Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) (744 Views)

Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by Ofodirinwa: 7:58pm On May 03, 2021
If a war breaks out between Biafra and Nigeria, will you join the army and fight?
If so which side would you join?

If you want, you can also add your state of origin to your answer
Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by LikeAking: 8:02pm On May 03, 2021
I will not fight.

I will be taking good care of the widows.
Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2021
Yes.
Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by gurujoe(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2021
No sane human will ever join Nigeria to fight Biafra except the hausa /Fulani supporter of APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by BKayy: 8:07pm On May 03, 2021
Of course, Biafra all the way. Won't hesitate a bit.
In fact, as far as I am concerned I am a stand by soldier at the moment. Na coward wey dey run around dey suffer for war. Either they catch you and kill you or they rape you in IDP camp. It doesn't matter if you are male or female. They go still rape you. But it will be honorable to defend your nation, dignity and future of the unborn in battlefield when the call comes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by Ofodirinwa: 8:09pm On May 03, 2021
LikeAking:
I will not fight.

Where are you from? (not asking as an insult)
Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by Admissionclass: 8:09pm On May 03, 2021
Even helinues no go join zoo army
Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by longetivity(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2021
BKayy:
Of course, Biafra all the way. Won't hesitate a bit.
In fact, as far as I am concerned I am a stand by soldier at the moment. Na coward wet set run around dey suffer for war. Either they catch you and kill you or they rape you in IDP camp. It doesn't matter if you are male or female. They go still rape you. But it will be honorable to defend your nation, dignity and future of the unborn in battlefield when the call comes
u won't Fight for Nigeria ur father land
Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by Emperormartin(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2021
gurujoe:
No sane human will ever join Nigeria to fight Biafra except the hausa /Fulani supporter of APC
If war broke out now I don't think Yoruba soldiers will join Nigeria army to fight Biafra.
Even middlebelt fighting Biafra is a no no.

I think many things have changed from 1967-2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by blackboy(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2021
God fights my battles .
Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by BKayy: 8:44pm On May 03, 2021
longetivity:
u won't Fight for Nigeria ur father land
Nigeria was never my father land

1 Like

Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 03, 2021
Admissionclass:
Even helinues no go join zoo army
Helinues will join Godogodo movement grin grin

cc lzaa ngadaAwo afonjaconehead

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by longetivity(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2021
BKayy:

Nigeria was never my father land
grin grin
Re: Survey: If There Is Another Civil War, Will You Enlist To Fight (on Either Side) by donbachi(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2021
Make e no happen.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets / Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria / Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.