Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya (38889 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency / Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by nedekid: 4:39pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:
Eedris Abdulkareem gave Timaya the orientation to do well in the music industry. Timaya was struggling to start his music career with reggae. Eedris told him to leave reggae and sing about his place of origin. Following the advice, Timaya composed "Dem Mama", "Bayelsa Otu" and many more. And everyone knows that Timaya's first album has a quality that has not faded till now. Eedris Abdulkareem exposed these facts in an interview many years ago and Timaya is yet to deny it. Check YouTube for the video.

The truth is that those who mean well for Africa hardly receive support and promotion from Africans. Eedris is not so rich today because he is not singing soapy, ukwu, bum bum and cassava. Eedris dedicates most of his songs to humanity, by condemning social injustice. How many youths are following Eedris on Instagram and Twitter? How many buy his show tickets? How many youths have streamed his recent album in which he talked about EndSARS protest, Tollgate shooting and so on? Even during the EndSARS protest, how many DJs remembered his songs? But those ones that sing yash and soap were being hyped during the protest. African China is another person in the same circumstance with Eedris. Two of them are next to Fela on the list of those who have been arrested by the federal government because of satirical songs. Yet, the "giant" is the one nicknamed Fela.

Forget how Eedris looks. He is very responsible. He has a beautiful wife, fine kids and a good home. Timaya has baby mamas. I am a fan of both Eedris and Timaya. But I feel bad because Timaya who has not notably appreciated Eedris decided to insult the same Eedris openly.
All you wrote up there could be titled "how to be a failed musician". Ie not singing what is commercially viable.
All singers are musicians, the difference is that there are successful ones and there are not.
Any was, as per indris giving timaya advise that lead to his success, don't go there ohh, cause timaya with his big mouth will use that one to humiliate Idris the more. Him fit ask why Idris (MR ADVICER) no advice himself on how to be musically successful.
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by slimman007: 4:46pm On May 04, 2021
96ACE:
But sincerely, if edris was nice to Timaya I don't think Timaya will have any reason to not be loyal to him. If you truly know edris back in the days you'll also know that the dude was super arrogant. Even 2 baba was seriously bullied by edris which is not cool.

Bombing at it best see as boys dey learn work.Maga must pay either they like it or not

1 Like

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by kingkoboko: 4:48pm On May 04, 2021
This reminds me of how Dweez abandoned King kObOkO afta d then Gov Rochas Okorocha gave Dweez 1million 4that his brilliant song Obodo Oma back in 2013.

He even lied 2 som peopl that he gave me 100k out of d money wen i no even smell 1kobo. This life eh.

My younger bro laff me tire remindin me how Dweez used 2b at our house all d time & how we used 2cook Indomie 4him. Hehehe...

Dweez, i wish u well son. But u must giv me that 100k wey u claim sey u giv me b4 i go 4giv u sha. *winks*

Update: Jst dug out this old pix of me pretendin 2slap him back then at Shockwave Studios. If i knew wat he'd do few months later, i 4don dash am d slap wallahi.

3 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Krismas(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:
Eedris Abdulkareem gave Timaya the orientation to do well in the music industry. Timaya was struggling to start his music career with reggae. Eedris told him to leave reggae and sing about his place of origin. Following the advice, Timaya composed "Dem Mama", "Bayelsa Otu" and many more. And everyone knows that Timaya's first album has a quality that has not faded till now. Eedris Abdulkareem exposed these facts in an interview many years ago and Timaya is yet to deny it. Check YouTube for the video.

The truth is that those who mean well for Africa hardly receive support and promotion from Africans. Eedris is not so rich today because he is not singing soapy, ukwu, bum bum and cassava. Eedris dedicates most of his songs to humanity, by condemning social injustice. How many youths are following Eedris on Instagram and Twitter? How many buy his show tickets? How many youths have streamed his recent album in which he talked about EndSARS protest, Tollgate shooting and so on? Even during the EndSARS protest, how many DJs remembered his songs? But those ones that sing yash and soap were being hyped during the protest. African China is another person in the same circumstance with Eedris. Two of them are next to Fela on the list of those who have been arrested by the federal government because of satirical songs. Yet, the "giant" is the one nicknamed Fela.

