Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview (119191 Views)

Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Godbert(m): 5:22am On Nov 20, 2021
New to the world of crypto arbitrage wanna know how to earn from crypto arbitrage in a safe way.. I will be teaching new methods and techniques to do so @ 08108968347
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by ajibseun2016(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Do you know you can be making minimum of 5% profit daily? Not ponzi, no referral. Its crypto and you will be taught how to do it for free.. https:///message/YLWLYNJDYCD4F1
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Mmaduabuchi33(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2021
This is really helpful
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by YINKS89(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2021
I just got an invite for this interview at dd sunlola network. Please is it legit

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by BeeNation(f): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
YINKS89:
I just got an invite for this interview at dd sunlola network. Please is it legit
i got same too, I think its a scam because I don't remember applying for such jobs
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Oriyomin25(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Heard of OUTCESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED?
So I attended their online interview today, they said they will reach out for the next phase of the interview.
Is there anyone here who attended?
Has there been any response from them?
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by tmaonline2020: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
BeeNation:
i got same too, I think its a scam because I don't remember applying for such jobs
Well done on being alert to your own applications. It is very easy for job seekers to get carried away with these emails.
I always recommend that people keep a detailed word document about all job applications, that way they know where they went wrong for a specific company and also, they know when to follow up after each stage.

For those that do their own businesses, permit me to introduce a platform that offers you inventory management, an ability to sell off items at discounted prices and connects you with both Wholesalers and your customers faster.

Hello, we at TMA aim to make your business reach more people and retain them faster and cheaper, see us at https://themerchantapp.org/index#download

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by laiciffo: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
We are currently recruiting for the position of an OPERATIONS/SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE.

Requirements and Qualifications

Minimum of OND in business administration or related field
1+ years' experience in operations or Sales position
Acute understanding of resource allocation
Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
Adept problem solver and decision maker
Excellent communicator both orally and written
Detail-oriented
Diligent and proactive
Respectful of deadlines

Duties and Responsibilities

Oversee and direct daily business processes and procedures
Report to and assist Principal Partner in daily tasks and duties
Market product to Potential customers and ensure follow ups
Analyze and maintain operational data
Develop improved business functionality that increases profits
Set goals for the business and monitor their progress
Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
Track and maintain budgets of operational costs
Monitor product inventory
Maintain positive client and vendor relationships

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to info@ecosourcingglobal.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by BloomsJob: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
URGENT VACANCY

Position: Loan recovery Officer

Qualification:
Minimum of National Diploma ( OND )

Duties
* Review customers debtor's list
* Contact customers to bring their respective loan
* Meet with customers to work out over due accounts and payment option
* work with the bank lawyers initiate legal actikn gor customers who refuse to pay
* Monitor account to maintain loan obligation are current

Interested candidates should send CV to
Creditofficer@bloomsfordassociates.com

Kindly use "Loan Recovery officer " as the subject to your email

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Esthertemmy(f): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dear Esther, Sequel to your application for the post of an invoicing intern, you are hereby invited for an interview scheduled for Tuesday 14th December 2021 by 11 am in be our office at 27/29 Ofada street, off owen street, Mushin Lagos kindly confirm your availability for the interview. Regards,

Please can someone confirm this for me, i applied for an invoicing intern role in an FMCG company, my CV was sent via mail but I got the invite through a text
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by YINKS89(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
Esthertemmy:
Dear Esther, Sequel to your application for the post of an invoicing intern, you are hereby invited for an interview scheduled for Tuesday 14th December 2021 by 11 am in be our office at 27/29 Ofada street, off owen street, Mushin Lagos kindly confirm your availability for the interview. Regards,

Please can someone confirm this for me, i applied for an invoicing intern role in an FMCG company, my CV was sent via mail but I got the invite through a text
You are safe. The invite is legit
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Israel07: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pls is Chevron recruiting? I got an email from them.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by VGJBEJ: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Am really suffering and am about falling into depression, I really need a job, am based in Abuja, I lost my job and it's really difficult for even to eat is a problem.

