Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? (22385 Views)

Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo / 18-Month-Old Baby Raped To Death By A Relative In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2021
Get a Lawyer before anything else
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by LOVEGINO(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2021
Abeg gimme him number. I get one fresh babe to give am. I gats kut my share also
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by Gkay1(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
Una nor get elder for una family ?

Abi d guy don settle all d elders and remain only u.

loyal u nor gree, see wat u cause to yourself now.

my brother go and hustle ur own.
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by guru03(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2021
You better get a lawyer quickly, this is a court case not efcc. the lawyer should be deligent to handle the case.
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by Bigdik70inch2(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:

I done tell you my own. We can't deny our roots. Even brothers have killed for less.

Yo sig tho cheesy........
And.........if person wan to chyke u privately nkor
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by RMoneyInTheBank: 1:00pm On May 03, 2021
Hajjsay:
Help!A relative of mine refused to share out the will that was left, squandering the wealth to himself and no one dare's talk to him...so how do i report him to any organization?
guy you don't need EFCC neither do you need the police ...you have to be very stubborn to get what you want... Do it to the extent people will be begging you to stop... Then dialogue will come in... Guy you have to be mad...make life uncomfortable for him...
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by Bedrooomsecret: 1:02pm On May 03, 2021
Leave him to Karma. Some of these relatives might be diabolic. Your life is precious
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by bleskid: 1:02pm On May 03, 2021
I know what to do ... but I don't know what to do... I meet I need money
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by double77: 1:04pm On May 03, 2021
Go to Ogoni land their juju no get mate
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by adonainana: 1:06pm On May 03, 2021
Hhh
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by Romanoff(f): 1:06pm On May 03, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

Yo sig tho cheesy........
And.........if person wan to chyke u privately nkor

E go need go through my husband be that.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by 8stargeneral: 1:07pm On May 03, 2021
Report him to buhari
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by Dony19(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2021
Instead of to find away to get your share you want to involve efcc las las na una go still go nail am
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by berrystunn(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2021
Hajjsay:
Help!A relative of mine refused to share out the will that was left, squandering the wealth to himself and no one dare's talk to him...so how do i report him to any organization?

Just a petition
But what will you put in the petitions

So they will not see it as a family matter
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by hajimutex1: 1:10pm On May 03, 2021
What will be your gain
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by Kayw4re(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:
There probably a reason no can talk to him.

E fit dey use jazz, sha be careful.

Many have died because of Will.

Leave him, by the time him leg swell up like banana stem, he go know.

He should face his life squarely and forget the will .

When there is life , there is hope

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by Bigdik70inch2(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:

E go need go through my husband be that.

Hahahaha.......
U jux made laff out loud......
We u as husband welcum dat??
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by sonofthunder: 1:51pm On May 03, 2021
Hajjsay:

A proper will should be in possession of a lawyer and not a relative. Do post more information so that people with experience in this area can help you appropriately.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by smasher1(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2021
Hajjsay:

Go and work hard and leave family inheritance.
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by smasher1(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2021
eliok:
They that's reason you shouldn't depend on family money / benefits. Some one could aggregate all to himself or family . That's how family clash starts.

People in this country are not ready to work for their money. That's the challenge. You don't need any body money including parents. You only add such money to your life not depending or waiting for such wealth.
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Ogbeni settle real niggarrrrs for your area make them treat he fuckkk up...

Buy origin bitters and enough weed for ground
boss I don pm abeg I wan reason you something off here
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by ngjames2021: 2:51pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits!

I've changed my life!
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!

No doubts, no fears!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH

https://thisdayslive.com/whatsappgroup/
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by MummyD2020(f): 2:55pm On May 03, 2021
smasher1:

Go and work hard and leave family inheritance.

Naso, some people need a push to make it in life. Its not a bad thing if he wants his inheritance. The selfish guy that has the whole family's inheritance is worse than the devil. I wonder how he sleeps. Tomorrow now the slowpoke will come out to claim 'hard work pays', 'money answereth all things' and 'I'm a big boy'.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by FFF241: 3:03pm On May 03, 2021
The same way you will report a non relative

Hajjsay:
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2021
Take his ass to court
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by FarahAideed: 4:00pm On May 03, 2021
Coldplay007:

Whose will is it? How is the relative to the deceased? How are you related to the deceased? Have you seen the content of the will.

You fit be distant cousin of the dead person make you dey try fight the widow over eill..

Exactly the questions I expected people to ask OP but instead in typical Naija manner they are all giving advise on how to deal with the relative ..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by FarahAideed: 4:01pm On May 03, 2021
Hajjsay:

Oga is the deceased your Father ?
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by smasher1(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2021
MummyD2020:

Naso, some people need a push to make it in life. Its not a bad thing if he wants his inheritance. The selfish guy that has the whole family's inheritance is worse than the devil. I wonder how he sleeps. Tomorrow now the slowpoke will come out to claim 'hard work pays', 'money answereth all things' and 'I'm a big boy'.

True, but to make it in life is hard work. I know so many of my friends who inherited properties over ten years ago and are very broke now even selling the inheritance.

That's where hard work pays. Yearly, you'll see yourself growing and inheritance would only compliment your wealth.
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by MummyD2020(f): 4:07pm On May 03, 2021
smasher1:

True, but to make it in life is hard work. I know so many of my friends who inherited properties over ten years ago and are very broke now even selling the inheritance.

That's where hard work pays. Yearly, you'll see yourself growing and inheritance would only compliment your wealth.

Both of us do not know the guy's status. He just stated that the guy is overshadowing others to take the inheritance alone. Thats the mistake you made. The guy may be working or schooling or hustling. Whatever, i dont know. No offence, you just concluded that the guys is idle. Its not fair on him for stating what his relative is doing like he is not entitled. Are you supporting the selfish relative?
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by Hajjsay: 4:09pm On May 03, 2021
zoeA:

Go to court...not Efcc
we don't like the long process...and their unreasonable charges
Re: How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? by Hajjsay: 4:16pm On May 03, 2021
Coldplay007:

Whose will is it? How is the relative to the deceased? How are you related to the deceased? Have you seen the content of the will.

You fit be distant cousin of the dead person make you dey try fight the widow over eill..
well...i don't want to give much information...but there's no widow...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Killed, Scores Injured In Imo Cult War / Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? / Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.