Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Sexual Molestation Of A Minor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sexual Molestation Of A Minor (212 Views)

Nigerian Man Show Of His Wife Who He Met When She Was A Minor (video) / Molestation Of 11 Year Old Don Davis At Deeper Life Secondary School: My View / His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Molestation Of A Minor by IamYourNeighbor(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2021
Good people, please how best can this show of shame and gross absurdity be handled. Sexual molestation of a minor ! A man abused a child who is under the custody of his wife, and made her promise not to divulge what happened.

How best can it be handled?

Should the wife be informed, she's heavy with a child as a matter of fact. This issue will surely bring her marriage to ruin.

Secondly, supposedly it will pose as a treat to the health of the wife. (High blood pressure and what have you).

How best can he be approached?

Please how best can this issue be handled?

This man is utterly shameless for crying out loud!
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor by IamYourNeighbor(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2021
The girl in question should be 15years I think.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor by Mariangeles(f): 3:16pm On May 04, 2021
The evil deed must be exposed! No excuses!
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor by Gospelpreacher1: 3:26pm On May 04, 2021
Search for the nearest child Molestation agency around you and make a report.
They should be able to come pick the evil man up.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex For Sale / How To Make Co-parenting Work For You In Nigeria / The Second Thing You Should Do Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.