Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! (830 Views)

Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online / This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 4:27pm On May 04, 2021
I had an impromptu and unprotected sex on Thursday last week. Ever since then I have been seeing this white discharge inside my penis and most especially pain during urination.
Please recommend drugs I can use to treat this infection, I don't want to die Young!
And I promise once this infection is treated,I promise not to have sex again till I am married.
Medical experts in the house help me please.
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 4:28pm On May 04, 2021
Please say something I beg of you
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by BabbanBura(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2021
Tbvxl:
I had an impromptu and unprotected sex on Thursday last week. Ever since then I have been seeing this white discharge inside my penis and most especially pain during urination.
Please recommend drugs I can use to treat this infection, I don't want to die Young!
And I promise once this infection is treated,I promise not to have sex again till I am married.

That is likely a gonorrhea infection, please go see a doctor ASAP, they will run a test and give you the right medication. One other advantage of seeing a doctor is to screen you for other deadlier infections - such as hepatitis and HIV
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Bola146(f): 4:32pm On May 04, 2021
" I had an impromptu and unprotected sex "

grin grin grin grin grin Kikikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 4:33pm On May 04, 2021
BabbanBura:

That is likely a gonorrhea infection, please go see a doctor ASAP, they will run a test and give you the right medication. One other advantage of seeing a doctor is to screen you for other deadlier infections - such as hepatitis and HIV

I have been urinating frequently also .
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 4:34pm On May 04, 2021
Bola146:
" I had an impromptu and unprotected sex "

grin grin grin grin grin Kikikikikikikiki

Don't make jest of me ,talk !
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 04, 2021
I just wonder how a sensible human being will have an 'impromptu' sex without protection.

Well now you have 'impromptu' infection, go get yourself 'impromptu' test and treatment.
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Hedone(f): 4:35pm On May 04, 2021
Stop soliciting for medical advice online and go see a doctor

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Bola146(f): 4:36pm On May 04, 2021
Tbvxl:

Ask the lady to advise you! I'm not a doctor cheesy
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Bola146(f): 4:37pm On May 04, 2021
FortifiedCity:
I just wonder how a sensible human being will have an 'impromptu' sex without protection.

Well now you have 'impromptu' infection, go get yourself 'impromptu' test and treatment.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 4:37pm On May 04, 2021
FortifiedCity:

I'm sensible oga. Shit happens sometimes.
I ran out of condom that very day shocked
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 4:38pm On May 04, 2021
Hedone:
Stop soliciting for medical advice online and go see a doctor

Alright thank you
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 4:38pm On May 04, 2021
Bola146:

Ask the lady to advise you! I'm not a doctor cheesy

Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by ogeodi(f): 4:40pm On May 04, 2021
It's important you see a doctor so as to know which drug to take
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2021
Ogbeni you enjoyed the impromptu sex grin .... Ogbeni enjoy the white discharge too grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 4:46pm On May 04, 2021
ogeodi:
It's important you see a doctor so as to know which drug to take

Alright thank you
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 4:46pm On May 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Ogbeni you enjoyed the impromptu sex grin .... Ogbeni enjoy the white discharge too grin

Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 04, 2021
Tbvxl:

I'm sensible oga. Shit happens sometimes.
I ran out of condom that very day shocked
It's foolhardy to go raw on a lady you just met
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by 24brains(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2021
Tbvxl:
what you have is chlamydia. God just saved me from this. I never knew a dick could be that painful when it aches. I noticed a yellowish sperm like discharge every now and then. Take ampiclux, zithromax and vitamin C

Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Kandeed: 5:06pm On May 04, 2021
Tbvxl:

White discharge and pain during urination?? sorry bro there's no know cure for it atm. my friend told me bout that infection cuz he had it and Doctor told him there's no known cure for it you just gotta take drugs to keep suppressing it
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 5:57pm On May 04, 2021
Kandeed:

White discharge and pain during urination?? sorry bro there's no know cure for it atm. my friend told me bout that infection cuz he had it and Doctor told him there's no known cure for it you just gotta take drugs to keep suppressing it

A friend just told me he had it and it was treated cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by mrcrabs(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2021
There is no need to ask for advise here, First thing is to go for a test, don't self medicate, go see a doctor ASAP. White discharge from the penis isn't a joke bro.

Woman dey carry infection sha. Guys always strap up it cheap and it's safe. If raincoat no dey then move the match to another day it isn't a must you play the natch that day.

I come in peace ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 7:14pm On May 04, 2021
mrcrabs:
There is no need to ask for advise here, First thing is to go for a test, don't self medicate, go see a doctor ASAP. White discharge from the penis isn't a joke bro.

Woman dey carry infection sha. Guys always strap up it cheap and it's safe. If raincoat no dey then move the match to another day it isn't a must you play the natch that day.

I come in peace ✌️

I've gone to see a pharmacist
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by mrcrabs(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2021
Tbvxl:

I've gone to see a pharmacist

Pharmacist bawo. Did you run test in the pharmacy?
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Tbvxl: 10:24pm On May 04, 2021
mrcrabs:

Pharmacist bawo. Did you run test in the pharmacy?

No but was given drugs to use
Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by mrcrabs(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2021
Tbvxl:

No but was given drugs to use

Mehn I just hope you don't finish yourself kpatakpata but since you are satisfied with that, I wish you good luck & speedy recovery.

✌️

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! by Diamond8888: 4:28am On May 05, 2021
my brother stop using drugs better use a good supplement from gnld company

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Walking Everyday For 30mins Or An Hour / Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice / What Can Cause This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.