Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

If Referendum Was Approved Today....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Referendum Was Approved Today....... (1626 Views)

IPOB To FG: We’ll Suspend Agitation If Referendum On Biafra Is Held / If Referendum Made Atiku A Nigerian, Why Cant Referendum Make Kanu A Biafran? / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
If both House of reps and senate pass the referendum bill, presidency accenting to it, the secessionists would lose woefully in the Referendum.

Firstly, it would be rigged just like normal election

Secondly, the secessionists don't have the resources to get across to people and pass the message of their new country.

Disfranchisement would definitely happen during the referendum election which may be targeted at those who might have voted for a new country

Had there been some projects, developments done by the secessionists in their respective region, that would have been used as part of campaign for their new country but at the moment, all development plan must be halted until new country arrives.

1 Like

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Fahdiga(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
When that time comes you will know that you are deceiving yourself

12 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
When that time comes you will know that you are deceiving yourself

There can't be referendum to start with cos it won't pass first reading at the house

1 Like

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Fahdiga(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

There can't be referendum to start with cos it won't pass first reading at the house
That's because the people in power benefits from the rot in the system and not because the masses don't want it

13 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by BKayy: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

You will earn the referendum not out of pity.
Eritrea defeated Ethiopia to earn theirs.
South Sudan made life unbearable for Sudan to earn theirs.
And if you look at it, IPOB is at the right track. Expect hell on Nigeria for the next 50 or 100 years. Depending on how much Nigeria can take

9 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
That's because the people in power benefits from the rot in the system and not because the masses don't want it

So which time are you now expecting to cum like Atiku?
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Fahdiga(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

So which time are you not expecting to cum like Atiku?
Where have you seen me supporting Atiku?

3 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

And if you look at it, IPOB is at the right track. Expect hell on Nigeria for the next 50 or 100 years. Depending on how much Nigeria can take

The hell you are threatening can only happen in the region calling for it..

So we can't take that as a threat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Where have you seen me supporting Atiku?

Don't divert as usual. Where did I accuse of of being Atiku supporters.

Let's stick to the cumming time
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by sweetshisha: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
In a free and fair voting, people for one Nigeria would win anytime anyday.. only few teenagers on the internet are screaming for Secession
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by BKayy: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

LOL. You need to read more my dear.
Even Sudan became bankrupt despite their oil wealth when they were funding expedition into the South.
USA just lost to the Taliban because they cant keep up with the cost.
When the FG said that IPOB is the result of the hardship in Nigeria many of you didn't understand. Nigeria is losing face in the international community because of IPOB and for a nation that rely on Foreign help to survive facing such, hardship follows.
Just relax and enjoy the movie.
Like I said earlier, very soon you will be part of those that will be calling for referendum

9 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by nyiamfrank: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nigeria would disintegrate. Sure.

4 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Fahdiga(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Don't divert as usual. Where did I accuse of of being Atiku supporters.

Let's stick to the cumming time
The little crumbs you eat from supporting the terrorist APC will soon come to an end when the PDP takes over power in 2023

6 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
The little crumbs you eat from supporting the terrorist APC will soon come to an end when the PDP takes over power in 2023

Again, this thread is about referendum not Apc or Pdp.

Stick to the topic without derailing. You are yet to dispute the points I raised
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

LOL. You need to read more my dear.
Even Sudan became bankrupt despite their oil wealth when they were funding expedition into the South.
USA just lost to the Taliban because they cant keep up with the cost.
When the FG said that IPOB is the result of the hardship in Nigeria many of you didn't understand. Nigeria is losing face in the international community because of IPOB and for a nation that rely on Foreign help to survive facing such, hardship follows.
Just relax and enjoy the movie.
Like I said earlier, very soon you will be part of those that will be calling for referendum

Those stories are for other countries not Nigeria.

Your region politicians won't even allow you people to over grow wings not to talk of FG.

Moreover, all those places you are making reference to,the secessionist have the backing of their top politicians,same can't be said about Nigeria secessionist

1 Like

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Fahdiga(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Stick to the topic without derailing. You are yet to dispute the points I raised
Oga with the way things are going under the lifeless expect referendum to happen anytime soon. Majority of Nigerians wants out so your points are baseless

2 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by BKayy: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

I think I have explained this to you.
Go and research how many oil firms that are still in Nigeria.
Many don't want to soil their countries name and pay repatriations later.
Go and find out why your economy is going down and relying only on loans.
We are here with you my dear.
The more we stay the more we make you all miserable. We are just making you people feel what we feel. The pain we feel

3 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by BKayy: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Those stories are for other countries not Nigeria.

Your region politicians won't even allow you people to over grow wings not to talk of FG.

Moreover, all those places you are making reference to,the secessionist have the backing of their top politicians,same can't be said about Nigeria secessionist
Go and read again.
Just like IPOB, None had at the beginning. The many that jumped in at the end didn't get anything after it was actualised

2 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Go and read again.
Just like IPOB, None had at the beginning. The many that jumped in at the end didn't get anything after it was actualised

Stop comparing Igbos with aforementioned...

They are not in the same league with those countries and if you even check most of the said countries, they are mostly muslim dominated area
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oga with the way things are going under the lifeless expect referendum to happen anytime soon. Majority of Nigerians wants out so your points are baseless

@ bolded is fallacy
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by fozapi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:
If both House of reps and senate pass the referendum bill, presidency accenting to it, the secessionists would lose woefully in the Referendum.

Firstly, it would be rigged just like normal election

Secondly, the secessionists don't have the resources to get across to people and pass the message of their new country.

Disfranchisement would definitely happen during the referendum election which may be targeted at those who might have voted for a new country

Had there been some projects, developments done by the secessionists in their respective region, that would have been used as part of campaign for their new country but at the moment, all development plan must be halted until new country arrives.

i dont understand your issues with biafra?is it by force to live with you?

1 Like

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Racoon(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Well said sir.

1 Like

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by fozapi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
sweetshisha:
In a free and fair voting, people for one Nigeria would win anytime anyday.. only few teenagers on the internet are screaming for Secession

mc oluomo thug yoruba omo al.....

1 Like

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
fozapi:

i dont understand your issues with biafra?is it by force to live with you?

Please where did you see me mentioning Biafra abi you have comprehension problem?
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Fahdiga(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

@ bolded is fallacy
All this protesters from the east west and south south are they not Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by fozapi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

stop wasting your time with igbo haters and this one in particular is an unintelligent fool,i still dont get it you hate igbos but you wont support them to leave nigeria,black people are the worse set of people,very wicked.monogamy brain is filled with ogogoro

3 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Unik3030: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

the one who promised to bring hell is already languishing in Buhari prison now,last last u self go rock Fendi with handcuffs
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by fozapi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Please where did you see me mentioning Biafra abi you have comprehension problem?

shut you mentioned congo..ewu

1 Like

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
fozapi:

stop wasting your time with igbo haters and this one in particular is an unintelligent fool,i still dont get it you hate igbos but you wont support them to leave nigeria,black people are the worse set of people,very wicked.monogamy brain is filled with ogogoro

Mynd44, oamj4, lalasticlacla, dominique, Seun, mukina

Rule 2
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Unik3030:
the one who promised to bring hell is already languishing in Buhari prison now,last last u self go rock Fendi with handcuffs

By the time the court case resumes, all those hiding behind their keyboard to incite UGM would also be picked..

It's a gradual process
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Fahdiga(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Racoon:
Well said sir.
100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Replies US-based Organisation, Denies Sponsoring Terrorism / 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. / Evangelist Abducted By Boko Haram, Turned Fighter, Killed Protecting Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.