Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) (6546 Views)

Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Factshunter: 1:23am On May 04, 2021
Chibuike21:
Nnamdi Okafor
This is the idiot sponsoring unknown gun men. Incidentally he has a business in Lagos.
Isn't it ironic he wants Biafra but his businesses are in the SW. How come he didn't invest in alaigbo?

Confirm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Factshunter: 1:24am On May 04, 2021
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Ikinternational: 1:34am On May 04, 2021
Chibuike21:

Your kind are very quick to blame the SW.

Have you blamed Tinubu today?

serious question. can you name your investments in Lagos/sw? i want to check something

you're allowed to fib if that would make it a better story

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Biafranboys: 1:40am On May 04, 2021
Buhari keep on pretending talk to these people and find a way to solve the problem and like I always say biafra is bigger than nnamdi kanu or Uwazurike

You can't fight at all fronts, yorubas are charging and middlebeltans as well and bandits and boko haram are ravaging the North.

Talk to the igbos before it is too late, freedom fighting does not end with one person

Remember how the Nigerian police killed the yusuf founder of bokoharam

1 Like

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Biafranboys: 1:42am On May 04, 2021
Factshunter:
cheesy grin

I see nothing wrong with the screenshot, the writer is correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Harrykn: 1:46am On May 04, 2021
Nairaland and cruise. That’s why one day without logging in dey pain me.

3 Likes

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Factshunter: 1:54am On May 04, 2021
Biafranboys:

I see nothing wrong with the screenshot, the writer is correct

Neither do I.
Take your time and go through the thread to see what is all about -----beyond the screenshot.

I am just a poster like you, breh!

1 Like

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Biafranboys: 1:57am On May 04, 2021
Chibuike21:

Yes he is. He's working for Nnamdi Kanu.

So? Who is pantami working for?

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Masturbator2020: 4:42am On May 04, 2021
Chibuike21:

You're even more dumb when you realise the person who revealed this is not Lagos Ibadan press but this is from Enugu blog.
How does realizing something makes one dumb?Is there sense in this ur post?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by SmartPolician: 4:58am On May 04, 2021
melvinjames:
See his ugly face.

There's nothing wrong with his face.

In fact, he's a handsome man.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Abascoh: 6:20am On May 04, 2021
Olatunji1929:
perhaps your father is the one bankrolling them
I repeat, you must be the dumbest fool ever if you believe that person in the picture is the one bankrolling the unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Abascoh: 6:54am On May 04, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Omo nna, chill fess.

So, for your mind now, UGM/ESN are invicinble that they and their sponsors can never be apprehended?

That's how some IPOB miscreants were shouting "fake news" on Nairaland when Nigerian Army said they had killed terrorist Ikonso Don, until Usain Bolt Kanu and Imam Powerfool confirmed it as true. They couldn't hide that and lie about it like they did about Biggy's case, because Ikonso was well known.

All IPOB miscreants nor well.

I repeat, you must be the dumbest fool ever if you believe that person in the picture is the one bankrolling the unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Uteghe(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2021
Abascoh:
You must be the dumbest fool ever if you believe that this guy is the one bankrolling the unknown gunmen. Clowns
Present the real bankroller and free him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Ojiofor: 7:39am On May 04, 2021
Ipob's will deny this man as usual until their suplim leader says otherwise.
Ipob's please take back your common sense from wherever MNK deposited it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by Golan007: 7:59am On May 04, 2021
Uteghe:

Present the real bankroller and free him.

Of course, only the kingpin should be arrested.

The foot soldiers should be freed .
Re: At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) by nuruajao: 10:02am On May 04, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

You're a mumu man
hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB Pledges To Accord Railway Infrastructure Development Greatest Priority / ICPC Secures Convictions Of 3 Civil Servants For Job Scam / Nigerian Doctors Turn Refugees In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.