Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

‘I Saw People Who Came To Kill Me' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Saw People Who Came To Kill Me' (1717 Views)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani / What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ‘I Saw People Who Came To Kill Me' by Kenyy: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2011
EzeUche__:

Three, are corpers of a privileged group that they alone need protection?
Please ask them. Instead of them(Educated Illiterates and Misguided Miscreants) to unite with All Sane and Patriotic Nigerians and demand security for All Nigerians(Home and Abroad) from our misguided son-GEJ, they are busy fighting sectional interest that will not stand the test of time.
Re: ‘I Saw People Who Came To Kill Me' by Kenyy: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2011
EzeUche__:

"Katsina has always been peaceful. This crisis came as a surprise to all of us. This is the first time in my 17 years in Katsina this type of thing is happening," said Adewale Adediran, the Katsina State chapter chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).
Thank you, my brother. Those who want to arrest an Unemployed Graduate while researching for job for wandering, and hold a passing dog by the ear should have known the consequences of their actions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? / Orji Uzor Kalu Exposed / Comment If You Support Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.