Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity (2331 Views)

But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Cyberterror: 1:54pm On May 03, 2021
Enemies of Buhari can collect some for keeps grin

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by femi4: 3:45pm On May 03, 2021
Fake people everywhere

Unfortunately, they ll lie to you in two yrs time and you ll believe them again
Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Nuelito: 3:51pm On May 03, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by orisa37: 4:20pm On May 03, 2021
THE PASTORS MEAN THAT THE MOMENT WE IMPEACH BUHARI INSECURITIES WILL STOP IN NIGERIA.
Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by nizetim: 6:13pm On May 03, 2021
RagaMufeen:

While we all are discussing Buhari and the rest, do you know it's possible to legitimately earn 200k to 300k per month from the comfort of your home (even if you are lazy) cool? You can even earn more if you add a bit more effort.

I can direct anyone to make an informed decision regarding that FREE OF CHARGE. I'd be glad to help you with info that has changed my own finances.

You can WhatsApp me on 08137804939.

You'll be glad you did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal To Igbos On Nairaland / Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do / C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.