Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. (4180 Views)

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi / Peter Obi Shutsdown Katsina, As Fulanis, Hausas Trop Out To Welcome Him / There Are Not Up To 100 Yorubas Or Hausas That Can Speak Fluent Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by OperationcowLeg: 6:54pm On May 03, 2021
00FFT00:

You need to get off your high horse real quick.

While you're right about the right of every citizen to reside in any part of Nigeria, the keyword here is "citizens". Your kinsmen from the Sahel whom we now have in all our bushes and forests do not qualify as citizens and should not enjoy that privilege.

Further, since when do Nigerians who are not exclusively of northern extraction housed in Military barracks and for what purpose exactly?. What is wrong with the general population?, and why do you dweebs refuse to be a part of the civilized community.

We are aware that what is supposed to be the Nigerian army has always been fulani army and the Hausas whom you continue to scam are only tolerated disposables.

The southwest will be a nation as long as that is what the majority of its people want. Nobody needs your approval, and yes, they have the power to change their membership of the contraption if they so elect. The same goes for the southeast where your terrorism has finally forced the brave people of Biafra to defend their lives with arms. When the people of the middle belt and Niger delta finally wake up to your odious shenanigans, it's game over for you fulani. All the nonsense you wrote up there is just subterfuge. You fooled no one. No southerner at the least.

Look, you fulanis will continue to cook your poison against the rest of us, but be assured you will definitely richly drink from it when the time comes. We the people are watching and ready.

If still in doubt, google and read up on Séléka and Anti-Balaka.
thanks a million for ur comments . I was going to reply that nitwit but u gave a powerful response to the slowpoke already.
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by helinues: 7:11pm On May 03, 2021
tollyboy5:

You're not a scientist don't teach me logic system. Neither are you a philosopher

Your logic is political

But I asked a salient question now which you have not answered..

8. By the time d C. O told them to enter into d barracks, the Amotekun and Local government chairman were already there to question whatever thing was happening there.

9. The soldiers allowed d chairman to question d said strangers and during d interview, they said they belong to a security network and are sent to the barracks to receive training.

It was confirmed that the chairman questioned the strangers before they could enter inside the barrack.. So 1,000 people waiting in front of army barrack?
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Malawian(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2021
ivolt:
This report is mostly fiction.
A local from Okitipupa brought them in for some "job".
There are pictures on Twitter.
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by GiantParrot(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2021
Ihateniggov:

I sincerely would have loved to reply you but your opinion is dumb(sorry to say).
But anyways let me say this;

Nobody says the Fulanis shouldn't live in other part of the country but they must adhere to the rules of the host community and not cause nuisance like in the case of increased banditry in Zamfara, Kaduna, Benue and other Northern States, the South West will not tolerate that or tell me can a Southerner come to the North and start kidnapping your kins? Everybody knows what would have happened if such a thing happens. Or maybe you should allow Southerners to sell alcoholic drinks and cigarettes since what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

And at this time and age if you think the average Southerner think about one Nigeria, then you Fulanis are sleeping on the bicycle and one more important thing; whenever you are mentioning the Northern States please don't add North Central in your analysis again because we both know the North Central are not predominantly North.

Next time you speak, speak with common sense and not like a common illiterate Fulani whose hypocritical nature has beclouded his sense of reasoning undecided

I won't be honouring you with any more comments, you can continue to live in your terrorised Northern States and leave our Southern States for us to enjoy.

Thank you.

Dude, the man's opinion is not dumb. He is enlightening you all on what many igbos already know and revealing to you the mind of your president, Pantami, El-rufai and the Fulani elite in general. It's not like you guys can do anything about it. Just like you couldn't do anything about Buhari's coming to power, and you couldn't do anything about his Fulani-centric political appointments, and you can do very little about the herdsmen terrorists. The loyalty of the Fulani elite in Nigeria is to the Fulani nation that exists beyond the boundaries of Nigeria. The geographical expression called Nigeria is merely a medium to promote Fulani prosperity. Most of you southerners hyperventilating on this thread are not half as smart or strategic as the Fulanis who are in firm control of the Nigeria's security apparatus, and will always find willing tools among your lot to advance their agenda.

