Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) (2596 Views)

Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? / 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by ChiefAfonja: 10:00am On May 03, 2021
The photo below shows Bola Tinubu campaigning for Buhari in 2014 with bogus yet to be fulfilled promises.

Now that he is already making massive move to become president. Considering what we are facing today, do you think Nigerians will take him seriously again?

Let's discuss below

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Kayceo2010: 10:02am On May 03, 2021
Mumu man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 10:03am On May 03, 2021
Criminal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by helinues: 10:05am On May 03, 2021
Continue promoting/campaigning for Tinubu as you people no get credible candidates to present
Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Racoon(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2021
Wondering what the baba will be campaigning with given that the Buhari he foisted on this nation have failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by ChiefAfonja: 10:12am On May 03, 2021
helinues:
Continue promoting/campaigning for Tinubu as you people no get credible candidates to present

Why are you so pained with truth like this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Igivebooks: 10:23am On May 03, 2021
This is what happens when you tend to another man's garden while forgetting yours.

If not for rigging, it would be hard for Tinubu to convince anyone to vote for him. But who needs convincing anyways? Just give the poor masses N500 each and watch money do its wonderful tricks.

Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Xscape1993(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2021
Who will even take him for serious before? I laugh in my local dialect ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by holycup(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2021
Tinubu is gone in politics just like oshiibaba

9ja no be lagos grin

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Joel3(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2021
tinubu can never be president of nigeria. maybe for yoruba nation.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Xhuntra: 10:49am On May 03, 2021
Tinubu will become the president General of Iragbiji village union development association, Osun state grin

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by kingbee90: 10:59am On May 03, 2021

This greedy, dirty, ugly, druggie, evil & wicked man will never be president of this country.
How he deceived his people with all these lies just to install an illiterate jihadist into power to cause pains, suffering and hardship still remains a mystery.
During covid lockdown, he refused to feed his people but now he is currently feeding the north with Jagaba bags of rice BECAUSE of his selfish ambition.
SHAME!!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by franklingud(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2021
With tinubu as president?

From hell to hellfire!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 03, 2021
Past political utterances may have some effect on Tinubu but this doesn't mean he won't be sold to Nigerians.
I wonder why we are yet to realised that some group of people are so hopeless that they can't campaign for their sons and daughters but prefer tarnishing the image of heroes.
In 2015 many unfounded allegations which were never said before were thrown at PMB and he emerged winner of the election and similar the pull down syndrome campaign is taken to Tinubu's door.
Some people will be left with 2 options come 2023; they either vote for Fulani man in PDP or vote for Jagaban!
Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2021
ChiefAfonja:

Why are you so pained with truth like this
HELINUES THE FULANI MAN IS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE, HE CHANGE COLORS LIKE CHAMELEON

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Emergingnation(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
Tantrum is unacceptable!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by dodoisk(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Criminal
under statement

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by lamentor78(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2021
Beware of those that make promises

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by theTranslator: 2:22pm On May 03, 2021
obsession that's what this is look here if in 2023 he contests he will win I might even vote for him sef
he's a lesser devil IPOB can always cry
Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Emergingnation(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2021
theTranslator:
obsession
that's what this is
look here if in 2023 he contests he will win
I might even vote for him sef

he's a lesser devil
IPOB can always cry
Abeg make I borrow this question from Afonja grin. Yoruba what do you really want , today Tinubu the Jagaban for president , tomorrow Oduduwa or death grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by theTranslator: 2:57pm On May 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
Abeg make I borrow your this question from Afonja grin. Yoruba do you really want , today Tinubu the Jagaban for president , tomorrow Oduduwa or death grin
1. we are smarter than you guys
we will get the presidential seat and still get Oduduwa cheesy e pain you?
2. we are not brainwashed to demand for "Oduduwa or death" like IPOB lol cheesy
the fulani will gladly give you the death.
we go and make it happen not "demanding" like our yeastern nyamiri
3. your writing is quite shabby
did you go to university?
4. i hope you don't cry after reading this
yammy leggy shocked grin
Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Emergingnation(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2021
theTranslator:

3. [s]your writing is quite shabby
did you go to university[/s]?
yammy leggy shocked grin
Smart ke ! " Backstabbing and betraying is the preference words here ,not smartness". Cos Afonja and smartness shouldn't be used in thesame sentence.
Nigeria is on it's knees, perhaps at the verge of breakup, because you help brought that lifeless, Nepotistic, NEPA bill certificate man, dementia dullard in Asa Rock into power in the name of sophistication and intelligence.

Your writing is quite shabby
did you go to university
?

Yes ! My vocabulary was according to your own level of understanding! Typical afonja with low IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:03pm On May 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
Smart ke ! " Backstabbing and betraying is the preference words here ,not smartness". Cos Afonja and smartness shouldn't be used in thesame sentence.
Nigeria is on it's knees, perhaps at the verge of breakup, because you help brought that lifeless, Nepotistic, NEPA bill certificate man, dementia dullard in Asa Rock into power in the name of sophistication and intelligence.

Your writing is quite shabby
did you go to university
?

Yes ! My vocabulary was according to your own level of understanding! Typical afonja with low IQ.

Chai! See brutality........

Better finishing move

This is what we call TOMBSTONE move in WWE

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:08pm On May 03, 2021
theTranslator:

3. your writing is quite shabby
did you go to university?
yammy leggy shocked grin
Gibberish as usual from an Ewedu gulping Afonja with numerous pussy cat-like tribal marks.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Ghostrye: 4:48pm On May 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Gibberish as usual from an Ewedu gulping Afonja with numerous pussy cat-like tribal marks.
The reply of the guy above you was smart, but see how you replied eh, it just shows the limit of your mental capacity. Next time take hints from others, you don't have to be tribalistic to be savage
Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:05pm On May 03, 2021
Ghostrye:

The reply of the guy above you was smart, but see how you replied eh, it just shows the limit of your mental capacity. Next time take hints from others, you don't have to be tribalistic to be savage
Original Mumu! Who asked for your irrelevant comment

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by nizetim: 6:11pm On May 03, 2021
ChiefAfonja:

Tinubu ooo!
While we all are discussing this, do you know it's possible to legitimately earn 200k to 300k per month from the comfort of your home (even if you are lazy) cool? You can even earn more if you add a bit more effort.

I can direct anyone to make an informed decision regarding that FREE OF CHARGE. I'd be glad to help you with info that has changed my own finances.

You can WhatsApp me on 08137804939.

You'll be glad you did.

Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by ictjobber: 6:32pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

It’s obvious your soul has been chained.. I really pity your
Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by helinues: 6:33pm On May 03, 2021
ictjobber:

It’s obvious your soul has been chained.. I really pity your

Why should someone with different opinions from you people be seen as a threat?
Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by Ghostrye: 8:31pm On May 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Original Mumu! Who asked for your irrelevant comment
wow, nice try. Maybe next time you'll actually sound smarter. That's an E for effort tho
Re: Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:32pm On May 03, 2021
Ghostrye:

wow, nice try. Maybe next time you'll actually sound smarter. That's an E for effort tho
OLODO! E pain am enter body

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As A Nigerian Lawmaker Is Accused Of Coming Naked To National Assembly / Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party / Igbos Return Back And Develop The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.