Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Congratulations As Alex Ekubo Proposes To His Girlfriend Fancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congratulations As Alex Ekubo Proposes To His Girlfriend Fancy (254 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations As Alex Ekubo Proposes To His Girlfriend Fancy by Callyd(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2021
Controversial actor and Nigerian model, Alex Ekubo, has suprised the internet as he chose to move to a new chapter of his life, he proposed to Fancy Acholonu who has been the apple of his eye since.

Ekubo and Acholonu first sparked dating rumours back in 2018 with sizzling pictures for her jewellery brand campaign. The rumours were, however, left unconfirmed till the announcement of their engagement.

The 2010 first runner-up for Mr Nigeria made the announcement via his Instagram page on Monday, with a picture of himself and his fiancée captioned, “I asked the love of my life @fancyacholonu to marry me….”

Fancy also took to her Instagram page to announce her engagement with the star in a caption which read, “… I said yes to the love of my life @alexxekubo”

Despite enjoying the Nollywood spotlight, the actor has managed to keep his relationship private from public view, hence a comment by his colleague Omoni Oboli which read, “Congratulations darling, now we don’t have to keep this a secret anymore.”

Fancy Acholonu is a US-based model and
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/05/alex-ekubo-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html
Re: Congratulations As Alex Ekubo Proposes To His Girlfriend Fancy by Bedrooomsecret: 1:11pm On May 03, 2021
Big Congratulations grin
The other time it was a jeep, now this.
This year is surely your year Alex
Re: Congratulations As Alex Ekubo Proposes To His Girlfriend Fancy by dangotesmummy: 1:17pm On May 03, 2021
Congratulations shief shief wink

Shief Alex ekubo let us know when you will be getting married o wink

(1) (Reply)

Bill And Melinda Gates Announce Their Divorce After 27 Years Of Marriage / Zum 55 Inch Android Smart Tv + Tv Guide / Amazing As Producer Collaborates With A Cat To Make Beat [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.