Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State (55416 Views)

Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2021
And their personal life is Nigeria’s biggest problem?

3 Likes

Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by CDCEO001: 8:17pm On May 04, 2021
Quality20:
Benue is in d North Central, but because of its proximity and border with southeast they now do almost everything igbo ppl do. Tufiakwa. Abeg join benue with south east. We northerners don't associate with this evil culture
Shut up there, Idiot!
In everything that happens if you don't accuse Igbo you will not rest. Let me see where your hatred will take you to.
Is it not you people that have sex with cows that you suppose to take care of, you have sex with anything you see. You are here talking rubbish.
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by gregyboy(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2021
BBright1:
Irritating stuff but shouldn't be treated this way

You mean they should be treated as a normal thing.....

And not harassed
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 04, 2021
gregyboy:
Gay, kill them...

God didnt make them that way they are mentally ill and need help

To those gays activists shege...

You mentioned "God" and "kill" in the same breadth. An average Nigerian is just religious but not Godly. Clap for yourself, boy.

2 Likes

Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by folabayo(f): 8:24pm On May 04, 2021
eddytop:

Are u normal or are you one of them?
What's their offence pls?
Are your leaders better than them, most of those men are gay, how many of them hv been paraded like this

2 Likes

Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by folabayo(f): 8:27pm On May 04, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
may be you're getting some nac**ng from behind that's why you Support them.
Am not supporting them.my question is y are they parading them like some serial killer?
They are ways u can handle stuff like this nah.
How many of ur politician them don harass like this( those guys are worst than gay)

2 Likes

Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by folabayo(f): 8:28pm On May 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

They are yet to parade baba ijeshha and that murderer

You get the point bross
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by folabayo(f): 8:29pm On May 04, 2021
Infamous:

Please o, are you talking about palm oil on your signature?
I am interested o
Yes ooo, when do u want to start and pls be carefull not to fall victim
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by wiseoneking: 8:29pm On May 04, 2021
Quality20:
Benue is in d North Central, but because of its proximity and border with southeast they now do almost everything igbo ppl do. Tufiakwa. Abeg join benue with south east. We northerners don't associate with this evil culture
Another goat?
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by gregyboy(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2021
zedman1:
Lol, guy why you de contradict yourself? You say kill them, then you say God didn't create them that way, then you say they need help. Which one you dey?
Anyways, to me gay people have never been a problem in Nigeria. How many are they and how have they added to the sufferings we have been experiencing in this country? The internet has only succeeded in blowing them up. I've never seen one in my entire old life in Nigeria, apart from the ones I've seen on the internet.

Guy,

Even if gays are not the problem of Nigeria doesn't make their act natural and an eyesore to people and a treat to humanity

And no one said they are problem of Nigeria, and that statement entirely is unnecessary, because no one would ever say they are one, but still wouldn't remove the fact is an abominable act that needs to be curb...

This are western barbaric culture sweetened to be normal so as not to get tagged babaric,
If an african were d ones practicing this, in precolonial era, the will all call it barbarism

Hope you're not a gay activist
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by tit(f): 8:36pm On May 04, 2021
But hundreds of Fulani terrorists, you cannot see.
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by ZeddyR: 8:36pm On May 04, 2021
What kind of public embarrassment is this?
I don't like the way they're treated Jor,
I hope they don't commit suicide after this
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by jayaim: 8:37pm On May 04, 2021
[See hypocrisy of the highest order. Jesus Christ said remove the log in your eyes before removing from others. Who does not know that core north is the headquarters of gay in Nigeria? Alhajis na their food. So hide your face, if u lack what to say short up. author=Quality20 post=101375055]Benue is in d North Central, but because of its proximity and border with southeast they now do almost everything igbo ppl do. Tufiakwa. Abeg join benue with south east. We northerners don't associate with this evil culture [/quote]
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by gregyboy(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2021
aluk:

You mentioned "God" and "kill" in the same breadth. An average Nigerian is just religious but not Godly. Clap for yourself, boy.

Aside religious views are you saying gaying is natural....
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2021
They need help trust me they are not thinking straight.
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by fantasy2018: 8:48pm On May 04, 2021
Hang them!
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2021
folabayo:
Nigerians self, why are they parading them as if they stole or killed som1.