Forget how Eedris looks. He is very responsible. He has a beautiful wife, fine kids and a good home. Timaya has baby mamas. I am a fan of both Eedris and Timaya. But I feel bad because Timaya who has not notably appreciated Eedris decided to insult the same Eedris openly.
cool Oga eedris sing abt cassava bum bum. eg Oko Ashewo. Belinda etc. Eedris annoy d big boys in d industry over 50cent matter. They decided to ghost him. Thats why he no blow agin, come turn to freedom fighter. Timaya just they seek attention sha. Thats all. Cos nothing concern am for eedris n Kayamo faceoff

6 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by FarahAideed: 4:49pm On May 04, 2021
If not for Idris protest against Nigerian breweries that opened doors for local artist to start collecting huge appearance fees where Timaya for dey ..

11 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by BabaO2: 4:49pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:

Why so difficult to advice/motivate himself how to make it in life if truly he told timaya what to do to be successful
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Rickbronz(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 04, 2021
thorpido:
If i'm Timaya,i'll just ignore the guy.He craves attention.

Everything na time. If Timaya truly bites the fingers that once fed him, trust me there is always an aftermath.

Don't be ungrateful. Even if na small help, appreciate am.

2 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by livinbygrace: 4:57pm On May 04, 2021
nedekid:

All you wrote up there could be titled "how to be a failed musician". Ie not singing what is commercially viable.
All singers are musicians, the difference is that there are successful ones and there are not.
Any was, as per indris giving timaya advise that lead to his success, don't go there ohh, cause timaya with his big mouth will use that one to humiliate Idris the more. Him fit ask why Idris (MR ADVICER) no advice himself on how to be musically successful.

Timaya should be prostrating for EDris ,for helping his career instead of spewing trash.

4 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by raysrays(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2021
chaloskyx:
OGA IDRIS WHY YOU NO ADVICE YORSELF MAKE YOU BLOW THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE JEALOUS AND BITTER HES SUCCESSFUL AND YOU ARE NOT SORRY BRO BUT YOUR FALURES ARE NOT BECAUSE OF HIM TAKE YOUR L AND MOVE ON
Oga in as much as we love Timaya, we should also know that Idris belongs to a different era, n during that era he was the biggest star in Nigeria, followed by some few artiste like Tony tetula, that's why also he was signed to the biggest record label as at then "kennis music" that is why also he was one of not the only renowned Nigeria musician that performed at "Star event" the same show that hosted 50cent. He was as big as fifty cent was in America then. If the media publicity and social media platforms were available then, i'am sure Baba would have been nominated for the Grammy's. Except you were given birth to in the early 2000's or late 90's you should learn to respect a legend. Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
A worker deserved is wages oga Edris did u pay timaya his wages? is food salary ? even a poor man can afford to help others with food what the bug deal about food? u use him as a back up artiste for years with giving money you made from the songs is that not selfishness? after u go come dey sing about politians wey no dey pay salary. keyamo and timaya dragging Edris

You see why some people will never make it? They don't appreciate. What if Timaya wasn't cooked for and still went about selling plantains? Forget, Timaya would have remained unknown of not for that guy. Why are there so much irresponsible ingrate among the present youth?

5 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by immortalcrown(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2021
Krismas:
cool Oga eedris sing abt cassava bum bum. eg Oko Ashewo. Belinda etc. Eedris annoy d big boys in d industry over 50cent matter. They decided to ghost him. Thats why he no blow agin, come turn to freedom fighter. Timaya just they seek attention sha. Thats all. Cos nothing concern am for eedris n Kayamo faceoff

You are right. I was supposed to say he is not always singing about those things.

2 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by kenzysmith: 5:05pm On May 04, 2021
oldtruth:

You see why some people will never make it? They don't appreciate. What if Timaya wasn't cooked for and still went about selling plantains? Forget, Timaya would have remained unknown of not for that guy. Why are there so much irresponsible ingrate among the present youth?
As you dey work for your working place make your oga dey give you food daily as month end reach he no pay u salary weda we no go see topic of how do I kill my boss

1 Like

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Durklil: 5:06pm On May 04, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by LLSAINT(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2021
God thunder you with blessings.......
Men go remember you
Like it or leave it, all these rap artistes of now adays, for your info. Eedris was the major key to the revolution of the Afro hiphop that has won us Awards
For once, lets appreciate the step we climbed to the top.......

immortalcrown:

