Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? (21766 Views)

Infinix Note 12 G96: Better Value Than Xiaomi Or Poco / Umidigi One Pro Is Way More Better Than Xiaomi Note 5 Pro / How To Unfreeze Apps In Infinix Not 3 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by IamDavid(m): 4:34am On May 06, 2021
It's this aggressive marketing xiaomi fan boys do that made my buy Infinix note 8i by January. Absolutely no regrets, serves me so well! Pixel by December by God's grace.
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by CLEVER123(m): 5:31am On May 06, 2021
Who is this one comparing Chelsea to Kano pillars
Xiaomi and infinix
Them no b mate abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by donsheddy1(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2021
emmydee:

I would not know why you picked on "a heavy user" amongst all I shared up there. The interpretation of a heavy user could be independent. Some people use their phones sparingly while others are always pressing theirs. Some always play games, listen to songs, browse, chat or always on calls. My own interpretation rests on the fact that I am always browsing and playing games, watch movies and sometimes listen to my highlife music. Everyone has his spec. The point I am trying to make is show the battery life. So if a phone screen is on for 24hours, that's heavy usage naa. Whatever one does with his phone shouldn't be your business my brother.
I didn't tell you it was my business. Anyways enjoy your phone, but when people who use phones are talking just mellow and read comments.

2 Likes

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by donsheddy1(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2021
emmydee:

I would not know why you picked on "a heavy user" amongst all I shared up there. The interpretation of a heavy user could be independent. Some people use their phones sparingly while others are always pressing theirs. Some always play games, listen to songs, browse, chat or always on calls. My own interpretation rests on the fact that I am always browsing and playing games, watch movies and sometimes listen to my highlife music. Everyone has his spec. The point I am trying to make is show the battery life. So if a phone screen is on for 24hours, that's heavy usage naa. Whatever one does with his phone shouldn't be your business my brother.
I didn't tell you it was my business. More over I picked "Heavy user" cos it was the only words that made sense there. Where you expecting me to ask you "What do you mean by double camera?" And or "What do you mean by follow come?" Anyways enjoy your phone, but when people who use phones are talking just mellow and read comments.

3 Likes

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by Emmawarner500: 9:21am On May 06, 2021
Xiaomi working fine for me. Hear some complaints about infinix but haven't tried it yet. But found Xiaomi products are best in quality and reliability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ekensi01: 10:43am On May 06, 2021
Meister:

Like the S5 pro that has fake specs ?

S4 pro specs are real
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ityP(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2021
edoairways:

Unfortunately not all phone users are game freak. It wasn't Xiaomi that made them sit up rather the like of Oppo, and Vivo did.

Lol. Xiaomi even popular for naija pass Oppo and Vivo, plus Oppo and Vivo no send processing speed. Only Oppo can bring out Helio p95 device for 150k grin... Even Tecno and infinix no heartless like them.

2 Likes

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ityP(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2021
IamDavid:
It's this aggressive marketing xiaomi fan boys do that made my buy Infinix note 8i by January. Absolutely no regrets, serves me so well! Pixel by December by God's grace.

No aggressive marketing tbh. If you're tech savvy, you no go ever reason transsion phones. Infinix note 8i money go do to buy brand new Redmi Note 10. The difference between these two phones are like day and night

5 Likes

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ityP(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2021
donsheddy1:
I didn't tell you it was my business. More over I picked "Heavy user" cos it was the only words that made sense there. Where you expecting me to ask you "What do you mean by double camera?" And or "What do you mean by follow come?" Anyways enjoy your phone, but when people who use phones are talking just mellow and read comments.

Exactly what I tell people who talk about transsion devices
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by iamdapsyj(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2021
hansomb:
most of my guys that owns infinix or Tecno usually come to me to snap documents pictures for them with Xiaomi device then send back into there device. I have been using Redmi charger for the past 5 months without any problem, my last itel device consumed more than 15 chargers. I used to blame NEPA before but now I know better. My last itel device used to cause me eye problems if used for long but since I have transferred to Redmi device I have no such issues. It take nothing less than 4 hours to fill infinix hot device while it take less to fill Redmi devices with more battery capacity. there are many more examples. Though I have no beef with them transition but Redmi devices are far ahead when you compare cost and performance ratio. Even Samsung are restrategizing with affordable devices because Xiaomi are posing a threat to them.

What you have written up there is nothing but the truth.....xiaomi is really showing drastic results and if Samsung doesn't re strategize, they might just be surprised....

Check out the latest results below....

3 Likes

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by Ferrous(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2021
I bought my Redmi Note 8 February last year, the phone and the charger is still working perfectly well. Xiaomi, anyday, anytime. My guys do admire

hansomb:
most of my guys that owns infinix or Tecno usually come to me to snap documents pictures for them with Xiaomi device then send back into there device. I have been using Redmi charger for the past 5 months without any problem, my last itel device consumed more than 15 chargers. I used to blame NEPA before but now I know better. My last itel device used to cause me eye problems if used for long but since I have transferred to Redmi device I have no such issues. It take nothing less than 4 hours to fill infinix hot device while it take less to fill Redmi devices with more battery capacity. there are many more examples. Though I have no beef with them transition but Redmi devices are far ahead when you compare cost and performance ratio. Even Samsung are restrategizing with affordable devices because Xiaomi are posing a threat to them.

