Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Learned To Mind My Business This Happened To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Learned To Mind My Business This Happened To Me (1214 Views)

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Should I Mind My Business Or Fight For One Of My Workers / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Learned To Mind My Business This Happened To Me by Adex0907(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2021
This evening I Just randomly remembered a guy I knew who was engaged to be married that was dating another friend who didn't know. After I told her, she confronted him. He broke his engagement and both of them moved in together and never spoke to me again. They still broke up and still avoid me.
You see when it comes to relationships issues i dey look the other way

5 Likes

Re: I Learned To Mind My Business This Happened To Me by LuckyKeys1: 10:42pm On May 03, 2021
Sometimes it’s better to look turn your face on relationship matters, especially when the victim is related to you.
Re: I Learned To Mind My Business This Happened To Me by Adex0907(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2021
Moral of the day, drink water and mind your business
Re: I Learned To Mind My Business This Happened To Me by Ebuka78: 11:16pm On May 03, 2021
One of the occupants in my compound is dating a certain girl, and this certain girl happens to be the ex of my cousin's friend. My cousin told me she gave the guy STD.

This man in my compound told me today that the girl would come tomorrow and he would have sex with her.

I still dey mind my own business ooo. I am not going to say anything.

2 Likes

Re: I Learned To Mind My Business This Happened To Me by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 03, 2021
I'm currently knacking one of my neighbor...

I like the way the rest of my neighbors are minding their business wink

1 Like

Re: I Learned To Mind My Business This Happened To Me by pulsa(m): 12:48am On May 04, 2021
Adex0907:
This evening I Just randomly remembered a guy I knew who was engaged to be married that was dating another friend who didn't know. After I told her, she confronted him. He broke his engagement and both of them moved in together and never spoke to me again. They still broke up and still avoid me.
You see when it comes to relationships issues i dey look the other way

Asemota was the one who said this on twitter.
Nairaland is filled with liars.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Arab Girls Hairy / Falling D!ck / Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.