Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. (4183 Views)

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi / Peter Obi Shutsdown Katsina, As Fulanis, Hausas Trop Out To Welcome Him / There Are Not Up To 100 Yorubas Or Hausas That Can Speak Fluent Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 03, 2021
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Ihateniggov: 4:37pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Stop this ethnic hate, what is wrong if Nigerians want to live in any part of Nigeria? So you don't say anything when citizens of your state or region moved to Abuja, Kaduna or even Kano? This is all okay, but when the reverse happens you raise an alarm.

This is hypocrisy and will not be tolerated. What you are trying to do is whip up ethnic sentiments against Northerners, and once these Northerners are not safe, they will have to pick up weapons and form security networks. Once they do that they will repeal any attack on them that normally comes when an ethnic image is slandered in the media as you are trying to do here.

My friend we are all Nigerians and there is nothing wrong with Nigerians living in Nigeria. Watch your utterances because your region will still come to the North for us to make your son president, and the way you guys are heading, power may just stay in the North.

The SW can never be a nation, the SW belongs to Nigeria and you don't have the power to change it, not now, not ever.

I sincerely would have loved to reply you but your opinion is dumb(sorry to say).
But anyways let me say this;

Nobody says the Fulanis shouldn't live in other part of the country but they must adhere to the rules of the host community and not cause nuisance like in the case of increased banditry in Zamfara, Kaduna, Benue and other Northern States, the South West will not tolerate that or tell me can a Southerner come to the North and start kidnapping your kins? Everybody knows what would have happened if such a thing happens. Or maybe you should allow Southerners to sell alcoholic drinks and cigarettes since what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

And at this time and age if you think the average Southerner think about one Nigeria, then you Fulanis are sleeping on the bicycle and one more important thing; whenever you are mentioning the Northern States please don't add North Central in your analysis again because we both know the North Central are not predominantly North.

Next time you speak, speak with common sense and not like a common illiterate Fulani whose hypocritical nature has beclouded his sense of reasoning undecided

I won't be honouring you with any more comments, you can continue to live in your terrorised Northern States and leave our Southern States for us to enjoy.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by lordlugards: 4:39pm On May 03, 2021
Ihateniggov:
I have carried out my independent findings and I find the following as facts and true...

1. That behind the Army Barracks, Hausas and Fulani numbering over 3,000 are occupying the Army Barracks land and built houses there where they live.

2. That the fulanis/Hausas that we saw 4days ago who were arrested and transported to Akure by Amotekun, didn't come that day, but have been coming in batches day before that day.

3. That as at yesterday, another set came and are already in the army barracks.

4. That the total number of vehicle that brought them was 31. (One should wonder how come no security agency stopped them on their way)

5. That when they got to okitipupa, they headed straight to the Army Barracks, where they are expected to stay for reason best known to those who sent them.

6. That the soldiers at d barracks refused to allow them entry. But later a signal came from above, which directed d C. O of d barracks to allow them into the barracks.

7. That the time it took for d C. O to receive d signal caused d said fulanis/Hausas to stay a long time at d gate of d barracks, and this gave their presence out to people and d chairman of local government and Amotekun were alerted.

8. By the time d C. O told them to enter into d barracks, the Amotekun and Local government chairman were already there to question whatever thing was happening there.

9. The soldiers allowed d chairman to question d said strangers and during d interview, they said they belong to a security network and are sent to the barracks to receive training.

10. The chairman asked them if they are soldiers and how come they are to be trained by soldiers when they are not security agents. (They could not answer d questions)

11. Apart from saying that they are members of an unknown security network, they have no other reasonable reason for coming into okitipupa in that large number.

12. As a matter of fact, they are about 1,000 in number and if they are added to the existing numbers in d Army barracks bush, we will be having about 4,000 fulanis/Hausas in okitipupa.

(That figure is enough to run down d entire southern senatorial district and the entire southwest of nigeria)

My conclusion:

The federal government under Buhari surely has a mission. As it is, the southwest of nigeria has been surrounded. You may choose not to believe me, but I'm sure of what I am saying.
Amotekun is not enough, we need more volunteer security groups like Eastern security network (ESN)

LET EVERYBODY START LOOKING FOR GUNS. We must also be watchful, lest we are caught unaware.

As for me, I know what to do when d time comes.

This govt is a terrorist govt.

Wale Odusola, a Legal Practitioner, writes from Okitipupa, Ondo State

-YorubaNation

Bro I believe everything you wrote down here 100%
You see sarki, That BBQ guy and all those that supported this evil when the warnings were coming earlier, with their counter propaganda comments,. The war must surely get to them first

3 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by FarahAideed: 4:40pm On May 03, 2021
ivolt:
This report is mostly fiction.
A local from Okitipupa brought them in for some "job".

