Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges (18556 Views)

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Kosoko Hakeem Adeyemi Burial: Adekunle Gold's Father Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by Omihanifa: 11:05pm On Mar 23
Abosede, mother of the late singer Ilerioluwa Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad, has alleged that the father, Joseph, buried the late singer before he died.

Abosede disclosed this in an exclusive interview with Saturday PUNCH titled, “Uncensored: Mohbad’s mother opens up on late son, ex-husband, Naira Marley.”

She said she was not aware of the day Mohbad died despite being in his (Joseph) house for 10 days shortly before the late singer’s demise.

“I actually did not know when my child (Mohbad) died. His father did not tell me. I was in his house for 10 days, shortly before he died. I ran back there when I heard that he had died. I was the one who called his father and siblings to inform them. I brought them all together.

“I called their father to come and see me with all the children despite all he had done to me. I did not have the strength to fight with him because I found happiness in my children, and because they are grown-up, I brought them all together. But, their father separated us.

“I believe that my son was not dead as of the time he was buried. I actually told them not to bury him, but they refused. If they had not buried him at the time he did, I believe he would have lived. Joseph is actually my problem. I believe that he buried my son before he died,” she added.

Although, Aloba gave Yoruba culture as the reason for the quick burial, explaining that it is customary not to delay the burial of a deceased person when both parents are still alive.

He mentioned that if Mohbad had passed away at an older age, the option of keeping his body in a mortuary for a later date might have been considered.

The late singer’s father further revealed that the land where his son was laid to rest belonged to Mohbad and that he had given it to him to build a church.

He clarified that the decision to bury him swiftly was in accordance with Yoruba customs.

“In Yoruba land, his corpse is not the kind to be kept when both of his parents are still alive,” he said.

“That land where Mohbad was buried is his only land, that is the only land I know him to have owned.

“Truly he gave me the land to build my church because we had both agreed to build the church there and since that’s the only land I knew him to have,” he added.

Mohbad died on September 12, 2023, at the age of 27 in Lagos State.

Following an investigation by the Lagos State Police Command to unravel the cause of his death, Mohbad’s remains were exhumed for an autopsy.

https://punchng.com/mohbads-father-buried-him-before-he-died-late-singers-mother-alleges/?amp

3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by MuslimIgbo: 6:17am On Mar 24
Oloriburuku olosho SHAMELESS mother.
Ewu!
If you were there and didn't abandon him, maybe you could have saved him.
You claimed not long ago that he's not the real father, yet you abandoned him for a man you cheated on several times and you knew he was not the father.

It will never be well you with you and you won't know peace. You and that olosho wife-wúnmi.

Every child deserves a parent but not every parent deserve a child.

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by spafu(m): 8:03am On Mar 24
Wahalo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by baike: 8:04am On Mar 24
Ok
Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by slimmax: 8:04am On Mar 24
Wetin be dis again, her mouth de smell from here

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by victorVIC1(m): 8:04am On Mar 24
After seeing the full interview between late Mobhad's father and Brekete. I got to realize that the man was the only person in Mobhad's close circle that had genuine concern for him.

For those who were wandering why the man hurriedly buried Mhobad, he revealed in the interview that when he got to the musician's house, dude was placed lifeless behind the staircase with the mattress soaked in blood. He took the body to the closest police station and was hoping him alongside the other households will be arrested for proper inquiry of possible cause of death. Rather, the police asked them to vacate the station. No police report was issued.

They further took the body to the mortuary. The mortuary also rejected the body since there was no police report or death certificate with them (he later realised Mhobad's wife allegedly had a death certificate with her yet she didn't provide it at the mortuary). The available option was to bury him to avoid decay. It's easy to judge this man, but I hope you all put into consideration that a man just lost his son and was not in his best capacity of reasoning plus no supportive system beside him to keep him on guard

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by oneman2k7: 8:05am On Mar 24
They should allow this boy to rest in peace. It was unfortunate that mohbad was surrounded by vultures and hyenas.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by Bookhub: 8:05am On Mar 24
Abeg make una die this matter long overdue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by Edoreborn: 8:05am On Mar 24
Abeg make we hear word.. Abeg house,,how much is needed to enter UK?

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by illicit(m): 8:05am On Mar 24
Make all of una gettat with una family sob stories abeg

🤕

RIP Imole

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by AFULA(m): 8:06am On Mar 24
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeww

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by ryloy: 8:06am On Mar 24
Everyone has moved on....

Even the celebrities chasing clouts

12 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:06am On Mar 24
Divided home, sometimes marrying from a separated family have impact in one life

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by Candreva: 8:06am On Mar 24
Shameless mother! Dude is turning in his grave rn.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:06am On Mar 24
I don't believe this. Fear women.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by KarlWhyte(m): 8:06am On Mar 24
Hmm
Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by tubolancer(m): 8:08am On Mar 24
God is watching us from a distance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by Absuchat(m): 8:08am On Mar 24
Mohbad can't just rest in peace.
He even released a song after he died grin

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by donziller(m): 8:08am On Mar 24
Dis woman no get shame

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by magoo10(m): 8:08am On Mar 24
It is better not to marry than marry and have a broken home .it does have far reaching consequences

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by allanphash7(m): 8:09am On Mar 24
One of the greatest mistakes to have happened to any mankind is to make a wrong choice while choosing a SPOUSE

SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!! to this fucvking woman

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by RichDad1(m): 8:09am On Mar 24
This greedy and shameless heifer should rest.
The same man that cater for Mohbad when you abandoned him at an early age to follow another man? The made man that make sure he sent him to school against all odds?
Every mother is woman but not every mother is an Abiyamoo

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by CrownedPhoenix: 8:09am On Mar 24
Save your tears for another day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by adigun4mee(m): 8:10am On Mar 24
Tired of this boring shit

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by Donedeal1(m): 8:10am On Mar 24
Can not understand, you are the one that informed them you gathered all the siblings

To break the good news

Now you said he was not dead.

So they should not buried him.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:11am On Mar 24
I will never forgive that mohbad's father with the manner he hurrieddly buried the boy.

Regardless of whatever shinanigans he's trying to pull up now, imagine if mohbad's body was not exhumed? Would he be everywhere today claiming to be fighting for his son??

He's simply an opportunitist!

PS: I do not support Wumi, mohbad's wife dodging from doing DNA TEST

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by SK1SOLA: 8:11am On Mar 24
Crying over spilled milk.....mama don't even care.....in late Mohbad Voice.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by onadana: 8:12am On Mar 24
She has lost her sense of reasoning.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by SHEREOG: 8:13am On Mar 24
Edoreborn:
Abeg make we hear word.. Abeg house,,how much is needed to enter UK?
10 to15 million naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by ejimatic: 8:15am On Mar 24

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges by michlins(m): 8:15am On Mar 24
This same woman abandoned her child and left to live her life. But today, the world is standing for her against the father.

But that's alright

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw / Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage / Thank God Entertainers Lost Their Primaries- Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.