Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Husband Has Baby With Other Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Has Baby With Other Woman (4782 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by bridget007(f): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2009
What would you do?
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by sistawoman: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2009
I am sorry bridget this is happening to you. . . . but you saw the signs and asked for advice and did just the opp. of what people said and now you come back for us to give advice again (third or more times) so that you can throw it away.

I think i will pass.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by bridget007(f): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ Sistawoman///I didn't do the opposite we
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by LadyT(f): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2009
BRIDGET!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU MARRIED THIS DIRT BAG WEED SMOKING EXAM FAILING ARSEHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you care about your kids at all?

Just dump him for Gods sake!

Whats wrong with you!

Are you this d i c k whipped?
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by sistawoman: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
Sweetie I am saying this with as much love as I have for another human being. . . seek professional help.

It does not matter what I say or anyone else says until you have had enough, until you realise that love does not feel like this, until you value you more than him you will will not leave.

I could not tolerate cheating in any form or fashion.

Do you even have things that are deal breakers?
If so how many deal breakers has he performed?
Did you not say weed was a deal breaker?
But yet your still with him despite his weed smoking.

This is not love.
This is not love
This is not love
This is not love
This is not love
This is not love.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2009
*yawn* BORING

Women should be born with their tubes tied and when they get older only a competent judge should say which ones should be allowed to bear children.

what nationality is the chic with the baby girl?
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by Czarskit(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2009
~ Home video ~
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2009
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by LadyT(f): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2009
You have a PHD as you have claimed yet where is your common sense.

I promise you this guy is using you and laughing at you behind your back.  Dont think that by coming here you are able to understand his culture no my love he is a striaght up arsehole.

Dont you have 5kids now?  Where in Gods name are you meant to find money to help him raise his other little runts?

He is only using you for money and papers.

Women like you get on my nerves after he has used you dry you will come crying "why are Nigerian men so evil" 

How many topics do  you need to make before you liten to the same bloody advice we have been giving you for ages?

Hasnt he hit you before?
Cheated on you lots of times?
Smoked weed like a chimmey?
Told you have stupid you are?
Demanded you help him with papers?

Need I go on fucking hell man.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by tope2000(f): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
@Poster
Are u under some sort of spell?? cuz i understand why a grown ass woman wont know the guy she is with is a piece of shit undecided . . . no offence
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by eleshin(m): 1:14am On Apr 24, 2009
i think you've already achieve the purpose of writing ur essay?to me its a rhetoriccal question,but you gain the attention of my pple,more adin agbon to ur elbow.!
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by xxcarolxx(f): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2009
Bridget2007 i replied to this as its been posted twice, in an earlier post of urs you said your husband made dis girl have an abortion or is this another girl he got pregnant? It seems like ur a glutton for punishment its about time u woke up & smelt de coffee
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by Leilah(f): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2009
Oh my God this is really horrible.   Listen Bridget there is a friend of mine that was married for eight years, they saved and saved for a home and put the baby plans on hold so last may came the good news that she was pregnant, I was over the moon for her, I always was fond of her husband (a carribean national).  Then, lo and behold last Dec a letter came from the Welfare Dept requesting for her husband to attend in connection with a baby by the name of Massius that was born in July 2008! my friend was eight months pregnant and found out her husband did this behind her back.

He wouldn't give us the details of the girl and the child saying it was 'just a one nighter' I went to the birth cert office of public records here in Dublin and got all the details. We calmly paid the girl a visit. She said that he had been seeing her right up until that night, she was in a terrfied, upset state and couldn't beleive of this (his wife).  The lady he cheated with and impregnated was a Polish national who had a son for him.

My friend simply completely ignored him when she got the real truth and to date she refuses to speak to him.  he keeps trying and trying to get back with her. So she informed the immigration Division of the change is circumstnces and they called him in a re issued him with a temporary 6 month visa pending decision on the case. So, a court date is set for them now to make an arrange as regards custody and maintenance.