See u!! Don't u know that Nigeria doesn't av any place for LGBTQ person's, there's no law backing this act so they are to face the full weight of the law!!! US I'm sure are watching to look for reasons not to help Nigeria with arms to prosecute terrorists in Nigeria! Quoting violation of human rights which include LGBT rights as the reason!
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by stormborn28(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2021
folabayo:
Nigerians self, why are they parading them as if they stole or killed som1.
are they not suppose to be tiring pvssy why anus?
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by cbrass(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2021
Biafranboys:
Even their house of reps members and senetors are gays and even fulanis gay pass, benue people should focus on serious issues, I have no problem with gays or lesbians as long as they stay on their lane.

Go to Saudi Arabia that is gayland ask anyone that have been there to tell you

you mean there are gays in Saudi Arabia too? shocked shocked shocked this is hard to believe o
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by zedman1(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2021
gregyboy:

Guy,

Even if gays are not the problem of Nigeria doesn't make their act unnatural and an eyesore to people and a treat to humanity

And no one said they are problem of Nigeria, and that statement entirely is unnecessary, because no one would ever say they are one, but still wouldn't remove the fact is an abominable act that needs to be curb...

This are western barbaric culture sweetened to be normal so as not to get tagged babaric,
If an african were d ones practicing this, in precolonial era, the will all call it barbarism

Hope you're not a gay activist
Ok bros, forget about everything I wrote. The thing you wrote that got my attention was when you wrote that "they need help" after writing that they should be killed and all that. Is that the help you mean? Then again, you asked if I'm a gay activist, oboy active what na? I'm just an ordinary regularly guy sitting with a bottle of beer � and using the small sense I have left tonight to reason the matter. No vex.

1 Like

Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by ukaface(f): 8:58pm On May 04, 2021
But if we're adopting the western culture,why can't we accept people for their sexuality.

How is their gayism affecting the community?
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by Stanleyville(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2021
shocked

Idiots something them for use dey cash out for Yankee or any foreign for that matter
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by Lovelyn451(f): 8:58pm On May 04, 2021
Quality20:
yan daudi like you
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by folabayo(f): 9:00pm On May 04, 2021
Heathrow44:

See u!! Don't u know that Nigeria doesn't av any place for LGBTQ person's, there's no law backing this act so they are to face the full weight of the law!!! US I'm sure are watching to look for reasons not to help Nigeria with arms to prosecute terrorists in Nigeria! Quoting violation of human rights which include LGBT rights as the reason!
Once we start parading those big alhaji' s, big men in politics too, then I will know we are serious in this country. Alot of these men are gay, they do worst. Am sure if these guys were wealthy guys, nobody go harass them.
We should stop all this unnecessary anger, channel dat anger to the right place.

Sorry to say this, y should they help with ammunition?, the enemy of this country is within the country, what's the certainty dat when they gv us this weapon, the bad guys won't hv access to it?
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by Opak001(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2021
I blame wizkid for this,how will a sane man say "onion buddy want to turn man... ",but come to think of it,that state should have the highest pay as you go. it is said too much of everything is bad . hang dem
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2021
ikorodureporta:
cheesy cheesy
No cash for abortion
lol bruh grin
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by chubinwa(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

why this guy dey trend
because he is the most clueless and useless youth politician in Nigeria.
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:29pm On May 04, 2021
hybrid11:

ode you don't have to bring tribe here , you have done worst than this , ewu Hausa

See finishing for Quality20 Aka Simplyleo!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by neyohh: 9:51pm On May 04, 2021
But bobrisky,temi owvusa and co haven't been arrested.

Na only poor people's dem dey arrest.
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by gregyboy(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2021
zedman1:
Ok bros, forget about everything I wrote. The thing you wrote that got my attention was when you wrote that "they need help" after writing that they should be killed and all that. Is that the help you mean? Then again, you asked if I'm a gay activist, oboy active what na? I'm just an ordinary regularly guy sitting with a bottle of beer � and using the small sense I have left tonight to reason the matter. No vex.

Lol, omo i nor get chill foe that European barbaric culture

Anyway abeg order more beers in my name
You too much

1 Like

Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by Fvckyouall: 9:54pm On May 04, 2021
Durentt:
Mods of nairaland say homosexual posts and topics is not allowed but they keep bringing threads with gays lynched or arrested on front page with the aim of spreading hate...

homophobes that's what they are
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by Fvckyouall: 9:55pm On May 04, 2021
ukaface:
But if we're adopting the western culture,why can't we accept people for their sexuality.

How is their gayism affecting the community?

I don't really understand, how does someone's sexual life affect anyone, did they rape anybody. Nigerians are just homophobic MoFo's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Pushed Onto A Highway By Armed Robbers In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.