Personally, I kind of admire the manner with which that Fulani guy on this thread makes his points, like a lion growling gently among barking dogs who will inevitably run tail between legs when push comes to shove. The moniker he has chosen is rather interesting.

3 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Slynation(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The reason you cannot drink alcohol in certain parts of the country is because the culture does not allow such. But you can still live in the North, however you have to follow the rules that are hundreds of years old, it is tradition.

If you don't like the tradition of another man's village, you are free to travel to the next village or town, but one man cannot change the culture of the village, rather the man will be changed to the culture if he expects to stay.

The reason they cannot enter town is because they are not looking to rent flats, many of these Fulani came in from the Sahel where many faced persecution as they were the minority.

Therefore, they are looking to settle in empty forests and areas where no one is living in order to set up settlements where they can live in peace. They are not looking to pay rent in a place where they will continue to be a minority and potentially face the same persecution they faced in the places they came from, so they are looking for land to simply call their own within this great nation.

This is why they need to simply be left alone, or the various state governments can help by arranging lands where they can settle, this way there will be no farmer/herder clashes as the Fulani will have their place and not infringe on lands that are already occupied. This is the only way for peace to reign.

but the Fulani's are free to parade their useless cows and destroy farms in another man's land....your level of hypocrisy should be a case study...!!

2 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The reason you cannot drink alcohol in certain parts of the country is because the culture does not allow such. But you can still live in the North, however you have to follow the rules that are hundreds of years old, it is tradition.

If you don't like the tradition of another man's village, you are free to travel to the next village or town, but one man cannot change the culture of the village, rather the man will be changed to the culture if he expects to stay.

The reason they cannot enter town is because they are not looking to rent flats, many of these Fulani came in from the Sahel where many faced persecution as they were the minority.

Therefore, they are looking to settle in empty forests and areas where no one is living in order to set up settlements where they can live in peace. They are not looking to pay rent in a place where they will continue to be a minority and potentially face the same persecution they faced in the places they came from, so they are looking for land to simply call their own within this great nation.

This is why they need to simply be left alone, or the various state governments can help by arranging lands where they can settle, this way there will be no farmer/herder clashes as the Fulani will have their place and not infringe on lands that are already occupied. This is the only way for peace to reign.

Ori e daru. O ni ku iku ire.

3 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Stone03: 2:59am On May 04, 2021
NaijirianKing:

Thank you so much. Now we say, we don't want anyone to live in the bush. Come to the town and rent a House. 2) We don't want open grazing. Buy land in the town and embark on ranching. No state or federal government gave motor parts of medicine shop to an Igbo man, he rented them and he is there carrying out his business peacefully, no killing of his host indigene nor raping of their women. No threatening of his hosts with AK47. If he misbehaves, he is treated according to the provision of the law of his host region without interference of any government. Why would Fulani issues be different?
Look at the excuse you are giving here for them choosing to live in the forest, who cares about their minorities? Don't you know that there are Igbo men that can't stay without drinking alcohol? Some don't eat any other meat except pork meat, why not the Muslim States appreciate that and give them the benefit of doubt. Are igbos not facing persecutions in the north? Rather they bought a vast portion of land and developed the place for themselves. Go to sabon gari kano and southern kaduna and see how Igbos built a community for themselves. Go to lagos and other states and see. How can the solution to your problem turn a headache to the ancient way of life of your host community? That's a lame and unintelligent excuse and as a result, they should be flushed back to sahel.
Most of those forest they are occupying are ancient ancestral sacred places, even the community indigenes don't access those place for religious reasons, then why would a foreigner do so?

3 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by wirinet(m): 3:49am On May 04, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The southerners must abide by northern rules and cultures while residing in the north, but the northerners are not obliged to live by southern rules and cultures while residing in the south?

But northerners can change the culture of southerners whether they like it or not. Northerners that don't like the traditions of southern villages are not free to travel to the next village?

The Fulanis came from the sahel where they face persecution to persecute Nigerians where they are a majorty.

