Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) (43798 Views)

Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by slowice(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2021
Okwyjesus:
Repair Port Harcourt road then l will take lkpeazu serious.

That's a federal road and its too much work for the state to embark on, not when they ve many internal roads to fix.... My worry is about stardards here. Abia must get it right come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2021
riverbird:
It's a lie @op, this road is somewhere in Dubai grin
too much ijebu garri is bad. Do we have keke in dubai
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Rikze: 12:39pm On May 03, 2021
EMMY76:

Gov. Umahi is a trained civil engineer he has first-hand knowledge about construction than any governor in the south east I doubt if the coming governor of ebonyi can replicate what he is currently doing.

I am talking about managing funds which you mentioned as the possible reason your Gov abandoned the Osisoma World Class Flyover he started, not being a guru in civil engineering.

Are there no engineers in the state ministry of works to monitor the goddamn project? If that is the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by toprealman: 12:39pm On May 03, 2021
Disgrace of a government. Okezie you couldn't manage the entrance to the place you call home. You had to wait for Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to fix the road for you like they did at Okpu-Umuogbo because of their new church in the area, and here your pathetic noisemakers are singing your praises.
Why not show us the state of Port Harcourt road or ANY street let's sing his praise together once and for all.
Just like the one living in that rock up there that will not hear or see the sorry state of the nation, Okezie is an apology to humanity!

2 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
This is the aba we all know and love
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is where you should focus your energy

Abandoned Osun Airport

6 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by abatically(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2021
Nigercity:
I started loving Abia after last year

I have visited many Nigeria cities
And I can bet my balls, Lagos and ogun has more bad roads than all cities in Nigeria combined

Anyway below are pictures of ABA

Lagos is 1 city. Of course some areas have bad roads but most of the highways that connect neighborhoods are good roads expect a few like the badagry road and old lagos ibadan expressway. Ogun state however also have good road network in the major cities, but the state is so big and there are lots of villages with bad roads. But I can tell u that the stats of the villages in ogun state is still a lot better than most of the villages in the south East. I am from imo state and if u take out owerri and a few other cities the rest are villages with 1 single tarred road while the rest are bush tracks. The major cities in the east are very beautiful (more than the major cities in ogun) but there are not just enough civilization in the villages compared to ogun state.

3 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:53pm On May 03, 2021
Umueme:
This road still under rehabilitation, is the Aba-Owerri road. It starts from the ongoing Osisioma flyover and terminates at Bata junction.
The road will be powered with solar streetlights and decorated with flowers.

(So I heard)

Mods push to front page biko. The public outlook on Aba in this forum is bad.

see how some nigerians are reasoning.....what the Bleep is this? Other cities in the world are busy building sky scrappers etc......some nigerians are here celebrating roads........no wonder dem go carry drums dey dance when a governor construct roads.....naija people got along way to go, with this kinda stone age of reasoning.......
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Meanwhile this is Aba

1 Like

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2021
Hope those roads will last more than five (5) years not the type Okorocha construct for us in Imo state the moment Okorocha tenure finish the road expire Erosion start washing everything away.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by annyz: 1:00pm On May 03, 2021
riverbird:
It's a lie @op, this road is somewhere in Dubai grin

With keke plying an entire lane as in the first picture
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Originalsly: 1:10pm On May 03, 2021
Nigercity:

And I can bet my balls, Lagos and ogun has more bad roads than all cities in Nigeria combined

Why wouldn't they?.... don't they also have more roads that all the cities combined?.....and better roads than all the cities combined? Hater. Just focus on celebrating these your paved roads in Aba... in this 2021 it is indeed worth celebrating. Don't forget to post more pics during the rainy season.

1 Like

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by dfrost: 1:12pm On May 03, 2021
Umueme:

Lol......
I no get strength

Umueme, please I didn't see drainage systems. Is there space for that?

Correct me if I'm wrong. fergie001 brought me here

fergie001 how far? Any news from our people for OT?
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Donkonyon: 1:15pm On May 03, 2021
We will like you to upload the state of Port-Harcourt road in Aba as at today. That is the only road I know in Aba.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by pharoah: 1:21pm On May 03, 2021
What of Faulks road?
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Ayoolamax: 1:24pm On May 03, 2021
Umueme:

Lol......
I no get strength
bro dubai road is even more solid and durable more than this tye one u showing us.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Origin(f): 1:28pm On May 03, 2021
May God not let us be over dazzled by the norm....

In the land of the blind the one eyed man would be king.

We wey suppose don pass this level given our wealth.... Just check out the monthly FGN allocation to states and you would never celebrate mediocrity.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Pearlurch: 1:34pm On May 03, 2021
Abia State GOVERNOR is really trying.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Chatflick(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2021
Hugoboi:

I have a 2014 account. What do you need it for?
I want to buy it. Dm me on WhatsApp. Check my siggy
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by fergie001: 1:47pm On May 03, 2021
dfrost:

Umueme, please I didn't see drainage systems. Is there space for that?

Correct me if I'm wrong. fergi.e001 brought me here

fer.gie001 how far? Any news from our people for OT?
No mind yeye people wey for make us condemn those gbest90 Wordson crazygod openmine rodwave ebukahades10 people to Europa.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2021
Children of hate will commit suicide in Porto novo after seeing all these grin grin
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Dhury: 1:52pm On May 03, 2021
They should reject the road because it was built with zoo money.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2021
Almaigaa:
Do not forget to add these pictures of the REAL Aba grin grin grin
This very picture is Ogun state I know when it threaded, most of you will recycling pictures online especially from West and claim it's Aba, Abia get better roads than Ogun state

5 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by phkka1(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2021
Ikpeazu stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by semyman: 2:25pm On May 03, 2021
The future of that state has been looted
It can only be a federal project
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Johnsown1(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2021
What happen from osisi oma to umueka or the flyover in osisoma junction.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by nony43(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2021
Kizyte:
Lies! Abia got the worst road in Nigeria!

You wish. You have not been to Abia state recently.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by seniorkachion(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2021
Almaigaa:
Do not forget to add these pictures of the REAL Aba grin grin grin

These are Ogun State pics.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Rodwave: 3:25pm On May 03, 2021
fergie001:

No mind yeye people wey for make us condemn those gbest90 Wordson crazygod openmine rodwave ebukahades10 people to Europa.

Lol... Fergie001 zukwani ike
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 3:28pm On May 03, 2021
seniorkachion:

These are Ogun State pics.

That's Aba

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by fergie001: 3:29pm On May 03, 2021
Rodwave:

Lol... F.ergie001 zukwani ike
Mba grin
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by WudBMother: 3:36pm On May 03, 2021
This is a miracle. Aba can be fine like this. There is hope then.

Umueme:
This road still under rehabilitation, is the Aba-Owerri road. It starts from the ongoing Osisioma flyover and terminates at Bata junction.
The road will be powered with solar streetlights and decorated with flowers.

(So I heard)

Mods push to front page biko. The public outlook on Aba in this forum is bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Cinderella Calls On Kenyan Ashawos To Come & Protect Nigerian Customers / Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.