Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

The Other Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Other Woman (1145 Views)

Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! / When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman / Husband Has Baby With Other Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Other Woman by sophy09: 5:40am On Apr 25, 2011
I wonder why ladies always want to be the other woman.

You only see me every Friday night at 9
Can?t imagine whatchu told her this time
You never take me to a public place
Worried that somebody might notice your face

First to the liquor store and then a motel
Call up your friends just to cover your trail
Not a word until the week goes by
You call me when you want some pie

Why am I crying every night over you?
You're never gonna leave her
Finally, I woke up and smelt the coffee
I understand
Why two women can?t share one man

I can?t be that other woman

Read more: CHANGING FACES - THAT OTHER WOMAN LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/that-other-woman-lyrics-changing-faces.html#ixzz1KVTVzGPE
Copied from MetroLyrics.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDFaQDXPFis
Re: The Other Woman by Blazay(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2011
Anoda wan don come again.
All these 'love' sick, puppy-crush stories of love and longing. . .without belonging! cheesy

Whether you like it or not, you are gonna be the 'other' woman or man before or after marriage. kiss
It does not matter to me.
People are NOT monogamous by nature.
I am not.

What ever floats ya boat. . . FINE WITH MOI! kiss

No stress abeg!

MOVE ON! kiss

I wonder why ladies always want to be the other woman.

Like we ALL have the choice huh?

You only see me every Friday night at 9
Can?t imagine whatchu told her this time
You never take me to a public place
Worried that somebody might notice your face

Please, I only wanno see you on Friday nights too. kiss
What has love got to do with the price of rice in Singapore?
Abi you hear say I dey find husband?
I pray my children never have to see you too.
I only want to see you after midnight. NOT IN PUBLIC. . . you are my 'private hoe' sir!
Abeg move jor, make I see road!
Abi you tink say you be my only 'boyfriend'? undecided

Not many 'other' women out there can beat the "MRS" at home right? Just like not MANY men out there can beat the "MR" at home.
Please, hide me. . .make I hide you! cheesy
My oga go laugh me well well if im take eye see you. grin

First to the liquor store and then a motel
Call up your friends just to cover your trail
Not a word until the week goes by
You call me when you want some pie

In your phocking dreams I say! grin
Hide my face for wetin?
Welcome to the world of 'The Bold And Beautiful'. . . .please, stick to your juvenile world of 'The Young And Restless' hearts of desperation! kiss
Don't call me, I don't call you! Shikena!
See you when I get 'Hot' again. Mwah!

If not a motel. . .is it on my matrimonial bed I would 'jack' up your arzzzze in the first place? cheesy
You MUST be ourrrrrrah your cotton-picking-phocking mind!

Why am I crying every night over you?
You're never gonna leave her

First of all, you have to make well over 5 times what I make per annum for me to even look in your direction huh?
The day or night you see me crying for either you or 'Argentina" huh? That is the day THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD will come to an end. For your Lord Jesus will have to come down to rapture your arzzzz first! You only have a deeeee-k for crying out loud. . . replaceable and re-chargeable. So what is the crying for? Do you pay my bills or my mortgage? undecided Looky hia! Once I chop that your hot dog 2 or 3 times. . .it goes mighty staaaaaaaaaaale fast! See you in a year if you even leave me with fond memories or good bye forereeeeeeeva. kiss
Which kain stoopid pennnn-is doooyooo think you gaat that ammo be crying at night or day for?Please, don't leave her o. I don't wanno be with your brooke arzzzzzzzzzze either!
Shioooooooooor!

Na your level be dat abeg!
I nor be desperate housewife or single!
Just "do" and carry dati ya paheint and your toothbrush out of my hotel room. . . go meet that your wife period!
Abeg wash your nyansh first, make ya wife nor smell my t*t* for ya mouth and kom kom below. grin
DON'T call my phone please!  Just send me 'e-mails' ONLY. . . NO TEXTS!
You live by MY rules only, or get lost in the gutter I picked you from.
You are not qualified in interfering with my matrimonial PARADISE! With your skanky SINGLE arzzze especially. I ONLY DATE MARRIED MEN.kiss
No singles, no divorcees, NO WIDOWERS!
Married for at least 10 years with a LIVING wife and lovely CHILDREN! Period!!! kiss

Finally, I woke up and smelt the coffee
I understand Why two women can?t share one man

Which kain dorty coffee you wan make I smell for sointin wey I don chop spit out for anoda woman to take scratch yeast from im nyansh eh kwah? grin I beg carry dati nonsense blokos-tin comot for my front make I see climate and vegetation. You tink say na ya own sweet pass? angry
Are two men not sharing one woman MOST of the time? Are two or more women NOT sharing ONE man in polygamy ALL the time in Africa? undecided
Kini big deal? undecided I dey share well-well oh. Who get teeth to chop kola make im chop! kiss

I can?t be that other woman

Sorry dariling. . .you DO NOT have a choice. . . you are gonna be the OTHER woman before you be THE WOMAN. kiss
Go ask yo mama. kiss
I was one. . . I snatched someone else's husband.
If you can snatch him back, please feel free. You can have him back. I AM SOOOOO DONE. Thank you! grin

Fish full for h-inside river. . . just use and pass on to the next person please.

We are all re-cycled goods chopping each other's vomit! cheesy

Heeeeeey?
When was the last time ANY of YOU married a holy virgin "Mary" or a "St. Peter" huh? wink
Re: The Other Woman by OAM4J: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2011
Oh Blazay or is it AJ? lol grin grin grin grin You no go kill someone o. grin grin grin
Re: The Other Woman by Blazay(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
OAM4J:

Oh Blazay or is it AJ? lol grin grin grin grin You no go kill someone o. grin grin grin

Ooooooooooooh!
Anyone is juuuuuuuuuuuus fine.
Now that some of us are NOT anonymous. cool
We dey kamkpeeeeeeeee!!!

Now we ALL know that some of us are NOT anonymous faceless pieces of trash-like posters without ANY socio-economic pedigree. . .WE not only talk the talk. . .but WALK IT too. kiss

Who get dati kain pawa. . .make im come try like "US" without getting thrown out of his or her home like piece of trash. cheesy

Any one need any more research? cheesy

Mu he he he heeeeeeee!!!
Re: The Other Woman by sophy09: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2011
@ blazay
Whao see lyrics analysis. I am sure one woman don catch you with another woman
Re: The Other Woman by Blazay(m): 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2011
sophy09:

@ blazay
Whao see lyrics analysis. I am sure one woman don catch you with another woman

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

God forbid! cheesy
Na toto I get abeg! grin
I don't sniff other pooohsies.
Never have. . .and never will.
Mine smells bad enough on any given night. . .washed or not. cheesy

I beg I dey go work. kiss
Re: The Other Woman by sophy09: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2011
whao guess every thing with you is S-E-X. Grow up.
Re: The Other Woman by OAM4J: 12:26am On Apr 26, 2011
sophy09:

whao guess every thing with you is S-E-X. Grow up.

I will say 70% of everything that has to do with relationship will be sex and money. The remaining 30% has to do with Children and companionship.

So dont blame her.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pregnant Woman Held / 360° Degree Family Life / True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.