Which Job did he bring Fulanis for ? Name the job that he needed to import Fulanis for that the locals can't do?

3 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by tit(f): 4:44pm On May 03, 2021
ivolt:
This report is mostly fiction.
A local from Okitipupa brought them in for some "job".

Ha ha ha
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by selemempe: 4:46pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Unfortunately you are stuck on tribalism and can't allow yourself to even think clearly without resorting to tribal sentiments. Nigerians are past that, and you should really think about the path you are taking and the enemies you are creating.

At the end of the day we shall forever be in one country and it is very unwise to make enemies of the people you share a country with, and then later claim marginalization when those very same country men begin you give you what you have been dishing out. I pray you begin to see reason, and that we are all brothers.

I'm just laughing at all the revelations you are making here.
You are a gift that keeps giving.
More people will understand Nnamdi kanu after reading your posts.

3 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by EMMY76: 4:50pm On May 03, 2021
Buhari is obviously stealthly planning a jihad he is determined to complete the mission of uthman dan fodio and ahmadu bello.
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by NaijirianKing: 4:56pm On May 03, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by orisa37: 5:03pm On May 03, 2021
Please take their Pictures individually and jointly before you send them back the way they came.

Search them for NINs and mobile phones. Collect them and other suspicious materials they have
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Gabkosh: 5:04pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The way the SW is attacking Northerners on a daily basis is enough for them to have canceled any hope of the North voting for them. Second, there is a certain "Sunday" going from place to place trying to break the country, until he is brought to justice the SW can never smell the presidency.

Until Northerners can live in any and all parts of the SW without being attacked, there will be no Northerners giving votes to such a hostile region. Until Sunday Igboho is behind bars for his treason, there will be no way for such a region to even smell Aso Rock.

A word is enough for the wise.

Ode Oponu. It shall not be well with you and your stupid presidency.

Thunder strike all your presidency.

With all the ones you have had, yet you people are still the poorest, your people litter our states with their dirty smelly rag begging for alms up n dan.

I was so happy when I told some of them begging me for money to go and meet their terrorist president or perish for all I care.

7 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Ihateniggov: 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
Gabkosh:
Ode Oponu. It shall not be well with you and your stupid presidency.

Thunder strike all your presidency.

With all the ones you have had, yet you people are still the poorest, your people litter our states with their dirty smelly rag begging for alms up n dan.

I was so happy when I told some of them begging me for money to go and meet their terrorist president or perish for all I care.

Exactly, I have stopped giving money to Fulani Almajiris who have taken over majority of our streets begging for money( I hope the Lord forgives me) How will citizens of a region remain the poorest even though the region had produced the most presidents?!

They should go back to their States and hold their leaders responsible, we in the South are not the cause of their problems.

4 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by orisa37: 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
Please take their Pictures individually and jointly before you send them back the way they came.

Search them for NINs and mobile phones. Collect them and other suspicious materials they have

Until BUHARI IS EXPIRED RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY WON'T STOP.

OPC AND AMOTEKUN BE PREPARED. IT'S YOUR FATHER LAND YOU'RE PROTECTING.

2 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Gabkosh: 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Every Biafran understands why I am laughing. Those that may not understand why I am laughing at the bolded above are yorubas. These are yoruba brothers oo!! Make i laugh again. grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is this one saying, whose brothers?
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Gabkosh: 5:17pm On May 03, 2021
Ihateniggov:

Exactly, I have stopped giving money to Fulani Almajiris who have taken over majority of our streets begging for money( I hope the Lord forgives me) How will citizens of a region remain the poorest even though the region had produced the most presidents?!

They should go back to their States and hold their leaders responsible, we in the South are not the cause of their problems.
All Northerners are the same in my eyes. I don't care if they are Hausas or fulanis or anything.

No innocent amoung them. They act innocent during the day but become beast at night.

They can't be kidnapping and killing my brothers and sisters for west, east and south and expect me to have clemency on them to give them my money. Tufiakwa
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by chilan: 5:35pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Your statistics are not correct, this was the figure of the past, that only counts Fulani that have been living in the North, but more Fulani have come into Nigeria recently from various nations and Fulani are now up to at least 25 million.

Any attack on any of these Fulani peacefully residing in Nigeria is an attack on all Northerners and will be treated as such. Northerners are not parochial and tribalistic like those from other regions. The North is one, and so is Nigeria, and so shall it stay.

This is the final say on the matter.

Which North are referring to that is ONE?
Is it Benue, Plateau, Kwara, Kogi, Niger or the North West or North East that people with your kind of mindset have virtually destroyed in the name of Fulanization?

All the ethnic groups in your so-called North are currently up in arms against the terrorist Fulanis.

With the kind of terror attacks the Fulanis have rained on the North since 2015, if elections are to be free and fair in Nigeria today, no reasonable person from the places I have mentioned will ever vote for a Fulani man to be Nigeria's president again.

