Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid (28734 Views)

Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom / Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by seunayantokun(m): 4:39am On May 04, 2021
All in the game plan of Elrufai and other terrorists.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by ALISMILE(m): 5:22am On May 04, 2021
When looking for a random paying state government go to Zamfara and Niger
I stand with Elrufai
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by bjdon: 9:50am On May 04, 2021
When GEJ was attacking and killing Boko Haram, people like El Rufai were attacking him, calling him anti-north blah blah...Now the evil they help to feed is consuming them. I feel for the poor students and pray they are released, but the Northerners really need to take a long hard look at their leaders and the mess they have put them in.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Carparts888(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2021
Invite America to help us ,their NAVY SEALS will eliminate this bandits with perfect shots and they have the technology to locate this bloody bandits.
Doraty1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/bandits-threaten-to-kill-remaining-greenfield-students-if-n100m-ransom-is-not-paid-before-tuesday/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Illuminatiship(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2021
Casham:
I agree with the Elrufa's stand of "no negotiation with terrorists". But, please, at least try upgrade our security abeg! I hope they are hunting those bastards down.
what if na your family members dey there?
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by sojfarm: 10:38am On May 04, 2021
membranus:

You failed to mention their accomplices in the East like Amaechi, Uzodinma, Wike, Umahi and the Ohaneze who are seeking for federal presidential power.

I did not fail. You also can also name them OR voice out. One thing i have discovered is that the list usually endless
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Casham: 11:20am On May 04, 2021
Illuminatiship:
what if na your family members dey there?
I pray it never gets to that, but I will never be at peace knowing that I helped fund murderers in their deadly mission. Or look at it this way: what if my mum was kidnapped and I paid her ransome but she was still killed anyways? They do that you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers / FG Gazette Raises Questions Over Ali’s Appointment As Customs’ Comptroller-gen. / Babajide Sanwo-olu Takes The COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.