Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? (18543 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by lookingfly: 4:10pm On May 04, 2021
I just want marry this gal.....who get her number?
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2021
pyyxxaro:
She’s deceiving herself

chief Judge, weldone ooo
Epele
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Onyi22(f): 4:14pm On May 04, 2021
Mouth Gig:
DIS FINE EXPIRED SHORT PUT,IS CONFUSED undecided
You are more confused
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by superlicious: 4:35pm On May 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Everybody be claiming gospel artiste.....
Even the Gospel songs nobody dey play or listen to am
The so called Christian nor dey play gospel song at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of god is good motors sabi that thing well well
grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Everybody be claiming gospel artiste.....
Even the Gospel songs nobody dey play or listen to am
The so called Christian nor dey play gospel song at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of god is good motors sabi that thing well well
I don laugh tire.

Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by candidbabe(f): 4:41pm On May 04, 2021
pls is this chidimma cucumber or another one?
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Richthekid: 5:09pm On May 04, 2021
I hope she switched bad dicckkk to mine
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by WorldRichest: 5:41pm On May 04, 2021
kayuseful:
She's welcome to the kingdom.
My concerns are personal tho. If I can see signs it's not because she thinks it's easier to shoot to fame in gospel than in secular music, maybe I'll be happier. But like I said, my reservations are personal kiss

Let her first go and meet that serial fornicator Flavour to unfucck her first. useless prostitute. E remain small, she for born another bastard for the serial adulterer. Useless girl wey be like primary school pikin.
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Born2Breed(f): 6:06pm On May 04, 2021
Mercy Chinwo don teach her sense.
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by derecho(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2021
AMAMABENN:
She is as qualified to switch to gospel music as anyone.

Anybody can and should be praised for doing so.

Some People Trying To Be More Catholic Than The Pope.

Lol... Cos you go to Church 150 times in 52 weeks doesn't make you more Christian than Chidinma.

Infact I consider you a christian by deeds not the number of times you preach, pray aloud or go to church.

Your treatment of fellow human beings informs your place in the eyes of God.

Her Person & Especially Voice Is A Great Addition To Gospeldom.

Written By Amama Benn Benedict.
Thanks for your opinion. However, I don't know those judging her or what they have said for this reaction.
From your submission, you sound like you know chidimma well to adjudge her a good Christian.
I think the stakes are high that's why "her person or voice" isn't all that matters. There's a need to know if she had been transformed. If she is fully restored since as a gospel minstrel, she'll be leading and instructing many.The first thing in leadership isn't capability but trustworthiness.
Let Chidimma prove them wrong.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Nyelu: 7:46pm On May 04, 2021
Thegeneralqueen:
She was a gospel artist before she got famous it doesn't matter the gene of music she chose what actually matters is she can sing and the voice is there so she won't be gagging to keep alot of peoples attention and it's fine by me...........
*Genre*
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Myer(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2021
BuharFulani:
Is anybody judging her?

People and their insecurities. She suddenly swapped her career from secular music to gospel music and you expect people not to comment on it?

Imagine if buhari declares today that he's no longer a Muslim, do you expect people not to say anything?

It's not judging her. It's people expressing their opinion and views which is legal by the way.

Well said.
Though the tone of the comment also matters.
Religious people are the most judgmental people in the world.

No one can disqualify her from singing gospel music, she's not auditioning for it.
Even if she was the worst sinner in the world, once she chooses to sing gospel music then she's good to go.
It's not your holiness that qualifies you for gospel music. If the Grace is there, it is there.

Don't know what all the fuss is about cos even her secular songs were mostly about love.

Any way, her passion is music. And she has the right to sing any genre of it. Music is for everyone so if anyone doesn't like her gospel music they can listen to secular artists. Shikena.
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by Tundex911: 11:40am On May 05, 2021
She dey aim Grammy award

Smh
Re: Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? by dododawa1: 4:12pm On May 05, 2021
Nigeria PROBLEM more to this TOPIC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson / Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges / Obasanjo & Miss Universe Leila Lopes at South-South Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.