3 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by NengiWIDEtoto: 5:36pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The reason you cannot drink alcohol in certain parts of the country is because the culture does not allow such. But you can still live in the North, however you have to follow the rules that are hundreds of years old, it is tradition.

If you don't like the tradition of another man's village, you are free to travel to the next village or town, but one man cannot change the culture of the village, rather the man will be changed to the culture if he expects to stay.

The reason they cannot enter town is because they are not looking to rent flats, many of these Fulani came in from the Sahel where many faced persecution as they were the minority.

Therefore, they are looking to settle in empty forests and areas where no one is living in order to set up settlements where they can live in peace. They are not looking to pay rent in a place where they will continue to be a minority and potentially face the same persecution they faced in the places they came from, so they are looking for land to simply call their own within this great nation.

This is why they need to simply be left alone, or the various state governments can help by arranging lands where they can settle, this way there will be no farmer/herder clashes as the Fulani will have their place and not infringe on lands that are already occupied. This is the only way for peace to reign.

@bolded
Pls tell me you didn't write this while high on cow dung! Would this same thing be condoned by the northerners if it were southerners occupying their lands, destroy their crops, rape their skinny women, kidnap and maim their sons? So why expects others to accept it wholeheartedly when the north won't condone such attitude if it came from other tribes?
Pls before you type rubbish next time, try to keep that cow dung that you smoke very far from you.

7 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by 00FFT00(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Stop this ethnic hate, what is wrong if Nigerians want to live in any part of Nigeria? So you don't say anything when citizens of your state or region moved to Abuja, Kaduna or even Kano? This is all okay, but when the reverse happens you raise an alarm.

This is hypocrisy and will not be tolerated. What you are trying to do is whip up ethnic sentiments against Northerners, and once these Northerners are not safe, they will have to pick up weapons and form security networks. Once they do that they will repeal any attack on them that normally comes when an ethnic image is slandered in the media as you are trying to do here.

My friend we are all Nigerians and there is nothing wrong with Nigerians living in Nigeria. Watch your utterances because your region will still come to the North for us to make your son president, and the way you guys are heading, power may just stay in the North.

The SW can never be a nation, the SW belongs to Nigeria and you don't have the power to change it, not now, not ever.

You need to get off your high horse real quick.

While you're right about the right of every citizen to reside in any part of Nigeria, the keyword here is "citizens". Your kinsmen from the Sahel whom we now have in all our bushes and forests do not qualify as citizens and should not enjoy that privilege.

Further, since when do Nigerians who are not exclusively of northern extraction housed in Military barracks and for what purpose exactly?. What is wrong with the general population?, and why do you dweebs refuse to be a part of the civilized community.

We are aware that what is supposed to be the Nigerian army has always been fulani army and the Hausas whom you continue to scam are only tolerated disposables.

The southwest will be a nation as long as that is what the majority of its people want. Nobody needs your approval, and yes, they have the power to change their membership of the contraption if they so elect. The same goes for the southeast where your terrorism has finally forced the brave people of Biafra to defend their lives with arms. When the people of the middle belt and Niger delta finally wake up to your odious shenanigans, it's game over for you fulani. All the nonsense you wrote up there is just subterfuge. You fooled no one. No southerner at the least.

Look, you fulanis will continue to cook your poison against the rest of us, but be assured you will definitely richly drink from it when the time comes. We the people are watching and ready.

If still in doubt, google and read up on Séléka and Anti-Balaka.

7 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by 00FFT00(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The reason you cannot drink alcohol in certain parts of the country is because the culture does not allow such. But you can still live in the North, however you have to follow the rules that are hundreds of years old, it is tradition.

If you don't like the tradition of another man's village, you are free to travel to the next village or town, but one man cannot change the culture of the village, rather the man will be changed to the culture if he expects to stay.

The reason they cannot enter town is because they are not looking to rent flats, many of these Fulani came in from the Sahel where many faced persecution as they were the minority.

Therefore, they are looking to settle in empty forests and areas where no one is living in order to set up settlements where they can live in peace. They are not looking to pay rent in a place where they will continue to be a minority and potentially face the same persecution they faced in the places they came from, so they are looking for land to simply call their own within this great nation.

This is why they need to simply be left alone, or the various state governments can help by arranging lands where they can settle, this way there will be no farmer/herder clashes as the Fulani will have their place and not infringe on lands that are already occupied. This is the only way for peace to reign.

Fyi, Sahel fulanis have no home in Nigeria. They must be chased back to whence they came, or live with their brethren in a country that excludes the rest of us.

For those of them that have settled here before now, they must conform to the existing rules and cultures of the locations they dwell including paying rents and land purchase. If you want to form enclaves for yourselves, move back to wherever you came from. For the avoidance of doubt, everyone can shoot a gun.

