Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Breaking: Suspected Sponsor Of Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Suspected Sponsor Of Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo (2308 Views)

Oyo Government Demolishes House Of Suspected Sponsor Of Yoruba Nation Agitators / Sani Musa: Gunmen Arrested At Residence Of APC Senator (Photo) / BREAKING: Suspected Sponsor Of Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Suspected Sponsor Of Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo by zolajpower: 8:10pm On May 03, 2021
Omo see cancellation above . Are we in the season of cancellation?
Even my primary and secondary school teachers didn't cancel like this
Re: Breaking: Suspected Sponsor Of Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo by PissfulProtester: 8:11pm On May 03, 2021
Biafrannuke:
It's no longer Ikonso?
do you have anything in your head for you at all?
Re: Breaking: Suspected Sponsor Of Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo by Veqtor: 8:18pm On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
We all knew this is what You guys will say when they begin to deal with your unknown gunmen

pathetic!

I'd slap you if you could say that to my face. Fulani parasite.

You probably just finished eating cow dung as usual...nd u r high on it.

You beta passover my monicker wherever you see it...you'd b doing ur cow piss-filled self a favor. As for me, won't even read any trash u post again with my mention. So geddifok...clown!
Re: Breaking: Suspected Sponsor Of Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo by PissfulProtester: 8:30pm On May 03, 2021
Veqtor:

I'd slap you if you could say that to my face. Fulani parasite.

You probably just finished eating cow dung as usual...nd u r high on it.

You beta passover my monicker wherever you see it...you'd b doing ur cow piss-filled self a favor. As for me, won't even read any trash u post again with my mention. So geddifok...clown!

motherfucker!

Re: Breaking: Suspected Sponsor Of Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo by Patosky4U: 8:35pm On May 03, 2021
One by one the enemy of the country must be out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People / Full Details Of The Yoruba Man That Handed Sunday Igboho To The Police In Cotono / Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.