Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,786 members, 7,837,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Suggestions Needed. (paid Service) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestions Needed. (paid Service) (366 Views)

Suggestions Needed Pls!!! / Suggestions Needed In NYC / Help Suggestions Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Needed. (paid Service) by 5thAngel(f): 12:01pm On May 03, 2021
I currently intern for a research company.

There's an upcoming program we want to execute, in collaboration with the SUG of the school.

We want to teach students how to make use of the SPSS software for data analysis for their own research work. Learning the usage of this software gives tremendous benefits. They can run analysis for others and profit off of it.
Now, I'm to bring up a theme for the event, a title what will pique the interest of the students.

Note: The students will have to pay 5k naira to learn how to use the software. To learn SPSS costs nothing less than 40k naira.

Please, I need convincing suggestions, will really appreciate it.
If there's a suggestion I like, I'll send the person airtime of #500. I know its little, but that's what I can afford for now.
Re: Suggestions Needed. (paid Service) by earleswood(f): 1:08pm On May 03, 2021
1.Try stochastical distribution of Corona Virus distribution e.g. by transport routes, markets, etc.
2. The impact of social media on purchasing decisions.
Shikenan!
Re: Suggestions Needed. (paid Service) by 5thAngel(f): 5:49pm On May 03, 2021
earleswood:
1.Try stochastical distribution of Corona Virus distribution e.g. by transport routes, markets, etc.
2. The impact of social media on purchasing decisions.
Shikenan!
Thanks for your contribution but I wasn't talking about research topics. What I need is a title for the event to attract students to register.

(1) (Reply)

A Man Walks To Her Wife Cousin / How Do You Detect A Cheating Partner / 4 Years Ig Acct !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.