Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya (38893 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency / Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by 27Pushing30: 6:00pm On May 04, 2021
VirginSearcher:

grin grin This guy don suffer for una hand.. at this point I will agree that his political career is dead and buried after he's done with his current position

Lets see if he wins surulere again

Because i don't understand how his career is dead.

i think It's cos of Gbaja that he has gone past state house of assembly level
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by BabaO2: 6:01pm On May 04, 2021
Zizicomm:

Cause Grace different. Haven't you heard of marriage counsellors whose home is a mess and they go around mending others.
Those are fake wannabe counselors
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by SirBunky85(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:
Eedris Abdulkareem gave Timaya the orientation to do well in the music industry. Timaya was struggling to start his music career with reggae. Eedris told him to leave reggae and sing about his place of origin. Following the advice, Timaya composed "Dem Mama", "Bayelsa Otu" and many more. And everyone knows that Timaya's first album has a quality that has not faded till now. Eedris Abdulkareem exposed these facts in an interview many years ago and Timaya is yet to deny it. Check YouTube for the video.

The truth is that those who mean well for Africa hardly receive support and promotion from Africans. Eedris is not so rich today because he is not always singing soapy, ukwu, bum bum and cassava. Eedris dedicates most of his songs to humanity, by condemning social injustice. How many youths are following Eedris on Instagram and Twitter? How many buy his show tickets? How many youths have streamed his recent album in which he talked about EndSARS protest, Tollgate shooting and so on? Even during the EndSARS protest, how many DJs remembered his songs? But those ones that sing yash and soap were being hyped during the protest. Eedris, in a track he released around 2014, warned against voting for Bubu. In the track, he said "Bubu say blood go flow, na de man wey wan rule us be dat, make una shine una eyes, make una no go enter one chance". He gave a biography of Bubu in that track. I think the title is "Shine Ur Eyes".

African China is another person in the same circumstance with Eedris. Two of them are next to Fela on the list of those who have been arrested by the federal government because of satirical songs. Yet, the "giant" is the one nicknamed Fela. Eedris Abdulkareem is not just a living legend, he is aprophet. Around the year 2000, Eedris said "2Face is the plantation, Face and Blackface are the boys. If the boys are not careful, they will miss the plantation." Few years later, 2Face left. Eedris salvaged the image of Africa during his saga with 50 Cents.

Forget how Eedris looks. He is very responsible. He has a beautiful wife, fine kids and a good home. Timaya has baby mamas. I am a fan of both Eedris and Timaya. But I feel bad because Timaya who has not notably appreciated Eedris decided to insult the same Eedris openly.
nonsense submission. idris is a hypocrite who's not different from our politicians. the recent leaked chats from keyamo where he promised to support pmb in the buildup to the 2019 elections despite pmbs failure
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Noblejay7: 6:08pm On May 04, 2021
I think Timaya is clearly taking side with Keyamo his fellow Niger Delta brother.
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Zizicomm: 6:09pm On May 04, 2021
BabaO2:
Those are fake wannabe counselors
Call it anything you like......but they do exist.
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by mcbreeze: 6:09pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:
Eedris Abdulkareem gave Timaya the orientation to do well in the music industry. Timaya was struggling to start his music career with reggae. Eedris told him to leave reggae and sing about his place of origin. Following the advice, Timaya composed "Dem Mama", "Bayelsa Otu" and many more. And everyone knows that Timaya's first album has a quality that has not faded till now. Eedris Abdulkareem exposed these facts in an interview many years ago and Timaya is yet to deny it. Check YouTube for the video.

The truth is that those who mean well for Africa hardly receive support and promotion from Africans. Eedris is not so rich today because he is not always singing soapy, ukwu, bum bum and cassava. Eedris dedicates most of his songs to humanity, by condemning social injustice. How many youths are following Eedris on Instagram and Twitter? How many buy his show tickets? How many youths have streamed his recent album in which he talked about EndSARS protest, Tollgate shooting and so on? Even during the EndSARS protest, how many DJs remembered his songs? But those ones that sing yash and soap were being hyped during the protest. Eedris, in a track he released around 2014, warned against voting for Bubu. In the track, he said "Bubu say blood go flow, na de man wey wan rule us be dat, make una shine una eyes, make una no go enter one chance". He gave a biography of Bubu in that track. I think the title is "Shine Ur Eyes".

