Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Is This Dino Melaye? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Dino Melaye? (838 Views)

I Remember This Dino Video, When He Said Tinubu Won't Win / What Is Wrong With This Dino Melaye Picture. / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Dino Melaye? by gartamanta: 12:46pm On May 04, 2021
This picture was taken during Obasanjos first tenure. FFK was a minister and was addressing the Press. However, a certain individual that looks very much like Dino Melaye, can be seen taking notes as if he is a journalist or some sort of assistant to FFK.

Do you think the guy in the hat is Dino Melaye?

Re: Is This Dino Melaye? by NwaNimo1(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2021
He was doing lotto....
Re: Is This Dino Melaye? by nairalandankrah: 12:50pm On May 04, 2021
Twin!?
Re: Is This Dino Melaye? by temitope27(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2021
I don't think dino is this dark
Re: Is This Dino Melaye? by donbachi(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2021
And finally,the guy slip no cut.
Re: Is This Dino Melaye? by Manq(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2021
I tell you he recorded the whole nonsense FFK was saying just for rehearsal sake.. that's why we keep hearing the jibrish each day
Re: Is This Dino Melaye? by iammo(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2021
cool

Fani Kayode was Obasanjo's Special Adviser on media.. someone like Garba Shehu as at the time of the picture, not a Minister

Dino Melaye was a youth leader and former SUG exco of ABU zaria, former NANS leader.

As of when the picture was taken he was also an aide to Obasanjo just like Fani Kayode .. he was chairman Presidential Advisory Council on Youths.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Dino Melaye? by wwwihy: 12:56pm On May 04, 2021
gartamanta:
This picture was taken during Obasanjos first tenure. FFK was a minister and was addressing the Press. However, a certain individual that looks very much like Dino Melaye, can be seen taking notes as if he is a journalist or some sort of assistant to FFK.

Do you think the guy in the hat is Dino Melaye?
Yes... that is Dino
Re: Is This Dino Melaye? by helinues: 2:28pm On May 04, 2021
Dino was still learning then
Re: Is This Dino Melaye? by BafanaBafana: 5:53pm On May 04, 2021
Not Dino.
Dino was so thin then

(1) (Reply)

I Warned Nigerians Against Buhari In 2015 – Adebanjo / Imagine If General Hassan Ahmed Was Shot Dead In The South-east / Federal Government, Security Mute Over Igboho's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.