Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti (15486 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) / Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by cly490(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
What an elder saw while sitting....

3 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by DaveDanny: 12:57pm On May 03, 2021
Zbb
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by DaveDanny: 12:58pm On May 03, 2021
Znzhsh
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by temitope27(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2021
Chibuike21:
He still won, nonetheless. Your support was irrelevant.
and ur currently suffering for him winning

6 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by SouthSouth1914: 1:01pm On May 03, 2021
Chibuike21:

Buhari won, but Nigeria lost

5 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by jrusky(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2021
Very very justified sir. Tinubu, Amaechi, Onu, Okorcha, Akande, Ngige, Timipere go feel the heat by 2023.

We dey wait una..........

4 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by donbenie(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2021
Chibuike21:
And the country entered one chance..

Enjoy your change!!

4 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Basher8583: 1:16pm On May 03, 2021
All these noise because Buhari did not share the money
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2021
richiemcgold:
the 'sai baba' chants and the APC's 'Change' mantra in 2015 was like the biggest thing to ever happened since the resurrection of Jesus. I personally thought those against bubu at that time were enemies of Nigeria (afenifere inclusive, and even my mother who always made reference to a vision she once had about a purported Islamic agenda in Nigeria which I found very hard to believe.)
..but now I know better. Never again shall I question the opinions of elders.
It is good to be humble enough to admit error.
God bless your sincererity

2 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by michoim(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2021
You will soon be unjustified...
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by IGBOSON1: 1:47pm On May 03, 2021
Xhuntra:

And he is wrecking your life nonetheless

I suspect stubborn namas (like the dude you just quoted) who still insist Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since sliced bread...i suspect many -if not all- have a filial or business connection with top members the Buhari gov’t or his useless party, APC!

1 Like

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Ayomi90: 2:30pm On May 03, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:
But your ewedu brothers said buhari Is the best thing to happen to Nigeria after slice bread

Yoruba ronu oo
Is Rev. Father MBaka nd his congregation also an ewedu eater?

2 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Staro: 2:32pm On May 03, 2021
Terrible
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Onliie(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2021
mouthofThegod:
"What the elders sat down to see, zombies online will NEVER see it even if they fly up"
grin grin grin
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Kaiser20: 2:38pm On May 03, 2021
InaNla:
we warned Nigerians on the inherent dangers of voting a certificate-less/NEPA bill quota system general.

All the red flags were there...

They shouted CHANGE, CHANGE, hope una don see una change now?

Next we warned Nigerians again, them mentioned NEXT LEVEL, now we have all seen the next level of BLOOD and DEATH across Nigeria.

Buhari is a divisive and sectional ruler. A known bigot and a HEAVY ethnic supremest.

I blame the evil spirit of Jan'jaweed.

How tinubu used propaganda and liars to convince his people that buhari was a man of integrity and the best to handle security issues.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by UnabashedIPOB: 2:42pm On May 03, 2021
Anyone who voted for Buhari needs to be shot. You know the man was not only a religious bigot, he was an ethnic jingoist. He showed it by his actions and utterances. He was all about his religion and his FULANI people. So, if you voted for him, you voted for him because of your hatred for Jonathan and you are STUPID.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by ngjames2021: 2:51pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits!

I've changed my life!
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!

No doubts, no fears!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH

https://thisdayslive.com/whatsappgroup/
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by oguns222: 2:59pm On May 03, 2021
richiemcgold:
the 'sai baba' chants and the APC's 'Change' mantra in 2015 was like the biggest thing to ever happened since the resurrection of Jesus. I personally thought those against bubu at that time were enemies of Nigeria (afenifere inclusive, and even my mother who always made reference to a vision she once had about a purported Islamic agenda in Nigeria which I found very hard to believe.)

Only dumb people found it hard to believe that Buhari would islamize Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by oguns222: 3:05pm On May 03, 2021
Chibuike21:

If you ask your father, mother, brothers and sisters, they will tell you how Buhari government has negatively affected them. They will declare to you that Buhari's government is a curse

4 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Brushstrokes20: 3:12pm On May 03, 2021
Spot on... the redundant coupist is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

3 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by DrSamOnowu87(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2021
I am Finding ds hard to believe. It was d two face,double standard of d Yoruba's against Jonathan that brought in dis nepa bill certificate holder. The script was written & directed by Tinubu, assisted by all d whole south west governors, senators,house of Representatives & state house of Assembly members, Oba's esp. Oba of Lagos and ably supported by virtually all thier elders.
Pa Fasoranti, sorry but u lied on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by sweetjohn(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2021
All other tribes should burn and buried their shame and respect the decisions of the Igbos. The Igbos due to the high level of industrialization in their blood and gene knows when a calamity is about to befall a place or nation. No wonder this popular saying, if you find yourself in any part of this world and their is no Igbo man there, run for your dear life. Its simple, it means that that place is not a good place for business. Same with personalities, if an Igbo refused to vote for you, it not because of tribe or religion, its simply because you lack ecomonic policies and can not produce an enabling environment for businesses to strive. Thats the case with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by CasNova(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2021
Hmn.....
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Viktom(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2021
richiemcgold:

Your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by omoyeni37: 4:40pm On May 03, 2021
What a colossal failure of a president

2 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 03, 2021
In all honesty, I have tried to think out what the solution to Nigeria's backwardness can be, the only thing ringing in my mind is writing a new constitution, the current constitution puts the country on a faulty foundation.

My prayer is that God will raise people with enough courage to effect the necessary changes in our constitution.

1 Like

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by orisa37: 5:41pm On May 03, 2021
THAT'S THE SPIRIT.
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Ahasco(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2021
richiemcgold:

Don't worry, you will still make the same mistake. You know why? Cos pipo like you never learn from such

1 Like

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by richiemcgold: 6:30pm On May 03, 2021
Ahasco:

Don't worry, you will still make the same mistake. You know why? Cos pipo like you never learn from such
I can't remember where I mentioned mistake in my comment. You're probably blind sir.

..and since you seem to know it all, can you please tell us the candidate who had my vote in 2019?
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Ahasco(m): 11:28pm On May 03, 2021
richiemcgold:

I can't remember where I mentioned mistake in my comment. You're probably blind sir.

..and since you seem to know it all, can you please tell us the candidate who had my vote in 2019?

Just what I expected. Simp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Na’Allah Kura Resigns As Kano Commissioner, Defects To NNPP / Peter Nwachukwu Didn’t Escape, Says Correctional Service / Peter Obi's Achievements (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.