African China is another person in the same circumstance with Eedris. Two of them are next to Fela on the list of those who have been arrested by the federal government because of satirical songs. Yet, the "giant" is the one nicknamed Fela. Eedris Abdulkareem is not just a living legend, he is a prophet. Around the year 2000, Eedris said "2Face is the plantation, Face and Blackface are the boys. If the boys are not careful, they will miss the plantation." Few years later, 2Face left. Eedris salvaged the image of Africa during his saga with 50 Cents.

Forget how Eedris looks. He is very responsible. He has a beautiful wife, fine kids and a good home. Timaya has baby mamas. I am a fan of both Eedris and Timaya. But I feel bad because Timaya who has not notably appreciated Eedris decided to insult the same Eedris openly.

You deserve beer from me
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Valkrie: 6:09pm On May 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
A worker deserved is wages oga Edris did u pay timaya his wages? is food salary ? even a poor man can afford to help others with food what the big deal about food? u use him as a back up artiste for years without giving money you made from the songs is that not selfishness? as God would have it Timaya is now bigger than u after u go come dey sing about politians wey no dey pay salary. keyamo and timaya dragging Edris

Oga, apprentice dey collect salary?
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Gandollaar(f): 6:25pm On May 04, 2021
thorpido:
If i'm Timaya,i'll just ignore the guy.He craves attention.
I think Timmy attacked him first.
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by gloryfidedesign(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2021
Well said bro I am one of those that benefit from the good word and advice from Edris 2002 at a recording studio in Allen Avenue ikeja he told me that music is not for fun is a conscious thing that he don't record with out reading his holy quran and do his meditation. he advised me not to do jigolo because when you are there all kind of women will come your way I should be careful because music is deep I still hold those words till date my respect to Edris he is a lendgend
Check my songs
https://backl.ink/110966198
immortalcrown:

African China is another person in the same circumstance with Eedris. Two of them are next to Fela on the list of those who have been arrested by the federal government because of satirical songs. Yet, the "giant" is the one nicknamed Fela. Eedris Abdulkareem is not just a living legend, he is a prophet. Around the year 2000, Eedris said "2Face is the plantation, Face and Blackface are the boys. If the boys are not careful, they will miss the plantation." Few years later, 2Face left. Eedris salvaged the image of Africa during his saga with 50 Cents.

1 Like

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by chaloskyx: 6:28pm On May 04, 2021
I respect him but i dont respect him for calling out others cause hes not doing so well its either he finds his feet or keep to himself no need to bring others down with him
raysrays:

Oga in as much as we love Timaya, we should also know that Idris belongs to a different era, n during that era he was the biggest star in Nigeria, followed by some few artiste like Tony tetula, that's why also he was signed to the biggest record label as at then "kennis music" that is why also he was one of not the only renowned Nigeria musician that performed at "Star event" the same show that hosted 50cent. He was as big as fifty cent was in America then. If the media publicity and social media platforms were available then, i'am sure Baba would have been nominated for the Grammy's. Except you were given birth to in the early 2000's or late 90's you should learn to respect a legend. Thanks
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Chirowman(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2021
Trouble oooo
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Bar1941(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:

Rightly written, Timaya is just a foolish boy especially when the only complaint he laid regarding his sad encounter with Eedris was that he never gave him money as encouragement while under his tutelage forgetting the most important thing as at then was the knowledge he was garnering.

The fact the current saga is not even initially between Eedris and Timaya but between Eedris and Kiyamo and Timaya used it again as an avenue to attack Eedris shows how ungrateful he is.
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by nedekid: 6:36pm On May 04, 2021
2elliot:
It is well known that timaya struggled to blow right from when he was on PH city, a lot of studios and record labels refused him. If it is truth that someone was able to bring out the best in him at time, then he should be grateful to those persons.
You are right though. But it is African nature to remember only the bad attributes of people that helped one get success. They don't remember he house and fed them. But rather how he spoke to them anyhow, treated them as slaves(no salary) etc.
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by kenzysmith: 6:49pm On May 04, 2021
Olayetan:

Go and sit down, what he gained is far better than the wages or salary he complained about, do you know what experience is?
If he hadn't let him come closer for those experiences, will he have any knowledge about music?