Am just laying on my bed and just tired of life, just thinking of something bad, God please help.

Am a graduate of Quantity surveying and am really good in my job but I just don't know what's happening in my life.

please I really need a job, somebody should help me and save a soul.

as am writing this , have not even eaten this evening it has gotten this bad .

please help me

my contact is

Thank you and God bless
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Sammiescotx08(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Learn how to create a PayPal account that withdraws to nigeria bank account, in addition you'll learn how to create a verified US paypal at a very affordable price if you're interested DM https:///yTcKj3lea8
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by z3365786: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
I am looking for a gift card supplier. honest person. Every day I need Google and Steam, ITUNES AMAZON, EBAY.. Naira fast payment honest transaction long-term cooperation, contact me, avoid cheating contact us through WhatsApp +8617758055485 We are 24 hours, or visit our website: https://www .sellsell.store
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by ishowlekon(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Learn Digital Affiliate Marketing
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by FaithOnDemand: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
Guys! To blog and earn immediately check out this platform I found of recent.

No thresh hold, simply earn as you post!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72rCy-PMJtY
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Greatview1(f): 4:27am On Dec 28, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
Nice tips.

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Greatview1(f): 4:30am On Dec 28, 2021
Xenry:
Finally, If you can't find a job, then create one. Develop skills that would help you to be your own boss, employer ... especially in a faded country like Nigeria.

The Year is wrapping up and you need an upgrade by learning new things to do into 2022.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///H374xntB4Kv32YFREW2qUm

ITS FREE
Date: 30&31st Dec. 2021

Learn & have an edge!

This Is The Real Partway to Success!

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Greatview1(f): 4:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Greatview1:

The Year is wrapping up and you need an upgrade by learning new things to do into 2022.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///H374xntB4Kv32YFREW2qUm

ITS FREE
Date: 30&31st Dec. 2021

Send message only to 07087191315

Learn & have an edge!

This Is The Real Partway to Success!
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by otukpoyam(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Oriyomin25:
Heard of OUTCESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED?
So I attended their online interview today, they said they will reach out for the next phase of the interview.
Is there anyone here who attended?
Has there been any response from them?

Outcess is legit, mainly call center,csr for telecoms, banks, cable tv,etc but d pay is too poor. Sometimes not even up to 50k
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by toyoson0(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Do anyone know of any company called starlight integrated located at No 4(Trapezium House), toyin roundabout beside Interguard Academy, Unity road Ikeja Lagos, just got an interview invite from them. Are they genuine.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Oriyomin25(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
otukpoyam:

Outcess is legit, mainly call center,csr for telecoms, banks, cable tv,etc but d pay is too poor. Sometimes not even up to 50k

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by toyoson0(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
toyoson0:
Do anyone know of any company called starlight integrated located at No 4(Trapezium House), toyin roundabout beside Interguard Academy, Unity road Ikeja Lagos, just got an interview invite from them. Are they genuine.

Pls do anyone know anything about them before I go on Monday for interview
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by qdlegrand(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Are you a freelancer on Upwork or Fiverr..etc and have trouble withdrawing your hard-earned funds in your account?Worry no more!
With *Q.D* you can now exchange your CLEAN PayPal and payoneer funds at nice rate
✅ Instant naira payment after confirmation
✅ Safe and secure transfer...
Contact us now here: 07060514154
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by dejavuh0007(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Richieremyng(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
otukpoyam:
Hello house, please help me. Who has heard of Scimitar global service limited, Gra Ikeja? What's their pay like? Is it a decent place to work? Please help, thanks
It's a nice place to work. It's a business process outsourcing company and also a tech solutions company
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Dijeh5101: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2022
Dijeh Exchange �surest plug �� Hello guys welcome to DIJEH EXCHANGE I buy BTC at good rate 555/$, BULK/UNIT NO RIPPING ❌ Remember is not by rate, is buy who will deliver, feel free to message me on my WhatsApp +2348162382217 I also buy all type of gift card at yummy � rate I also pick cash app and PayPal at sweat rate�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.