So empty forest does not belong to somebody? Ordinary empty ocean are claimed by peoples and countries and are ready to go to war for it not to talk of land.
They are not looking to pay rent but stay in other people's lands forcefully? That's conquest or colonisation. You are telling us you want to colonize Nigeria. I don't blame you, I blame southern people and their leaders who are very greedy and only after their selfish material interests. Southern leaders are ready to sell their tribes and kinsman for a plate of porridge. You cannot try this shit in Ghana.

Ehen. Arrange land for you guys or there will not be peace. I had never supported Kanu or IPOB, but now I see that kanu was visionary in seing your agenda early. My only grouse with him was hating and insulting Yorubas and other southern tribes.
We all need to come together and drives these Fulani invaders from our lands.

5 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Elliotwaveforec: 5:09am On May 04, 2021
I've always said it, Buhari is a terrorist.. He is planning a war he cannot win that would only lead to to the genocide of his kinsmen.

How can the military train civilians to wage war against peace-loving people? What type of human being is Buhari? He wants to forcefully settle his people, who are foreigners, amongst us

3 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Elliotwaveforec: 5:15am On May 04, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Stop this ethnic hate, what is wrong if Nigerians want to live in any part of Nigeria? So you don't say anything when citizens of your state or region moved to Abuja, Kaduna or even Kano? This is all okay, but when the reverse happens you raise an alarm.

This is hypocrisy and will not be tolerated. What you are trying to do is whip up ethnic sentiments against Northerners, and once these Northerners are not safe, they will have to pick up weapons and form security networks. Once they do that they will repeal any attack on them that normally comes when an ethnic image is slandered in the media as you are trying to do here.

My friend we are all Nigerians and there is nothing wrong with Nigerians living in Nigeria. Watch your utterances because your region will still come to the North for us to make your son president, and the way you guys are heading, power may just stay in the North.

The SW can never be a nation, the SW belongs to Nigeria and you don't have the power to change it, not now, not ever.

You must be very stupid! What were they doing in the barracks? Why did they want to be given military training to kill your people?

2 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by zabimaru: 6:24am On May 04, 2021
NaijirianKing:

if the bolded is true, then they should be treated as refugees seeking asylum not looking for land to call their own. who gave them the land that they want to now call their own?

If they should move freely and own any land they want then people who drink alcohol should be able to drink anywhere they want

don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by zabimaru: 6:45am On May 04, 2021
wirinet:

The southerners must abide by northern rules and cultures while residing in the north, but the northerners are not obliged to live by southern rules and cultures while residing in the south?

But northerners can change the culture of southerners whether they like it or not. Northerners that don't like the traditions of southern villages are not free to travel to the next village?

The Fulanis came from the sahel where they face persecution to persecute Nigerians where they are a majorty.

So empty forest does not belong to somebody? Ordinary empty ocean are claimed by peoples and countries and are ready to go to war for it not to talk of land.
They are not looking to pay rent but stay in other people's lands forcefully? That's conquest or colonisation. You are telling us you want to colonize Nigeria. I don't blame you, I blame southern people and their leaders who are very greedy and only after their selfish material interests. Southern leaders are ready to sell their tribes and kinsman for a plate of porridge. You cannot try this shit in Ghana.

Ehen. Arrange land for you guys or there will not be peace. I had never supported Kanu or IPOB, but now I see that kanu was visionary in seing your agenda early. My only grouse with him was hating and insulting Yorubas and other southern tribes.
We all need to come together and drives these Fulani invaders from our lands.

You have dissected it completely, I don't think can manage a comeback from this.

How can someone be so blinded by pride and unjust entitlement, telling people that he cannot do this and that in a certain parts of a country because of Laws and traditions but the same person is still saying in some other parts of the same country they should relax their own tradition and laws to suit the lifestyle of the same people who uphold their laws to the letter in their regions? I mean, isn't that annoying to read?

2 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Difrent: 6:58am On May 04, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The way the SW is attacking Northerners on a daily basis is enough for them to have canceled any hope of the North voting for them. Second, there is a certain "Sunday" going from place to place trying to break the country, until he is brought to justice the SW can never smell the presidency.

Until Northerners can live in any and all parts of the SW without being attacked, there will be no Northerners giving votes to such a hostile region. Until Sunday Igboho is behind bars for his treason, there will be no way for such a region to even smell Aso Rock.

