Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? (16002 Views)

Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? / Landlord Or Tenants: Who Is To Fix Damaged Water Pump Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by afesco: 5:34pm On May 04, 2021
I prefer to own my house

1 Like

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 04, 2021
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
you can get a good landlord but never a good landlady

my mother is a good landlady.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by zig2ryme04: 5:36pm On May 04, 2021
I will never pray for a Landlady. The one I'm presently in right now I dey pray make my rent expire make I find another place. We don fight tire, she even gave me quit notice I rejected it and demanded to see her stupid lawyer wey she dey use threaten me. At the end she collected her quit notice back. Me self I dey always show her say I get say for the house wey I rent from her.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2021
Land lord abeg.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2021
Billionsclub:
if you were to rent a house, would you prefer the house where Landlord is or where Landlady is? Which is better? give reasons

None.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2021
Landlord ofcus. Men know its not easy so we can relate but a Landlady will embarrass u. D no dey understand
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by tonquendo4u(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2021
Anyone. As far as they don't stay in the same compound.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by kyuniii(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2021
The landson will be fine by me.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Flowerystar(f): 5:53pm On May 04, 2021
I prefer a house where the landlord/landlady does not live. My present house, hmm, na my landlord's morning prayer be our alarm. When ever he starts like this, you won't sleep again o
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by tnerro1(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2021
Chai, I remember that landlady, if you close gate anyhow she go shout say u wan spoil the gate , say how much be ur rent self chai. Men are better ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by charlesucheh(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2021
LANDLORD O!!

Women will use their frivolous way of reasoning to frustrate your stay......

very inconsiderate. pls o! I deduced all these statistically, before one feminist will bounce on me that I'm being too gender biased.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Unimkeagim: 6:03pm On May 04, 2021
Landlord o, I no get strength for landlady wahala
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Charx122: 6:19pm On May 04, 2021
Billionsclub:
if you were to rent a house, would you prefer the house where Landlord is or where Landlady is? Which is better? give reasons

Since is a question none of the above i rather be my own landlord ......
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by therajah: 6:20pm On May 04, 2021
adadike:
I prefer an old landlady. They will show you lots of motherly love eh
Seriously?
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by YorubaLord: 6:24pm On May 04, 2021
adadike:
some of them are nice though

I'm yet to meet a humble, polite and good-hearted Alhaja in my life. They're all fetish, foul-mouthed, and wicked! angry

1 Like

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by nams77: 6:30pm On May 04, 2021
richie240:

Eyah.... siddon dia!
Presently have a 72 yr old land-lady and its not a sweet tale.
She can nag for Africa!
cool

modified: and she's not an 'alhaja'
She's a deceaness!
Never rent a woman's house, I repeat NEVER!!!

They are bag of trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Fantazy(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2021
My own na for landlord and Landlady hand I fall into.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Fantazy(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2021
My own na for landlord and Landlady hand I fall into. God dey help sha
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2021
LANDLADY,GIVE HER ATTENTION AND PEACE IS YOURS.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Reeberry: 6:34pm On May 04, 2021
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
you can get a good landlord but never a good landlady

Never a good land lady? You are highly stupîd.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by therajah: 6:48pm On May 04, 2021
Used to prefer landlady. I had a young landlady. We stayed in same compound and used to gist. The hatred started when she saw female frnds coming to visit. It was do much that she called me and told me she dint like the way female frnds visit me. I had to pack out when the hatred dint stop. I then had a landlord and was very very okk..nice guy!
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Chinyerelove: 6:52pm On May 04, 2021
Landlord
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by femi4: 6:59pm On May 04, 2021
Billionsclub:
Where non of them lives. I need my liberty, I hate been monitored by the owner of the property
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Simpubozz(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2021
As a guy, it’s Landlord; Especially if na faaji man tongue
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Genesiis(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2021
TPound:

But in the meantime, will you be sleeping under the bridge?
Must everybody live in a rented apartment in the meantime ?
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by John4B: 7:13pm On May 04, 2021
Goat! Bad son of a good father.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by freedomchild: 8:02pm On May 04, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
I prefer a Landlord. Land ladies are usually sentimentally attached to their house and will treat u like bull shit if ur in their black book.
Most landlords don have wahala like my formal landlord before God blessed me.
The guy can smoke weed from morning till night without saying a single word. Next thing na to go fuccck the landlady till she run comot for house go her friend place. Then the man will go and faint in the kitchen, in the name of eating from the pot..
I like this kind landlord
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by abraham01emma01: 9:02pm On May 04, 2021
PRAY FOR FEARING TYPE, NO ONE IS BETTER. FROM EXPERIENCED PRAY TO BUILDS YOURS
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Goldstan3757: 11:01pm On May 04, 2021
LANDLADY OO. I am currently fucking my landlady, husband late already grin
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Lostchild(m): 12:51am On May 05, 2021
Billionsclub:

If na Land-lady: run for your life

Please; run asap

Dont rent any house own by a woman

Wake up and run

run run run run and dont look back
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by olmoRoc: 1:38am On May 05, 2021
Billionsclub:

It all depends. I've rented from both in the past without having any issues with either.

However, one of my landladies fell in love with me and ended up living with me, while another fell in love with my close buddy.

As a result, as a man, I'd prefer having a landlord. However, I'm not sure what would happen if one rents from a gay landlord who won't take no for his advances.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Austinbiggy(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2021
My landlord na wahala man, if ur rent don de come to expire he go come de show u attitude. I prefer landlady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africans Revive Ancient Egyptian Construction Methods To Solve Housing Crisis / How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? / Nigerian House Plans: Construction Of A 4-b/room Bungalow@ An Affordable Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.