Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? (43860 Views)

Be Updated: Rock These Trending And Gorgeous Ankara And Aso Ebi Styles (photos) / Latest Aso-ebi Styles For 2018 / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? by Balogunodua(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Who do we blame for this trend? The bride, the groom, ushers or the wearer? Lol
The future is........... grin
Re: Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:48pm On May 04, 2021
Acecards:
grin His sins are unforgivable

Pls what did he do? I've been seeing this here since yesterday and I'm yet to know what he did, pls share the link if you have it, thank you.
Re: Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? by lastclaire4(f): 8:20pm On May 04, 2021
DOAI:
Primary blame is the wearer in my opinion.
Why will someone spend so much to go naked at the end of the day? it beats me.

Secondary blame is the bride.. I won't allow anyone dress to my wedding like that, not because I'm scared she'd steal the day but because my sense of decency is still intact. I can't present someone like that out as a friend.

So how are you going to go about it? Stand at the entrance when you are supposed to be your husband just thinking.
Re: Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? by Mrpojj(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=101353518]

Who do we blame for this trend? The bride, the groom, ushers or the wearer? Lol
[/quote

See the kind song a bride they take go search for husband during tradition marriage
What's rubbish

1 Like

Re: Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:59pm On May 05, 2021
Why should anybody be blamed? 'Blame' in what sense? Are the "wearers" complaining? It's their monies; their bodies.

I mean, they are NOT blind. They very well know what they're sewing -- and they do not see anything wrong with it -- so why is it y'all feeling it's a waste of money, for them?

Also, is this like a THING? A real thing that should draw concerns? Is it a trend in 90% of weddings, for 80% of female guests? Yeah, the brides either know their caliber of friends and are cool with it; or they express their displeasure and "carry" face comot. That we are seeing these people at weddings, rocking their attires without shame in public shows that nobody is walking them out or 'disgracing' them, unlike the hot air *we're* blowing here. And for the ones that were even walked out, it didn't get to SM that we'll know of it. Culture "preserved." So I seriously do not get the issue here.
Re: Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:13pm On May 05, 2021
harmony75:
look how she have gone viral with her mumu dressing � she just disgraced herself �

grin grin If she's an attention seeker, and the goal is to grab a man like some of y'all postulate, she never achieve am? grin

You say women like that want attention and then turn around to say the attention they got brought disgrace to them. Are you in their heads?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? by LotaTee: 4:23pm On May 05, 2021
God knows anyone that dares try to wear this rubbish to my parties, wedding, housewarming, baby shower and naming will be bounced.Like you have to be mad to wear such and no mad person will be allowed to party with me.
Re: Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:34pm On May 05, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
What if the lady wanted to wear bikini to the dance floor? Would the bride had allowed such madness?

Blame the bride. It is her party. The lady shouldn't have been allowed to join the bridal train.

Nobody is talking about the bride. grin
/

grin grin grin cheesy Shuo. For another persin wedding. Wait. You, are you not an atheist sef or whatever? So you feel religious laws should be discarded, and Christians are wack for preaching hell faya to you, but you want some bunch of elders' council and culture legislators to dictate what a woman should wear and what she should be allowed to partake in?

The wedding don happun sha. And I know say elders go dey there. Pre-wedding arrangements, gan, the bridal girls would have interacted or attended to some guests in their clothes. And nobody did a thing to her. Sooo.
Re: Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? by InvertedHammer: 6:26pm On May 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin cheesy Shuo. For another persin wedding. Wait. You, are you not an atheist sef or whatever? So you feel religious laws should be discarded, and Christians are wack for preaching hell faya to you, but you want some bunch of elders' council and culture legislators to dictate what a woman should wear and what she should be allowed to partake in?

The wedding don happun sha. And I know say elders go dey there. Pre-wedding arrangements, gan, the bridal girls would have interacted or attended to some guests in their clothes. And nobody did a thing to her. Sooo.
/
Contrary to your opinion, I am not an atheist. I am a Catholic and have supported the church in a lot of ways. I just like to point out the hypocrisy in religion as practiced in Nigeria. Some of the doctrines are man made and should be revisited to catch up with time. Should we discard tv, phones, jets, cars, computers because they were not mentioned in the Bible? We have many denominations because the believers themselves have divergent views on the best way to worship God. Right?

Moving on...You know there is something wrong when guests run to spray money on a friend than the bride. It took the shine away from her. Waka pass don shine pass main actress.
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) / A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.