3 Likes

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by edoairways: 3:00pm On May 06, 2021
ityP:

Lol. Xiaomi even popular for naija pass Oppo and Vivo, plus Oppo and Vivo no send processing speed. Only Oppo can bring out Helio p95 device for 150k grin... Even Tecno and infinix no heartless like them.
Xiaomi is not popular in Nigeria. They are only popular on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by credon: 5:22pm On May 06, 2021
edoairways:

Its not by popularity, its by profit... money o. Nigeria is not the only market, you will have to look at other markets and the profit coming in
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by edoairways: 6:18pm On May 06, 2021
credon:

Its not by popularity, its by profit... money o. Nigeria is not the only market, you will have to look at other markets and the profit coming in
Xiaomi is not making enough profit to begin with. Don't believe those window dressing financial report. Xiaomi doesn't take african market serious because they believe the continent may not afford their phones. The acclaimed global market doesn't consider the african market, so I wonder the hype on acclaimed global market. The earth has 7 continents, only 5 continent is taken serious . Global market entails the 7 continents not selected ones

1 Like

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by Meister(m): 12:09am On May 07, 2021
ekensi01:

S4 pro specs are real

There's nothing like S4 pro
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by credon: 3:31am On May 07, 2021
edoairways:

Xiaomi is not making enough profit to begin with. Don't believe those window dressing financial report. Xiaomi doesn't take african market serious because they believe the continent may not afford their phones. The acclaimed global market doesn't consider the african market, so I wonder the hype on acclaimed global market. The earth has 7 continents, only 5 continent is taken serious . Global market entails the 7 continents not selected ones
Hmmm chai, "xiaomi is not making enough profit"

1 Like

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ityP(m): 5:41am On May 07, 2021
edoairways:

Ok
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ityP(m): 5:43am On May 07, 2021
credon:

No mind that guy. E be like him don smoke that him thing grin

1 Like

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ityP(m): 5:45am On May 07, 2021
iamdapsyj:

What you have written up there is nothing but the truth.....xiaomi is really showing drastic results and if Samsung doesn't re strategize, they might just be surprised....

Check out the latest results below....

Edoairways shouldn't see this fa. Transsion, nowhere to be found embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ityP(m): 5:46am On May 07, 2021
credon:

Xiaomi is gradually winning the hearts of Nigerians sef. Most of my friends her, na Redmi dem dey use. And yes, na for shop we dey buy am
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ityP(m): 5:50am On May 07, 2021
Edoairways, come and see what I found inside your topic o. But truthfully sha, you can't use a Xiaomi phone and ever in your life think to go back to transsion. Never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by edoairways: 10:27am On May 07, 2021
ityP:

Xiaomi is gradually winning the hearts of Nigerians sef. Most of my friends her, na Redmi dem dey use. And yes, na for shop we dey buy am
That is not true. Let's be factual for once, many Nigerians are reluctant to change
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by edoairways: 10:31am On May 07, 2021
ityP:
Edoairways, come and see what I found inside your topic o. But truthfully sha, you can't use a Xiaomi phone and ever in your life think to go back to transsion. Never
I stopped using transsion however the man on the street is reluctant to change. Transsion phones rarely release updates on their OS. Their latest camon 16 hasn't received any for now.
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by fredie107(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2021
Is Buhari better than the president of Israel?... That's how the question sounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by edoairways: 10:35am On May 07, 2021
credon:

They are not bro. Can't you see that more specifications at lower price compare to samsung and others
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ityP(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2021
edoairways:

I stopped using transsion however the man on the street is reluctant to change. Transsion phones rarely release updates on their OS. Their latest camon 16 hasn't received any for now.

Thank you for admitting grin
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ityP(m): 10:52am On May 07, 2021
edoairways:

That is not true. Let's be factual for once, many Nigerians are reluctant to change

Actually, many are changing. Redmi is getting very popular. Enter jumia and see
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by edoairways: 11:06am On May 07, 2021
ityP:

Actually, many are changing. Redmi is getting very popular. Enter jumia and see
Reality not internet
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by credon: 12:51pm On May 07, 2021
ityP:

No mind that guy. E be like him don smoke that him thing grin
grin infact i no talk again. When iPhone, Samsung and xiaomi are sharing the global mobile market, someone is saying xiaomi is not making profit. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by credon: 12:53pm On May 07, 2021
edoairways:

Thats the problem with transsion phones, they rarely update their phones
Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by iamdapsyj(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2021
ityP:

Edoairways shouldn't see this fa. Transsion, nowhere to be found embarassed

Let me shock him the more. Statistics don't lie you know....

1 Like

Re: Is Infinix Not Better Than Xiaomi ? by ityP(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2021
credon:

grin infact i no talk again. When iPhone, Samsung and xiaomi are sharing the global mobile market, someone is saying xiaomi is not making profit. grin

Na ment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. / Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas / TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.