Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? (18565 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Dreyton36: 12:19pm On May 04, 2021
Maheeda do pass this one
She go soon come back and way worse sef
Na who she wan dey deceive

She left gospel to sing hip hop
Now she's back to gospel seems hip hip didn't pay
So she'll surely return again , confused gender
When gbola hungry her she go return full time okpo

Lights up my kpoli in the

1 Like

Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by BruncleZuma: 12:19pm On May 04, 2021
Who judge am? This thread is unnecessary...
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Antoeni(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2021
The Competition Became Too Much For Her
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by zeeace(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2021
op you're just jobless. nobody get time to judge chidima. it is when their music career don die. dey will now remember God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by PAPAFEELERS: 12:21pm On May 04, 2021
AMAMABENN:
She is as qualified to switch to gospel music as anyone.

Anybody can and should be praised for doing so.

Some People Trying To Be More Catholic Than The Pope.

Lol... Cos you go to Church 150 times in 52 weeks doesn't make you more Christian than Chidinma.

Infact I consider you a christian by deeds not the number of times you preach, pray aloud or go to church.

Your treatment of fellow human beings informs your place in the eyes of God.

Her Person & Especially Voice Is A Great Addition To Gospeldom.

Written By Amama Benn Benedict.
This is why people dont respect christianity again. why did she jump into secular if she knew this was her dream and knowing the fact she started as a gospel singer in church? we have made christianity a joke by our actions as christians in this part of the world
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Teejay13(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2021
Its a good one.

I feel she has her personal reasons that needed not to be judged.

More over she is a Christian and that's her faith.

On that note there seems not to be any cause for alarm. My opinion though.
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Dreyton36: 12:21pm On May 04, 2021
Maheeda do pass this one
She go soon come back and way worse sef
Na who she wan dey deceive

She left gospel to sing hip hop
Now she's back to gospel seems hip hip didn't pay
So she'll surely return again , confused gender
When gbola hungry her she go return full time okpo

Lights up my kpoli in peace.
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by RingRoadMafia: 12:23pm On May 04, 2021
After Flavour don gbensh taya
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by OBoy50: 12:30pm On May 04, 2021
cheesy it's not gonna be easy for her though....
As secular no pay,all hope of at least winning Grammy as per say the future is female is bashed, our sister rush enter gospel to drag beret with mercy chinwo cheesy .. all the best my sister wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by femi4: 12:34pm On May 04, 2021
AMAMABENN:
She is as qualified to switch to gospel music as anyone.

Anybody can and should be praised for doing so.

Some People Trying To Be More Catholic Than The Pope.

Lol... Cos you go to Church 150 times in 52 weeks doesn't make you more Christian than Chidinma.

Infact I consider you a christian by deeds not the number of times you preach, pray aloud or go to church.

Your treatment of fellow human beings informs your place in the eyes of God.

Her Person & Especially Voice Is A Great Addition To Gospeldom.

Written By Amama Benn Benedict.
Singing is not even her thing.

If you can't blow doing Secular, you think you can blow through gospel?
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Pruwa: 12:40pm On May 04, 2021
Her new song is so refreshing to listen
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by rita25(f): 12:41pm On May 04, 2021
so OP who are u to write what nobody ask u?
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Danniedpastor(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2021
Mouth Gig:
DIS FINE EXPIRED SHORT PUT,IS CONFUSED undecided

And you that choose to call yourself"Mouth Gig" is not confused?
Devil is really flexing with your destiny.
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by honest1480(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2021
If a church choir member can become a worldly singer, why can't a worldly singer become a gospel singer.....Nigeria, over religious nai the kill us here.
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Meedon: 1:04pm On May 04, 2021
J
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Danniedpastor(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Everybody be claiming gospel artiste.....
Even the Gospel songs nobody dey play or listen to am
The so called Christian nor dey play gospel song at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of god is good motors sabi that thing well well

Shebi you see your life.
You need an encounter with Jesus.
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Danniedpastor(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2021
Antoeni:
The Competition Became Too Much For Her

Competition?
Please say something else
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by deeva2: 1:25pm On May 04, 2021
SIMI's Hand work....She finally displaced her
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by seyz91(m): 1:38pm On May 04, 2021
cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Graciafun(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2021
Thegeneralqueen:
She was a gospel artist before she got famous it doesn't matter the gene of music she chose what actually matters is she can sing and the voice is there so she won't be gagging to keep alot of peoples attention and it's fine by me...........

I suppose you meant "genres".
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by chaloskyx: 2:02pm On May 04, 2021
THE TRUTH IS SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE GOSPEL OR USING THE SONG SHE SINGS TO MINISTER SHE MOVED TO THAT GERNE JUST BECAUSE SHE DID NOT SUCEED IN HER OTHER GERNE OF MUSIC SIMPLE AND HOPES THIS SWITCH WOULD BRING HER FAME AND SUCCESS AND BY SUCESS I MEAN ENDORSEMENTS AND MONEY.
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by inumidun2010(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2021
See wetin SIMI cause.... she should have chosen the FOLK GENRE... with that she could EASILY SWITCH anytime she wants...
SHOLA ALINSON is a classic example... started singing about LOVE, CREATOR and PATIENCE, but MAMA switched totally to GOSPEL... It was so easy cos You can't accuse her of singing WORLDLY SONGS by singing a song with a THEME OF LOVE

1 Like

Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by oyeb15: 2:47pm On May 04, 2021
Good voice but no talent. I gat a hit 4 her if she could produce it with her voice.
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by alphajerus(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2021
Mouth Gig:
DIS FINE EXPIRED SHORT PUT,IS CONFUSED undecided

Dude!!! Seriously??
That's so lame.�
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Darlingme(f): 3:06pm On May 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

no kill person with laugh����
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2021
I hope she has a sincere cause for switching.

Because gospel music is also saturated, and most of her competitions are established both in and outside the country.

So, if she thinks gospel music will be an easy detour, she would be in for a rude awakening.
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Fanuchi007: 3:52pm On May 04, 2021
It's all marketing logic. I trust my igbo girls. She knows that she ain't selling hit tracks anymore. with that voice of an angel, she will definitely be a hit in d Gospel industry. There is nothing spiritual about this move. it's just a calculated career move to make money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? / Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" / Danny Glover And Tim Reid In Lagos Ahead Of #93Days "Ebola" Cast Unveiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.