pm On May 03, 2021
dem try small, them been wan look like lagos… .. but we hope unknown gunmen won't attacm the roads
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 12:34pm On May 03, 2021
Nyamiri people will not comment on this oh....but the moment they hear Tinubu or Oluomo or Lagos state, all of them go come comment on the thread as if we are their source of lineage and regional woe...
Now this is Abia State thread, them no go come comment on it. Idiot set of people...

1 Like

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 03, 2021
sulaak:

From the school that they get their politician.

Why are sidewalks always dirty and dusty.
we still have a long way to go

3 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2021
Umueme:

(So I heard)

what is the surprise? Is it that
Aba is a village that they don't deserve good roads!

1 Like

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 12:39pm On May 03, 2021
Nonybb:
Zero LANDSCAPING

It’s very annoying! The sidewalks and sides of the road look like they weren’t included in the upgrade...not to mention the fact they’re unswept and full of sand/sediment!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas / Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Is Life Really Better Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.