Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got (43805 Views)

The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Amagite(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A U.S based Nigerian lady has taken to Instagram to call out a fashion designer who made a 'different' outfit from the one she saw on her Instagram page and ordered for.

According to her, "the fabric is so cheap too and the designer is rude". Read her posts below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/see-the-60k-outfit-a-nigerian-lady-ordered-vs-what-she-got.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Anigreat: 7:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Lol
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by segebase(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2018
lmao

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2018
Even if it turned out right, 30k for any of those piece is not worth it.

You'll get nice office dresses for 10k each in the right store. 60k will get you 6 of those and you'll slay to work or church in those dresses.

Hian.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Khd95(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Aba made vs London made cheesy

18 Likes

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by sisisioge: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

90% of tailors have not the fear of God! Lordylordy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by PharmaGirl(f): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin

The tailor was probably under the influence of something while making whatever that is grin
she nor do am with clear eye grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by delugajackson: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Do you have what it takes to decieve people?
Are you a chronic procastinator?
Are you a pathological liar?
Are you an expert at crushing people's hopes for something good?
Do you know how to legitimately scam people of their hard earned money?

If you posses the aforementioned qualites, then you too can become a NIGERIAN TAILOR.

*Expectation vs Reality.*

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by muckross(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
>>

Among These Curvy Ladies, Who Twerks Better.

Watch Video HERE

1 Like

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Readonee35L(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
This woman is quite silly.

The design she saw was for that of a slim person. How does she expect to slay with her own physic in the cloth.
She could have also ordered for the designers body to rock the cloth with.

Just look at her standing posture. She just troway body. Even if she rocks gucci and doesnt package her body she'd still look like that

11 Likes

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by pacodas: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anything to trend. SMH
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by fiercehillz(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is normal na...next time just stroll to a shop and do physical shopping biko or go to local tailors in some areas to get things done perfectly for you. All these Instagram tailors sef
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by PearlStreet(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
The tailor has not yet found her true calling. She's not supposed to be making dresses for humans, she should be sewing costumes for masquerades.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by oladele00(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nigeria to beat England..

Like for naija share for England

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by wwwmaster: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Her - I am so livid, I am laughing.

Me : I am so angry, I am smiling.

3 Likes

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by veron002: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Aba boys will produce something better, sorry ehn

2 Likes

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by roqrules04(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
As she grow older the dress will still be her size Lol
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Emmy9ite(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hehe.. Some tailors will never make heaven.. Just imagine!!

Check my signature and get it half the price today!!
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by PlainJAY(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Been there......but even your body size no help the matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Jasen1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
She de craze? Didn't she see the person wearing the first one, nice body shape that's why the cloth look good on her,

Imagine her fat body she want a tailor to get her accurate size without even measuring her, because since she's not here someone else or she measured herself and send, it will be hard for a tailor to make you size without your measurements

With her body type she needs to be wearing senegalis gown not this type

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Newpride(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Only fools buy pay for online stuffs in Nigeria before delivery..... shocked

I refuse to be foolish for the rest of my life.. grin

3 Likes

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Some women should learn to lower dia expectations,
I mean she is obviously a whale yet she ordered a dress for models!
Mtcheeeeeew

She should hit d gym joor and stop blaming the tailor!

3 Likes

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Sterope(f): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
You know nothing of fashion. The issue i's with the tailor not her body size. Most body shapes should be able to rock the styles especially the one with the short.

Readonee35L:
This woman is quite silly.

The design she saw was for that of a slim person. How does she expect to slay with her own physic in the cloth.
She could have also ordered for the designers body to rock the cloth with.

Just look at her standing posture. She just troway body. Even if she rocks gucci and doesnt package her body she'd still look like that

6 Likes

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Nairalandmentor(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
tongue
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
kennygee:
Even if it turned out right, 30k for any of those piece is not worth it.

You'll get nice office dresses for 10k each in the right store. 60k will get you 6 of those and you'll slay to work or church in those dresses.

Hian.
You are blessed. Better anointing oil dey your head grin smart woman..

2 Likes

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by OttHin: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nigeria e no go beta again. I am leaving this country. Ijebu ode here I come.

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Readonee35L(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sterope:
You know nothing of fashion. The issue i's with the tailor not her body size. Most body shapes should be able to rock the styles especially the one with the short.

So with the way shes standing and the whole thing.
She still wants to have Model look like the one she saw in the pic.
Madam go and sleep..

Just like the pic below.
Not all women can slay in this type of dress. Depends on your boob grin

3 Likes

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by hardywaltz(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lol
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Kamnelly(f): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
PearlStreet:
The tailor has not yet found her true calling. She's not supposed to be making dresses for humans, she should be sewing costumes for masquerades.
cheesy
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by scrolab: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
nice piece of shit
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Gangster1ms: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin
I wonder who sew the fresh one

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company / A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking / Fashion Tips For Women With Big Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.