8 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by gotnel: 6:01pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The way the SW is attacking Northerners on a daily basis is enough for them to have canceled any hope of the North voting for them. Second, there is a certain "Sunday" going from place to place trying to break the country, until he is brought to justice the SW can never smell the presidency.

Until Northerners can live in any and all parts of the SW without being attacked, there will be no Northerners giving votes to such a hostile region. Until Sunday Igboho is behind bars for his treason, there will be no way for such a region to even smell Aso Rock.

A word is enough for the wise.

There will be an implosion in the north. The northern Nigeria is not one entity as you want to portray here.
I pray that everything normalize again.
Buhari government has failed woefully on all fronts.
The northern part of Nigeria is suffering the failure of this government more than any other region.

There is no need to be a blind supporter of a failure simply because of tribalism.

Nothing stops any Nigerians from living in any part of Nigeria until this Buhari administration introduced nepotism to governance.
I am a staunch supporter of Buhari government until i started seeing the government in another way.
It is hard to imagine how Nigeria security system has collapsed under the control of Buhari government.
People are now pushed to the wall.
No one has monopoly of violence.
My prayers are that God almighty should intervene and put everything back to normal again.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Gabkosh: 6:05pm On May 03, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Didn't they proclaim you guys their brothers and also their wives? grin grin
Go and ask your dummy okorocha and the current imo governor selling you off to them.
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by tollyboy5(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Bro, those figures are questionable..

Why did Amotekun officers arrest less than 50 people out of 1,000?

Let's be logical
Logical is not the bone of contention, on what reason will they be moving to army barracks for training.

You talk as government apologist not who care about safety of people

1 Like

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by helinues: 6:07pm On May 03, 2021
tollyboy5:

Logical is not the bone of contention, on what reason will they be moving to army barracks for training.

You talk as government apologist not who care about safety of people

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:

You're sick you p!g. Nah idiots like Tinubu dey give you parasites mouth to talk. 2023 is not far away.

1 Like

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by immortal2: 6:18pm On May 03, 2021
May God give their youths sense. Men on ground are busy protecting their people. Demon infested ones are on Nairaland fighting us for defending our land.

I wish Helinues and the other guy (cant remember his moniker now) will be conscripted into Amotekun so they can see for themselves the evil Buhari and his people planned for them.

I hope after this report he stops antagonizing the great Igbo race and her many fights.

1 Like

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by tollyboy5(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Hahahahahaha
You're not a scientist don't teach me logic system. Neither are you a philosopher

Your logic is political
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Veqtor: 6:32pm On May 03, 2021
Let those who have ears hear.

This is really really terrible. How can thousands of ppl from nowhere come to a state and head straight for the army barracks and are giving refuge there.

They say dey are members of a Security network, what security network?

They better not come near the SE else heads will roll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Veqtor: 6:48pm On May 03, 2021
00FFT00:

You need to get off your high horse real quick.

While you're right about the right of every citizen to reside in any part of Nigeria, the keyword here is "citizens". Your kinsmen from the Sahel whom we now have in all our bushes and forests do not qualify as citizens and should not enjoy that privilege.

Further, since when do Nigerians who are not exclusively of northern extraction housed in Military barracks and for what purpose exactly?. What is wrong with the general population?, and why do you dweebs refuse to be a part of the civilized community.

We are aware that what is supposed to be the Nigerian army has always been fulani army and the Hausas whom you continue to scam are only tolerated disposables.

The southwest will be a nation as long as that is what the majority of its people want. Nobody needs your approval, and yes, they have the power to change their membership of the contraption if they so elect. The same goes for the southeast where your terrorism has finally forced the brave people of Biafra to defend their lives with arms. When the people of the middle belt and Niger delta finally wake up to your odious shenanigans, it's game over for you fulani. All the nonsense you wrote up there is just subterfuge. You fooled no one. No southerner at the least.

Look, you fulanis will continue to cook your poison against the rest of us, but be assured you will definitely richly drink from it when the time comes. We the people are watching and ready.

If still in doubt, google and read up on Séléka and Anti-Balaka.

Well said my brother.
Thank you.

This particular news just off me. I don't know why d general populace won't just take a definite stand against these parasites. How can d idea that thousands of foreigners are taking refuge at the barracks and also receiving training from the country's so-called soldiers not rattle anybody?

Come to think of it, who is sponsoring their transportation to the state and feeding them?

This is very very serious.

2 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by gotnel: 6:49pm On May 03, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

So you are among the sophisticated morons. Serves you fools right.
It is not so my brother. Politicians are same of same. Sometimes you can not know the difference until proven otherwise.
Buhari was a bad market no doubt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! / Asari Dokubo Comes After Tinubu After His University In Benin Repub Was Affected / Ekwueme Rejected Senate President Position In 1999 -obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.