Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Accurate Steps On How To Create JAMB Profile Code On Your SIM Using USSD - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accurate Steps On How To Create JAMB Profile Code On Your SIM Using USSD (375 Views)

How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) / JAMB Profile Registration: How to Create JAMB 2023 Profile with NIN on Phone SMS / How To Create JAMB Profile For 2018/2019 Registration – Details Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accurate Steps On How To Create JAMB Profile Code On Your SIM Using USSD by Abimbola2525(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2021
Accurate Steps On How To Create JAMB Profile Code On Your SIM Using USSD

Click on the link below to read more
https://www.examweapon.com/2021/05/accurate-steps-on-how-to-create-jamb-profile-code-on-your-sim-using-ussd.html

Re: Accurate Steps On How To Create JAMB Profile Code On Your SIM Using USSD by psucc(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2021
Do one need to create a profile on jamb portal before generating the profile code?

I know of a girl who has for the past 3 weeks trying to generate the code to no avail but each time N50 is gone.

please help
Re: Accurate Steps On How To Create JAMB Profile Code On Your SIM Using USSD by Igivebooks: 12:28pm On May 03, 2021
Hi

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: Accurate Steps On How To Create JAMB Profile Code On Your SIM Using USSD by Heryordele94(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
psucc:
Do one need to create a profile on jamb portal before generating the profile code?

I know of a girl who has for the past 3 weeks trying to generate the code to no avail but each time N50 is gone.

please help

Pls was she layer able to get it and how. Someone I know is currently experiencing same.
Re: Accurate Steps On How To Create JAMB Profile Code On Your SIM Using USSD by psucc(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Heryordele94:

Pls was she layer able to get it and how. Someone I know is currently experiencing same.
for whia!

She spent over N5K until JAMB closed shop last year. And again, she is on it this year, I pray she gets it right.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Canterbury, United Kingdom. / How Long Does It Take For Change Of Course To Reflect On Jamb Caps / I Need Help To Study In Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.