The truth is that those who mean well for Africa hardly receive support and promotion from Africans. Eedris is not so rich today because he is not always singing soapy, ukwu, bum bum and cassava. Eedris dedicates most of his songs to humanity, by condemning social injustice. How many youths are following Eedris on Instagram and Twitter? How many buy his show tickets? How many youths have streamed his recent album in which he talked about EndSARS protest, Tollgate shooting and so on? Even during the EndSARS protest, how many DJs remembered his songs? But those ones that sing yash and soap were being hyped during the protest. Eedris, in a track he released around 2014, warned against voting for Bubu. In the track, he said "Bubu say blood go flow, na de man wey wan rule us be dat, make una shine una eyes, make una no go enter one chance". He gave a biography of Bubu in that track. I think the title is "Shine Ur Eyes".

African China is another person in the same circumstance with Eedris. Two of them are next to Fela on the list of those who have been arrested by the federal government because of satirical songs. Yet, the "giant" is the one nicknamed Fela. Eedris Abdulkareem is not just a living legend, he is a prophet. Around the year 2000, Eedris said "2Face is the plantation, Face and Blackface are the boys. If the boys are not careful, they will miss the plantation." Few years later, 2Face left. Eedris salvaged the image of Africa during his saga with 50 Cents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by 2elliot: 5:13pm On May 04, 2021
96ACE:
But sincerely, if edris was nice to Timaya I don't think Timaya will have any reason to not be loyal to him. If you truly know edris back in the days you'll also know that the dude was super arrogant. Even 2 baba was seriously bullied by edris which is not cool.
Timaya is one big ungrateful bastard, ungratefulness is inherent in most Ijaw men. He is from Bayelsa like myself and I look like him in appearance, but that is the truth.

4 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by GeneralPula: 5:13pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:

The truth is that those who mean well for Africa hardly receive support and promotion from Africans. Eedris is not so rich today because he is not always singing soapy, ukwu, bum bum and cassava. Eedris dedicates most of his songs to humanity, by condemning social injustice. How many youths are following Eedris on Instagram and Twitter? How many buy his show tickets? How many youths have streamed his recent album in which he talked about EndSARS protest, Tollgate shooting and so on? Even during the EndSARS protest, how many DJs remembered his songs? But those ones that sing yash and soap were being hyped during the protest. Eedris, in a track he released around 2014, warned against voting for Bubu. In the track, he said "Bubu say blood go flow, na de man wey wan rule us be dat, make una shine una eyes, make una no go enter one chance". He gave a biography of Bubu in that track. I think the title is "Shine Ur Eyes".

African China is another person in the same circumstance with Eedris. Two of them are next to Fela on the list of those who have been arrested by the federal government because of satirical songs. Yet, the "giant" is the one nicknamed Fela. Eedris Abdulkareem is not just a living legend, he is a prophet. Around the year 2000, Eedris said "2Face is the plantation, Face and Blackface are the boys. If the boys are not careful, they will miss the plantation." Few years later, 2Face left. Eedris salvaged the image of Africa during his saga with 50 Cents.

Africa China is a very good singer but naija no appreciate ham well enough..

Funny enough I’m listening to crisis before I saw your comments..

4 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
As you dey work for your working place make your oga dey give you food daily as month end reach he no pay u salary weda we no go see topic of how do I kill my boss

Relax. Every empire you see has its growing time. While growing your brand, you don't need selfish people around you but people who understands your mission and are ready to grow with you. While growing, what you guys need is love, affection and perseverance which most youths now lacked.

No matter what, I am 100% sure you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by 2elliot: 5:18pm On May 04, 2021
nedekid:

It is well known that timaya struggled to blow right from when he was in PH city, a lot of studios and record labels refused him. If it is true that someone was able to bring out the best in him at the time he was down, then he should be grateful to those person(s).

2 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by tunize(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
A worker deserved is wages oga Edris did u pay timaya his wages? is food salary ? even a poor man can afford to help others with food what the big deal about food? u use him as a back up artiste for years without giving money you made from the songs is that not selfishness? as God would have it Timaya is now bigger than u after u go come dey sing about politians wey no dey pay salary. keyamo and timaya dragging Edris
Bros food is a big deal becos there's a certain condition someone might be in as small as 5naira e go do u like 50million.

Watta am trying to say is this: any man wen feed you wen u nor see food eat respect him for that alone. See food, shelter put money outside first!

