Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. (1630 Views)

OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / APC: Oshiomhole, Adebayo, Moghalu For Ministerial Posts / Sahara Reporters BREAKING: Wole Soyinka Endorses Moghalu For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 03, 2021
2023 is the undisputable turn of Ndigbo to produce the President of this great country. The two major parties have no choice but to ensure an Igbo man flies their banner. Forget all the lies in the media; 2023 is strictly igbo affair for both APC & PDP.

It is the wish of Nigerians that power transmits to the younger generation. The highly educated and enlightened people who would chart a great future for the nation.

Please I use this medium to plead with Gens. OBJ, IBB, Gowon, George Obiozor & Afenifere to back Prof. Kingsley C. Moghalu for the 2023 Presidential election.
Many months ago, I contacted him anonymously via social media and advised him to join the PDP early so that we can work for him. But he isn't making that move yet. Let me respectfully remind him that only PDP or APC can win a Presidential Election in this country.

The likes of Tinubu, ethnic bigot Rabiu .M. Kwankwaso, thief Atiku, criminal Orji. U Kalu, etc are Not the calibre of people the country needs at this time. We must break away from the cycle of rogues and ethno-religious cretins. ... And most importantly, the position is for Ndigbo by moral justice. The North & West should yield to moral justice to heal past wounds and cement the national inter-ethnic bond.

Please Elder Statesmen, l urge you all to prevail on Prof. Moghalu to join a leading party, so that we can start preparing him to contest. 2023 is already here.

Should he refuse, then an alternative is Prof. C. Soludo. But Soludo has gone far in his quest to be the governor of Anambra State. Nevertheless, he would make a great president that would diversify the economy and create jobs for Nigerians.

Please Statesmen, help the nation to break the cycle of rogues and support Prof. Moghalu to join PDP and contest. If he isn't cooperating, then Prof. Soludo should be made to contest for Presidency, same as we did with Obj in 1999.

Say No to thieves and rogues please.
Profs. Moghalu or Soludo 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by seunmsg(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2021
On the platform of which party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by Nobody: 11:03am On May 03, 2021
seunmsg:
On the platform of which party?

Either PDP or APC. It is his choice but I made it clear it must be one of the two.
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by iammo(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2021
cool

Your opinion...

Mine Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban BAT2023....

Or

Osinbajo/Zulum 2023

SWAGA 2023 ( South West Agenda 2023)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by ngadaAwo: 11:07am On May 03, 2021
[s]
iammo:
cool

Your opinion...

SWAGA 2023

[/s]

How far boy

grin

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond grin

2 Likes

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by Nobody: 11:09am On May 03, 2021
iammo:
cool

Your opinion...

SWAGA 2023

What is this . Please this thread is for refined people. Carry your bullion van thief go another thread pls. No ethnic vote count here. My thread is a nationalist thread, not ethnic count.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by ahiboilandgas: 11:09am On May 03, 2021
Fineman87:
2023 is the undisputable turn of Ndigbo to produce the President of this great country. The two major parties have no choice but to ensure an Igbo man flies their banner. Forget all the lies in the media; 2023 is strictly igbo affair for both APC & PDP.

It is the wish of Nigerians that power transmits to the younger generation. The highly educated and enlightened people who would chart a great future for the nation.

Please I use this medium to plead with Gens. OBJ, IBB, Gowon, George Obiozor & Afenifere to back Prof. Kingsley C. Moghalu for the 2023 Presidential election.
Many months ago, I contacted him anonymously via social media and advised him to join the PDP early so that we can work for him. But he isn't making that move yet. Let me respectfully remind him that only PDP or APC can win a Presidential Election in this country.

The likes of Tinubu, ethnic bigot Rabiu .M. Kwankwaso, thief Atiku, etc are Not the calibre of people the country needs at this time. We must break away from the cycle of rogues and ethno-religious cretins. ... And most importantly, the position is for Ndigbo by moral justice. The North & West should yield to moral justice to heal past wounds and cement the national inter-ethnic bond.

Please Elder Statesmen, l urge you all to prevail on Prof. Moghalu to join a leading party, so that we can start preparing him to contest. 2023 is already here.

Should he refuse, then an alternative is Prof. C. Soludo. But Soludo has gone far in his quest to be the governor of Anambra State. Nevertheless, he would make a great president that would diversify the economy and create jobs for Nigerians.

Please Statesmen, help the nation to break cycle of rogues and support Prof. Moghalu to join PDP and contest. If he isn't cooperating, then Prof. Soludo should be made to contest for Presidency, same as we did with Obj in 1999.

Say No to thieves and rogues please.
Profs. Moghalu or Soludo 2023.
u don't have to insult other leaders from other zone to make your points in Presenting your technocrat igbo candidate ,list out his achievements and working policy documents to solve our problems.
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by Nobody: 11:11am On May 03, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
u don't have to insult other leaders from other zone to make your points in Presenting your technocrat igbo candidate ,list out his achievements and working policy documents to solve our problems.

They are confirmed rogues. In fact, Tinubu' s Toronto case and drugs matter are international matters. I didn't insult anyone. They are rogues.
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by iammo(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2021
Fineman87:

What is this . Please this thread is for refined people. Carry your bullion van thief go another thread pls. No ethnic vote count here. My thread is a nationalist thread, not ethnic count.

