Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Molestation Of 11 Year Old Don Davis At Deeper Life Secondary School: My View - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Molestation Of 11 Year Old Don Davis At Deeper Life Secondary School: My View (781 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Molestation Of 11 Year Old Don Davis At Deeper Life Secondary School: My View by AmeLonRo(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2020
A woman by name Deborah Okezie came online to say that her son was starved and sexually molested at Deeper Life Secondary school, Uyo, Nigeria.
How sudden change in the boy under 2 months?
Facebook is the mother’s avenue to seek justice.
No one was present as witness but all depend on hear say for conclusion at this time!
Her son Don Davis was said to be a new student in the junior class of the school.
His mother said he was not properly taken care of.
His mother said she was not given good attention on the matter.
The challenge I guess is improper conflict management and lack of good communication.
Anger issues are also involved in this story.
It is sad how friends and business partners can suddenly become enemies.
The enemy thing is not just offline but online.
Let the hatchet be buried and let the matter be settled amicably.
Let the matter be looked into and affected students or staff reprimanded.
Let the matter be looked into in an unbiased fashion and affected individuals disciplined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUNo09hXZSI
Re: Molestation Of 11 Year Old Don Davis At Deeper Life Secondary School: My View by Nukilia: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2020
It is so sad when Africans believe others deserve to suffer in order to get anything in life. Bring American missionaries to manage this same school and you'll see all the children looking well fed and smart. Religion has damaged lots of minds and turned them to heartless souls. undecided

1 Like

Re: Molestation Of 11 Year Old Don Davis At Deeper Life Secondary School: My View by AmeLonRo(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2020
I believe things can change.
Its people like us that man those places.
Its our value system.

Nukilia:
It is so sad when Africans believe others deserve to suffer in order to get anything in life. Bring American missionaries to manage this same school and you'll see all the children looking well fed and smart. Religion has damaged lots of minds and turned them to heartless souls. undecided

(1) (Reply)

End Time Family Jada Pinkett & Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women / 3.5kva Elepaq For Quick Sale.. / Fridge For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.