Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,012 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them (59538 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by doyinire(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2021
where are the Lovers of Jesus Christ?
Where are the endtime army?
Where are the God Chasers?

The purpose of this write-up is to spur you to take action, but it is important to know that the Holy Spirit inspired this challenge Himself.

I have seen a lot of young people who are truly driven by the love of God in this generation. We meet at conferences, retreats, seminars, and prayer meetings. Most times, the uproar is "God use me," "use me, Lord," "I'm available Lord," or "Father empower me." What a great generation I belong to.

However, while it seems God has not answered us, we are the ones who have not entered into the reality of the answer. In Luke 10:1-19, the disciples did not realize that the power, enablement, capability, anointing, and grace to do exploit had been released until they stepped out to witness.

The #Preach-2-1-A-Day challenge was particularly inspired by the Holy Spirit in the place of prayer. And we are sure this is an avenue for God to add to his end-time army. All that is required is that you preach (leave the conversion to God) to at least one person a day before you sleep through any means, phone, face2face, WhatsApp, social media, etc starting from 1st of October to 31st of October, 2021.
We are equally certain that grace is being made available for everyone that takes up the challenge.

To join, kindly click on the link below to make your DP, upload, and share this write-up on your media page. it's optional to tag @goyeeministry on IG, but we will appreciate it. You can msg/call +2348167312573 to know about GYM

God bless you.

Go Yee Ministry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.