Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� (3981 Views)

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� by 300whitewolves(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2021
omotoshodontee1:
This OP nah mumu...u are just being possessive for no reason.. She suppose take permission b4 she sleep?

When you are saying important things to your girlfriend or wife and she sleep up, condone it
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� by OSDD(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2021
michaelwilli:
OP, you are not nagging. People have things to do with their lives. If you commit some of your time to a person, the person should be good enough to tell you when they won't be able to be with you at that time and why. You could as well use that time for something else. There is communication, there is effective communication. You can try to teach your girlfriend how to communicate effectively and how to respect people's time.

If she doesn't learn, please move on. There's better ways to spend your time than pouring water in basket.

Don't let anyone tell you that you are nagging. This is your girlfriend here, not friends with benefits or sugar mummy that you share no emotional attachment with.
I guessed you missed the part where the girl told him she was stressed out. While you were trying to look like a sage,you ended up looking like a dumbo. The S in your name stands for Sense
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� by michaelwilli(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2021
OSDD:

I guessed you missed the part where the girl told him she was stressed out. While you were trying to look like a sage,you ended up looking like a dumbo. The S in your name stands for Sense

It'll be good if you put all this energy into making your life better.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� by michaelwilli(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2021
300whitewolves:

You just made my day boss, my girlfriend is someone I have in mind to get settled with.

Don't miss the part of teaching her, let her know why it's important. She just might not know why it's bad to leave someone hanging. The benefit of doubt is necessary.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� by Frankicent(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2021
Baba you get wahala. She told you that she's tired. Yet you insisted, because you were desperate. See bro, chill the F*k down.

You're pushing you're self too much. Just give her space. Don't talk to her for few days. If she love you. She will call.

You dey act like married man. No be only you dey love. A woman will respect based on now you place your self..Duo, some no get sense. Some will still disrespect. Chill the F*ck down.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� by OSDD(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2021
michaelwilli:

It'll be good if you put all this energy into making your life better.

No energy was used, you need to read and understand basic stuffs. It's so simple and easy
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Having a girlfriend at this time the country is in chaos should be treated as an act of terrorism!

There's no much difference between you and Shekau.

Thanks for making me laugh so hard this night Bro...
LMFAO
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2021
luminouz:
OP, damn!

You whine more than a girl sef.
That girl knows your mumu buttons

undecided undecided

N.B: Why is your moniker 300whitewolves? You should choose 1000angrybirds!!!

Una just dey give this boy (op) gbas gbos upandan...
Make una allow him to Love his woman nah.. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� by dietola01(m): 3:21am On May 08, 2021
Kriss216:
Having a girlfriend at this time the country is in chaos should be treated as an act of terrorism!

There's no much difference between you and Shekau.
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? / I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / Average Penis Size (when Erect Length In CM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.