Sorry for all the ranting, why I'm telling you this is because you have to be strong, just like my mate is, it has been worth it for her, she has a beautiful son and a caring family. She has regained her self confidence and is a changed person for the better and you can be the same. Just forget that he actually exists on earth at all its not not worth the pain and the hassle, thats what she did and it has worked. At least youre not the only one this has happened to and futhermore at least you were not left with a mortgage agreement. Sorry for your pain. There is a lot more to live than this.

On another note, may I ask where this other lady is from?
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2009
Lmao do you know anyone with a happy marriage Leilah?

Ireland must be miserable
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by Leilah(f): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
yes plenty! I am just trying to encourage the girl. angry
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by invisible2(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2009
People get happy marriages when they learn to limit their expectations to reasonable heights.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by 4Play(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2009
What a BS story! Next.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by Leilah(f): 12:15am On Apr 25, 2009
Do you really think its bs?
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2009
seems you enjoy all this drama right?

no comment necessary
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by bridget007(f): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2009
@ Salserra,
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by Leilah(f): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2009
this story has to be a joke rigth?

call th eimmigration offiec and has his stoned ass deported. You deserve a punch in the face also.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by sistawoman: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2009
Bridget,

Is your husband from Akure, Ondo?

I think i know him.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by bridget007(f): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2009
@sistawoman,
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by sistawoman: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2009
From Akure?

Last name starts with G?
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by bridget007(f): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ Sistawoman, No not G.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2009
sistawoman:

Bridget,

Is your husband from Akure, Ondo?

I think i know him.

Rofl wtf is this?
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by sistawoman: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2009
Sorry he sounds like my brother in law
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by bridget007(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2009
Ah I see sistawoman. I have to say sistawoman I admire you're marriage. I have read some of your threads and it is so apparent how much you both work together to keep your marriage happy. That's the difference though you BOTH value your family. In mine there really was only me and no matter how hard I tried to get him to see sense and step up to be a family man, he just wanted to remain the silly young boy, its a shame because he does have it in him he just can't step up to the mark, i guess he'll realsie one day when he gets the woman in his life he deserves if the phrase what goes around is true.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by ocean73(m): 5:27am On Apr 29, 2009
i like how you women handle things when it come to a man cheating but when it come to woman cheating no one cough, weeeeeeemen
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by LadyT(f): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2009
Jesus what a nightmare. 

Please dont be fooled by sisterwomans amazing marriage she is helping her husband get his papers that was the only reason for the marriage in the first place the rest came afterwards and we are all praying he does not turn into a using loser but she is madly in love.

As for you only time will tell if you have learned your lesson.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by sistawoman: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2009
Despite what you may believe LadyT my marriage is amazing.

If he is faking it then so be it, it will be what it is and has already been written.

*funny thing is I was just talking about my haters on im with someone yesterday, and here you go today and show just how much of a hater you are.  Drink the haterade because it just makes me happy*
**User warning. . . Haterade is bad for your mental, physical and spiritual health**

@bridget
We are madly in love with each other.  We do work very hard at keeping our marriage on track and working.  The thing that brought us together was destined, it was ment for us to find each other.  He is my missing piece.  And if actions speak louder than words than his is screaming at the top of his lungs that he is madly in love with me.  The best part about all of this is if he turned around tomorrow and said it is over, I have experienced a love that very few ever get to experience and that cant be taken away from me no matter what.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by amebono13: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
LadyT:

Jesus what a nightmare. 

Please dont be fooled by sisterwomans amazing marriage she is helping her husband get his papers that was the only reason for the marriage in the first place the rest came afterwards and we are all praying he does not turn into a using loser but she is madly in love.

As for you only time will time if you have learned your lesson.

bridget i have to agree with ladyt here

her marriage wasnt based on love,it was all for papers, he gets his green card and off

yea she might have fallen inlove with him,alot of u akatas do

but the fact is,it is a contract marriage

look for people dat are truly married for love and seek for marital advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Vs Father -Make your assessment / Stop That Strange Woman Before She Stops Your Marriage / You Must Tell Me Everything That's Going On In Your Marriage: Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.