He might not have given him money but he gave he something greater than money. Bros if you feed me or cloth me eer 2mro you begin misbehave I nor go answer you I will simply ignore you. Something timaya should have done

2 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by jacoik(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:

as I read through what you wrote I just felt a drop of tears in my eyes because you said the bitter truth our young youths don't want to hear. the fact is that I love eadris and African China like no other because it's their because I always listen to if I want a meaningful song to listen to. my brother, have it in mind that good music and the ones that will impact positively is never appreciated and sell well in this path of the world, but sing a song that expose ladies with unclothedness then booooom!!!! you are a millionaire. God bless you for taking us back memory lane

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by hopexter(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2021
thorpido:
If i'm Timaya,i'll just ignore the guy.He craves attention.

It’s Timaya that is craving for Attention, Edris was only talking about the bad governance of Buhari before Timaya interfered.we are all fans of Timaya but who ever supports this Bad governance is an enemy of Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2021
96ACE:
Edris is d same dude dat had beef wit 50 cent back then rite?
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by premiumdomains: 5:35pm On May 04, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
Na Desmond Elliot cause all these things angry

Abeg wetin Desmond Elliot talk again?...I jus dey see him news upandan grin
RingRoadMafia:

Abeg wetin Desmond Elliot talk again?...I jus dey see him news upandan
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by DgrandFada007(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2021
Bros. For me oh there's BIG deal about FOOD, if you're have ever experienced hungry b4 u will understand better. Actually I am not in support of Edris coming out dis days dragging everybod out. But dt part dt u mention dt what big deal about food. God no go shame us

kenzysmith:
A worker deserved is wages oga Edris did u pay timaya his wages? is food salary ? even a poor man can afford to help others with food what the big deal about food? u use him as a back up artiste for years without giving money you made from the songs is that not selfishness? as God would have it Timaya is now bigger than u after u go come dey sing about politians wey no dey pay salary. keyamo and timaya dragging Edris

1 Like

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Olayetan(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2021
kenzysmith:

Go and sit down, what he gained is far better than the wages or salary he complained about, do you know what experience is?
If he hadn't let him come closer for those experiences, will he have any knowledge about music?

Learn to see the bigger picture in things bro, the experience has brought timaya to where he is, so he should appreciate his teacher.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by charlesucheh(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
Na wa O!

so you still follow Desmond reach here??

you don turn Desmond worse nightmare o!!

1 Like

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Omoslim26: 5:48pm On May 04, 2021
Oxb90:
Eedris, please calm down. Your dey attack so much these day. The people that needs these attacks na the security people of this country.

Chia no be all security personnel dey bad ooo.
Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Donbisco2010: 5:51pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:

Late last year I was opportune to be with Eedris in his humble about, believe me he his one of the most down to earth celebrity I've ever meet. Eedris has this listening ears to people around and so homely that his wife welcomed us. And we talked extensively about the entertainment industry. We hanged out for a concert he performed, to my outmost surprise Eedris gave all the most he got from the show to the street and downtrodden (I kept my cool without showing any form of surprise tho). He is so humble and kindhearted so there is some atom of truth in the above.

3 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Omoslim26: 5:53pm On May 04, 2021
Olayetan:

Go and sit down, what he gained is far better than the wages or salary he complained about, do you know what experience is?
If he hadn't let him come closer for those experiences, will he have any knowledge about music?

Learn to see the bigger picture in things bro, the experience has brought timaya to where he is, so he should appreciate his teacher.

That's one of the big failings most people have.
They fix their minds on what they can get today, rather than wat can sustain them tomorrow.
Most of them at 20 instead of make them go learn hand work or trade wey go empower their mind and hand for tomorrow, them go they find work upandan wey go dey put shigum change for their pockets.

Timaya f big time.

2 Likes

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by Zizicomm: 5:57pm On May 04, 2021
BabaO2:

Why so difficult to advice/motivate himself how to make it in life if truly he told timaya what to do to be successful

Cause Grace different. Haven't you heard of marriage counsellors whose home is a mess and they go around mending others.

1 Like

Re: An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya by cassidy1996(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2021
immortalcrown:

thumbs up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola 2nd Wife Is Pregnant : Shows Off Her Baby Bump / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married / Hakeem Transforms Eki Osagie To Soyinka (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.