Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Old Testament Is Not Functional But Very Functional When You Want Tithes - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Old Testament Is Not Functional But Very Functional When You Want Tithes (948 Views)

Casting Of Lots By The Apostles In The New Testament Is Pagan Practice Like Ifa / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Old Testament Is Not Functional But Very Functional When You Want Tithes by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On May 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] According to your myopic interpretation abi? Good. Now get the f**k off.
lipsrsealed
Twisted interpretation that mirrors reality? undecided

The kind of worship God calls for is obedience of His commandments so your church activities mean nothing to God, but everything to the church business and its owner.

Again...
Your churches are nothing but "glorified" social clubs aka businesses! "Glorified in the sense those who run the tack on the name of God to make it seem that God is in some way involved in what they do there. undecided

God never asked for these churches. He never even commanded His followers to gather as you do in those churches. The sooner you accept God's Truth over the lies of men, the better for your eternal soul. undecided
Re: The Old Testament Is Not Functional But Very Functional When You Want Tithes by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Another jobless individual. If you don't like as they collect tithes go and collect if from them na? Mumu

I am not a pastor.
Re: The Old Testament Is Not Functional But Very Functional When You Want Tithes by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On May 03, 2021
731oone:
[s][/s]
God declared Himself against human shepherds aka pastors from even the time of His prophet Ezekiel

Ezekiel 34 vs 9-16 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. So, you shepherds, listen to the word of the Lord!
10. The Lord God says, “I am against the shepherds. I will demand my sheep from them. I will fire them. They will not be my shepherds anymore. Then the shepherds will not be able to feed themselves, and I will save my flock from their mouths. Then my sheep will not be food for them.”
11. The Lord God says, “I myself will be their Shepherd. I will search for my sheep and take care of them.
12. If a shepherd is with his sheep when they begin to wander away, he will go searching for them. In the same way I will search for my sheep. I will save them and bring them back from all the places where they were scattered on that dark and cloudy day.
13. I will bring them back from those nations. I will gather them from those countries and bring them back to their own land. I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the places where people live.
14. I will lead them to grassy fields. They will go to the place high on the mountains of Israel and lie down on good ground and eat the grass. They will eat in rich grassland on the mountains of Israel.
15. Yes, I will feed my flock, and I will lead them to a place of rest.” This is what the Lord God said.
16. “I will search for the lost sheep. I will bring back the sheep that were scattered and put bandages on the sheep that were hurt. I will make the weak sheep strong, but I will destroy the fat and powerful shepherds. I will feed them the punishment they deserve.”
Jesus Christ echoed the same message whe. He declared that He alone is Shepherd(pastor) over His flock.

So ask yourself, where does the "calling" and "anointing" claimed by your Mogs come from? undecided
It is most definitely not from God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church / Download All Audio Sermons Of Apostle Johnson Suleman Here. / VATICAN Requires Travellers To Present COVID-19 Pass From October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.