So much for nationalism, you call other leaders who fought for Democracy bullion van thief even when nobody reported their bullion van or money stolen, only to speak well of Kingsley Moghalu Son of Shell director and Ambassador/ Diplomat, who got everything through "daddy's " connection

Well guess what?! You and Moghalu or any Ibo leader for that matter are free to purchase party nomination form and meet us at the primaries where we promise to defeat you again as we always do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by PrinceOfLagos: 11:15am On May 03, 2021
iammo:
cool

Your opinion...

Or
Osinbajo/Zulum 2023

SWAGA 2023 ( South West Agenda 2023)

Which stupid Tinubu are you talking about ?

May God not allow the likes of Buhari and Tinubu lead us ever again .

1 Like

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by ahiboilandgas: 11:17am On May 03, 2021
Fineman87:

They are confirmed rogues. In fact, Tinubu' s Toronto case and drugs matter are international matters. I didn't insult anyone. They are rogues.
where they convicted by an legal court as rogues. Please where is the judgment copy or better define rogues
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by mekaboy(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2021
I will vote him in Any party.
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by iammo(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which stupid Tinubu are you talking about ?

May God not allow the likes of Buhari and Tinubu lead us ever again .

Hope you have PVC, God doesn't do the voting we do

May Allah allow Tinubu lead Nigeria and manage our economy and infrastructure as he had managed Lagos

Amin
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 03, 2021
mekaboy:
I will vote him in Any party.

Yes. But those parties don't have a national spread and appeal to deliver a president. That is the matter. He has to join any big 2.
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by ahiboilandgas: 11:20am On May 03, 2021
I will choose akinwumi adesina of Adb over Kinsley mogahalu. The later has tract records of achievement as Minister of Agric and Adb presidency. Heading a development agency will give him first hand expirence and know how on how to tackle the development challenges of Nigeria .
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On May 03, 2021
iammo:

May Allah allow Tinubu lead Nigeria and manage our economy and infrastructure as he had managed Lagos

Amin
Affliction will never rise the second time , Amen

No more room for this old thieving men to rule over 180million youths ever again in this country.

And yes,I have my pvc.

1 Like

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by iammo(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2021
Fineman87:

Yes. But those parties don't have a national spread and appeal to deliver a president. That is the matter. He has to join any big 2.

APC has National spread because Bola Ahmed Tinubu built ACN from scratch, Buhari built CPC from scratch through decades of hard work and commitment before forming a merger

Let Kingsley also build a political platform if he has what it takes, rather than trying to benefit where he didn't struggle
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 03, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
I will choose akinwumi adesina of Adb over Kinsley mogahalu. The later has tract records of achievement as Minister of Agric and Adb presidency. Heading a development agency will give him first hand expirence and know how on how to tackle the development challenges of Nigeria .

It is igbo turn. Adesina would join as Minister.
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by ahiboilandgas: 11:23am On May 03, 2021
iammo:

Amin
God forbid he too unpresidential like pmb .look sicky .u want Nurtw to have a field day in Nigeria abi.the 500 m USD blue rail line is on going for almost 20 years. Mile 2 to seme over 10 .while Alpha beta is cashing out big time

1 Like

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by helinues: 11:23am On May 03, 2021
Undisputable indeed. grin

Mods should move this thread to where it belongs....

Of course joke section
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by iammo(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Affliction will never rise the second time , Amen

No more room for this old thieving men to rule over 180million youths ever again in this country.

And yes,I have my pvc.

Good vote your choice and let majority carry the vote

Biden is not old at 78

Trump is not old at 74

Angella Markel is not old at 66

Vladimir Putin is not old at 68

Nana akofu is not old at 73

But Tinubu is old at 69

1 Like

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by ahiboilandgas: 11:25am On May 03, 2021
Fineman87:

It is igbo turn. Adesina would join as Minister.
it time for competency rather .it not by turn but by votes
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by b3llo(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2021
Moghalu has a lot of work ahead of him.
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by helinues: 11:25am On May 03, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

How far boy

grin

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond grin

Stop derailing threads with tantrum... If you don't have any meaningful contribution to the topic, then shut up
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by iammo(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
God forbid he too unpresidential like pmb .look sicky .u want Nurtw to have a field day in Nigeria abi.the 500 m USD blue rail line is on going for almost 20 years. Mile 2 to seme over 10 .while Alpha beta is cashing out big time

Just mention one state that out performed Lagos this past 20 years of democracy
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 03, 2021
iammo:

Biden is not old at 78

Trump is not old at 74

But Tinubu is old at 69

The date you changed to 69. Please create a Tinubu thread.
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 03, 2021
iammo:

Akwa Ibom. 2023 is for Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by helinues: 11:26am On May 03, 2021
iammo:

Biden is not old at 78

Trump is not old at 74

But Tinubu is old at 69

Just wait and see how the guy would shift the goal post from Yaba to Izeala junction...

grin
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by ngadaAwo: 11:26am On May 03, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Stop derailing threads with tantrum... If you don't have any meaningful contribution to the topic, then shut up
[/s]
who are you please
do I know you?
stop seeking my attention

1 Like

Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by Nobody: 11:27am On May 03, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
it time for competency rather .it not by turn but by votes

Adesina isn't more competent. After igbo, then we will allow competency.
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by ahiboilandgas: 11:27am On May 03, 2021
iammo:

Lagos currently ranks among worst cities to live in the world check the stat .name one governor that has looted his state back to back for 20 year of democary
Re: Obj, IBB, Ohaneze- Kingsley Moghalu For President 2023.. by iammo(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Just wait and see how the guy would shift the goal post from Yaba to Izeala junction...

grin

You know this people well....

I want to give them small headache on their thread grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Latest Live Broadcast / If Referendum Was Approved Today....... / MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.