Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo (3201 Views)

Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges / "Stop Harassing People With Laptops" - Isa Ali-Pantami To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by Stevo4: 10:34pm On May 10, 2021
Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Ikonso Road Formally Known As Douglas Road, Imo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8vJmGt2lZo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by 360degreess(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2021
But you people were hailing those terrorists (Igbos/ESN/UGM) whenever they attacked and kill security agents.You expect the government to sit back and allow such nonsense to continue.una never see anything.since you people have surrendered your brains and souls to a common criminal (Cownu), then be ready to face the consequences of your actions...No matter the hatred you have for Buhari, remember that Buhari will not rule Nigeria till eternity.infact,he has just 2years to leave office,so what's all these nonsense about?..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by ygowon: 10:39pm On May 10, 2021
Stevo4:
Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Ikonso Road Formally Known As Douglas Road, Imo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8vJmGt2lZo
Carrying out the order given to them but carefully this time
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by Jostoman: 10:39pm On May 10, 2021
They have started again, no wonder they are using propaganda and fake News of armed rubbers on ASO ROCK to divert our attention.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by ygowon: 10:40pm On May 10, 2021
Na wa ooo! Na so Ikonso road dey busy? I thought they said east has dried. Helinues come and see oo

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by doggedfighter(f): 10:41pm On May 10, 2021
Ikonso road, kwa.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by ygowon: 10:41pm On May 10, 2021
Dont mind them When they provoke boise now and boys react, they will be blaming boys
Jostoman:
They have started again

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:41pm On May 10, 2021
That's bad
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by helinues: 10:43pm On May 10, 2021
Not even close to state of emergency oo.

Some bicycle riders don carry reverse enter fuel station..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by Olatunji1929: 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
Just call UGM for them you will see the original meaning of japa

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by doggedfighter(f): 10:46pm On May 10, 2021
ygowon:
Na wa ooo! Na so Ikonso road dey busy? I thought they said east has dried. Helinues come and see oo

All Igbo states are overflowing with people going about their businesses.

IDP camps are alien to an Igbo man. We don't joke with ancestral home.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by vengertime: 10:58pm On May 10, 2021
You see why we are happy when UGM put them down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by goodnessme1(f): 11:04pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:

I know you will see nothing wrong in Nigeria army harassing and intimidating Igbos.

Same way you people rejoiced over killing of Igbo youths.

When UGM attack them now,you will start ranting like you care for Igbos.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by helinues: 11:06pm On May 10, 2021
goodnessme1:
I know you will see nothing wrong in Nigeria army harassing and intimidating Igbos.

Same way you people rejoiced over killing of Igbo youths.

When UGM attack them now,you will start ranting like you care for Igbos.

I have advised you to always pause your emotions whenever you come across my comments..

Good for your health..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by goodnessme1(f): 11:15pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:

I have advised you to always pause your emotions whenever you come across my comments..

Good for your health..
Then man up and stop pretending.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by helinues: 11:17pm On May 10, 2021
goodnessme1:

Health is wealth... Take note

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by nedu666: 11:27pm On May 10, 2021
goodnessme1:

I don't quite understand why u respond to attention seekers. Someone with 43,000 posts is a jobless looser seeking attention. Learn to ignore such people

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by cybersoldiers: 12:34am On May 11, 2021
nedu666:

I don't quite understand why u respond to attention seekers. Someone with 43,000 posts is a jobless looser seeking attention. Learn to ignore such people

He's among those paid 15k monthly by FG.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by pointblank247(m): 3:40am On May 11, 2021
That's why no body pity them when UGM react

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by tempest01(m): 4:39am On May 11, 2021
helinues:

I scrolled down to find you here. Never dissapoint.
Only on Imo thread, every other Nigerian problem is not pressing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by 360degreess(m): 5:01am On May 11, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Why don't you stop being a goat for once?

Where is your brain?

I don't like all these Muslim terrorists on Nairaland.
..Thats my problem with ipob terrorists,you people don't like truth at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by Almaigaa: 5:04am On May 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by sorom4: 5:04am On May 11, 2021
Nigeria has gone to the dogs. Who did we offend? Why are we Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by bhella10: 6:58am On May 11, 2021
Jostoman:
They have started again, no wonder they are using propaganda and fake News of armed rubbers on ASO ROCK to divert our attention.
Do you live on NL?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by maasoap(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2021
Olatunji1929:
Just call UGM for them you will see the original meaning of japa

I thought they're there because of UGM. I guess you and UGM didn't know that.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo by maasoap(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Why don't you stop being a goat for once?
Where is your brain?
I don't like all these Muslim terrorists on Nairaland.

Muslims are the least of your problems.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING. Northern Groups Threaten Retaliation Over Kinsmen Killing In South-eas / Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) / Husband And Wife Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN Has Been Killed - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.