A word is enough for the wise.

If you say south west is hostile , what will you say of the south east? The isolated incidents at ibarapa and sasa has not made south west unsafe for northerners infact the south west remains the most accommodating region for northerners.
Sunday igboho is a non-entity and it's some section of the media that are giving him relevance
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by rummmy: 9:05am On May 04, 2021
South east is secured under the gallant ESN.......that is why they are attacking ESN............and formed ebubeagu.....
We are ready for any eventuality...SW una good morning
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by ivolt: 10:46am On May 04, 2021
FarahAideed:

Which Job did he bring Fulanis for ?
Go to the place and ask the police.

Maybe those guys just woke up one day. Gather transport money and decided to travel to a place they don't know for fun skipping several towns along the way until they stop.

Name the job that he needed to import Fulanis for that the locals can't do?
This is not a serious question unless you have never lived in Nigeria.
There is nowhere in Nigeria where you don't find them in large numbers doing works that locals can supposedly do.
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 04, 2021
Ihateniggov:
I have carried out my independent findings and I find the following as facts and true...

1. That behind the Army Barracks, Hausas and Fulani numbering over 3,000 are occupying the Army Barracks land and built houses there where they live.

2. That the fulanis/Hausas that we saw 4days ago who were arrested and transported to Akure by Amotekun, didn't come that day, but have been coming in batches day before that day.

3. That as at yesterday, another set came and are already in the army barracks.

4. That the total number of vehicle that brought them was 31. (One should wonder how come no security agency stopped them on their way)

5. That when they got to okitipupa, they headed straight to the Army Barracks, where they are expected to stay for reason best known to those who sent them.

6. That the soldiers at d barracks refused to allow them entry. But later a signal came from above, which directed d C. O of d barracks to allow them into the barracks.

7. That the time it took for d C. O to receive d signal caused d said fulanis/Hausas to stay a long time at d gate of d barracks, and this gave their presence out to people and d chairman of local government and Amotekun were alerted.

8. By the time d C. O told them to enter into d barracks, the Amotekun and Local government chairman were already there to question whatever thing was happening there.

9. The soldiers allowed d chairman to question d said strangers and during d interview, they said they belong to a security network and are sent to the barracks to receive training.

10. The chairman asked them if they are soldiers and how come they are to be trained by soldiers when they are not security agents. (They could not answer d questions)

11. Apart from saying that they are members of an unknown security network, they have no other reasonable reason for coming into okitipupa in that large number.

12. As a matter of fact, they are about 1,000 in number and if they are added to the existing numbers in d Army barracks bush, we will be having about 4,000 fulanis/Hausas in okitipupa.

(That figure is enough to run down d entire southern senatorial district and the entire southwest of nigeria)

My conclusion:

The federal government under Buhari surely has a mission. As it is, the southwest of nigeria has been surrounded. You may choose not to believe me, but I'm sure of what I am saying.
Amotekun is not enough, we need more volunteer security groups like Eastern security network (ESN)

LET EVERYBODY START LOOKING FOR GUNS. We must also be watchful, lest we are caught unaware.

As for me, I know what to do when d time comes.

This govt is a terrorist govt.

Wale Odusola, a Legal Practitioner, writes from Okitipupa, Ondo State

-YorubaNation

That's how u end up writing shit if u don't yet master how to cook up conspiracy or propaganda. You just want to tell us Amotekoun couldn't do their job well, how on earth can Barrack allow people to build houses within their allocated land, how is it possible to have 3000 Hausa-Fulani army in the same Barrack, how many soldiers are in the barrack?
You can't build future base on propaganda. Wake up to reality. It's obviously indicated that they're there for interview to work with a known NGO which is known to be for a Southerner detained in Delta state. We have many private companies own by Southerners in the North especially private security companies who provide services for banks and other private organisations. Did we ever complain why southerners are solely employed in those private security companies?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So This Are The People That Chased America Out Of Vietnam? (Pix) / Did Gov. El-rufai Unknowingly Announce BUHARI'S 2023 Anointed Candidate? / I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.