Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Any Herbal Treatment For Hypertension - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Herbal Treatment For Hypertension (437 Views)

What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? / How To Make The Cure For Hypertension/high Blood Pressure At Home / Herbal Treatment For Candida/yeast Infection (arun Oju Ara Obirin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Herbal Treatment For Hypertension by ezenna191(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2021
Please my uncle has been diagnosed of hypertension. I see a lot of sponsored herbal products for hypertension but not sure of any that is effective. Can a Nairalander help me?
Re: Any Herbal Treatment For Hypertension by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2021
Before he starts taking herbal treatment, the first thing you should know is he has to avoid some things. E.g:
Physical stress, fried foods, egg yolk, peppery foods, etc.

HE HAS TO:
Do light exercises regularly, e.g brief walk like 3 to 4 times a week

Reduce sodium by reducing salt quantity in his food. It's better his food is prepared separate from the rest of the family, if that's possible.

Eat more natural foods than processed foods. E.g fruits as snacks instead of normal snacks

Quit smoking and reduce alcohol to the barest minimum and only take it once a while. I can only recommend red wine in terms of alcohol,. it's good for the heart

Reduce caffeine intake. This is usually derived from coffee and you can Google other sources of caffeine.

Relax more and over think less. He might need music or other things that will distract him from over thinking.

Buy Blood Pressure monitor to know his heart rate per minute

If he resides in Lagos, he should go and register at the nearest general hospital for regular check ups.

I modified the above from research I did on one of my most trusted hospitals in the world's website.
I'll type out the herbal treatment shortly.
Re: Any Herbal Treatment For Hypertension by tforever(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2021
He needs product that will prevent blood clot in his arteries and ease blood flow.
Re: Any Herbal Treatment For Hypertension by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:49pm On May 03, 2021
This (herbal) treatment for hypertension was recommended by Anslem Adodo, OSB

FORMULA 1:
Materials:
a. Water Leaf
b. 10 litres of water

Recipe:
Cut the roots into pieces. Measure 10 handfuls of the roots into B and boil it.

Dosage:
Half glass twice daily for 2 months.

FORMULA 2:
Materials:
a. 10 bulbs of garlic
b. 2 bottles of coconut water
c. 4 bottles of water

Recipe:
Mix B & C together and blend with A

Dosage:
1 shot three times daily for 4 weeks

OTHER TREATMENTS:
Squeeze the fresh leaves of sand paper tree in water. Drink a glassful thrice daily.
English:- Sandpaper tree
Igbo:- Asesa
Yòrùbá:- Epin
Dean:- Baure

ALSO, HE SHOULD:
Drink plenty water especially in during the day

Cultivate a positive attitude towards life (Be grateful for what he has)

Forgive those who offended him

PS:
He will need to eat more vegetables, eg. Bitter leaf, etc

He will need to take garlic often (maybe through his soup when blended with the pepper)

He might need to change his mattress to a better one

GOD FORBID HE DEVELOPS STROKE, BUT IF HE DOES:

FORMULA:
Materials:
a. Fresh Pawpaw leaves
b. Fresh avocado leaves (some people call it avocado pear)
c. Water

Recipe:
Put an equal amount of A & B in a medium sized pot. Then fill the pot with water and boil it.

Dosage:
1 glass thrice a days for 2 months.
(He will need a BP Monitor machine to monitor his BP or check at the nearest pharmacy one or twice week.

I HAVEN'T TRIED THE ABOVE BECAUSE I'M NOT HAVING HYPERTENSION, I GOT THEM FROM A BOOK RECOMMENDED & GIFTED TO MY DAD.

I WISH YOUR UNCLE WELL
Re: Any Herbal Treatment For Hypertension by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2021
tforever:
He needs product that will prevent blood clot in his arteries and ease blood flow.
I currently need to charge, kindly Google for solutions.
I might drop by here later
Re: Any Herbal Treatment For Hypertension by tforever(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2021
LeoThaGreat:

I currently need to charge, kindly Google for solutions.
I might drop by here later
there's a solution but it takes 90 days to get results.. are you ready for this .

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Smoothie For PCOS / Pls Help Me Confirm This / Presidents Of These Countries Rejected The Vaccine, Now They're All Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.