Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,497 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Adorable Moment Alexx Ekubo Proposed To His Secret Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Moment Alexx Ekubo Proposed To His Secret Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu (300 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Moment Alexx Ekubo Proposed To His Secret Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu by AfricanGlitz(f): 6:06pm On May 03, 2021
'Will you marry me? Watch the adorable moment Nollywood fine boy Alexx Ekubo proposed to his Los Angelos based model girlfriend Fancy Acholou.

Hot model, Fancy took to her Instagram page to share a quick video of how Alexx Ekubo proposed to her, revealing that she thought she was going for a photoshoot with my sister, not knowing that her sister organised the event with the popular Nollywood actor.
Watch the video here
[url][/url]https://africanglitz.com/2021/05/03/adorable-moment-alexx-ekubo-proposed-to-his-secret-girlfriend-fancy-acholonu/

How sweet!

Re: Adorable Moment Alexx Ekubo Proposed To His Secret Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu by DaveDanny: 6:08pm On May 03, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Princess Is Also Culpable – Tony Ademiluyi / Bbnaija Erica: They Hate & Plan Evil For Me Everyday / Nigerian Idol Top 8 Shock Everyone See Tears See Who Left(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.