Learn to see the bigger picture in things bro, the experience has brought timaya to where he is, so he should appreciate his teacher.
If he had been a good teacher would he not have TeXr Timaya to lend him the One million rather than kamayo due to shame and pride he no feel ask a boy he raise
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Glycosunde: 6:52pm On May 04, 2021
My own na say wetin concern Timaya for Eedris and Keyamo fight. Timaya who is bankrolling you

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by femi4: 6:57pm On May 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
A worker deserved is wages oga Edris did u pay timaya his wages? is food salary ? even a poor man can afford to help others with food what the big deal about food? u use him as a back up artiste for years without giving money you made from the songs is that not selfishness? as God would have it Timaya is now bigger than u after u go come dey sing about politians wey no dey pay salary. keyamo and timaya dragging Edris
Had it been he treated Timaya very well, he wouldn't be chasing Keyamo everywhere for contract

1 Like

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by ManOfCompetence(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:

Eedris Abdulkareem, I know this is you.........grin gringrin
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by SavageResponse(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
Na Desmond Elliot cause all these things angry

Desmond Elliot don hear am for una hand grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by EdmundDantes(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:

Wow.....
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by IAMPEDRO: 7:29pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:

Lots of tb here. For me, I see people who helped me the time I needed them most with great personality, whether he cheat me or not so far he dey show me the right way. "Don't give me fish teach me how to fish" timaya messed up already.
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by fayomim: 7:50pm On May 04, 2021
Desmond is a fool. He is behind all this
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by raysrays(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2021
chaloskyx:
I respect him but i dont respect him for calling out others cause hes not doing so well its either he finds his feet or keep to himself no need to bring others down with him
I like you, I think you are a very smart and intelligent person, so I will tell my thoughts. Firstly Edris has paid is dues in the Nigeria industry,he doesn't need to prove himself any further. We know what he did in his era, and we vibes to his tune just the way we are vibing to other reigning musicians now, like Rema, zlantan etc. The world of music is determined by time, no one reigns forever, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't give them legendary respect that they deserve. DMC before he died couldn't vibe and sing the way he did before, he logically had no hit song in this era, same with 50 cent, Kanye West and soon to be our own 2baba, Psquare and even Timaya.
Secondly, as it's normal in life we all will soon leave this active days for our children or younger generation in nairaland, Twitter and watsapp. Just as our parents can't be chasing babes around again, because their time has past, same with all old legendary musicians, but this do not make them, in anyway less relevant. Thanks
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Tadeus(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:

Well said. This indoomie generation don't do research on something before they conclude. Them be one way traffic . Timaya is an ingrate no argument
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by immortalcrown(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2021
BabaO2:

Why so difficult to advice/motivate himself how to make it in life if truly he told timaya what to do to be successful

Let me give you another illustration. A pastor that preaches repentance hardly get much members, and hardly gets much tithes and offerings. The ones that preach prosperity with little or no concern to repentance get much members that make them rich. But does it make the preacher of repentance a fool? Will it be a reason you will support the rich pastor to ridicule the poor one?
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by onomeabuja: 8:16pm On May 04, 2021
ThIS Is OnE Of My NeW mèmè my people
grin grin grin grin grin
desmond elliot u go hear-ram undecided embarassed

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by jclassiq(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:

Eedris abdulkareem is a legend in his own right. The story of Nigerian music can never be complete without him. Its only a shame that Nigerians are too ungrateful and always quick to engage in their senseless cancel culture for the most inconsequential reason. A shame I say.
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by ikorodureporta: 8:29pm On May 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by ChengHun(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2021
New track loading Artiste: Eedris Title: Egberi baba of ingratitude learn white board animation and video editing. my number is showing underneath this comment
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by chubinwa(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
Are u Edris mouth piece? he didn't stated it in his tweets y assumed for Edris over sabi.
"state" no offense
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by ayoslas88: 11:08pm On May 04, 2021
I blame Desmond Eliot for this
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by jaxxy(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
As you dey work for your working place make your oga dey give you food daily as month end reach he no pay u salary weda we no go see topic of how do I kill my boss

Them no dey pay apprentice like dat ooo. Sofar feeding and Accomodation is made available. Timaya was like an apprentice learning work. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude / Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola 2nd Wife Is Pregnant : Shows Off Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.