Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice (817 Views)

Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed / Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 30, 2022
Nairalanders & Doctors, I need your help on this. My younger brother of 19yrs got infected first week of February, we went to a chemist, at First, he was injected with gentamicin for 5 days, after the treatment he told me the effects of the infection reduced but not fully gone. So we decided to wait for like a week, still same symptoms, after that he bought antibiotics, took that for 5 days. No change.
Last week Monday, recophin injection was recommended, he got that and today is Tuesday still same symptoms but not as wild before the gentamicin injection but still same symptoms till now no change.
He doesn’t want our parents to know and I don’t have enough money to take him to hospital, please what do you recommend we do now? I’m thinking of buying gonorrhea drugs for him, and hope it works this time
Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 30, 2022
Pharmacists or chemists are not doctors, so their knowledge on treating infections is highly limited, so I suggest you look for money and go to a proper hospital where they will run tests (including HIV) and then offer treatment options.

Nairaland is not a hospital... Good luck.
Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by EmptyGarden(m): 3:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Ah! Your younger brother? grin where in the world was he inserting his Johnson? I'd advise you take yourself to the hospital and get proper treatment before your D falls off.
Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by greymiles: 4:02am On Mar 30, 2022
We know you’re the one with gonorrrhea and not your imaginary brother

Anyways, haven’t you heard of Super gonorrhea, also referred to as super-resistant gonorrhea. It is a case of the common sexually transmitted disease (STD) that resists typical treatment from antibiotics.

This type of gonorrhea is referred to as a superbug and is a serious threat to public health.

1 Like

Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by luwiizy(m): 4:47am On Mar 30, 2022
Try herbal solutions...

Visit one of those near by herbal shops and explain to them....

They know what to do
Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by Zaheertyler(m): 4:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Drink Fleming
Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:54am On Mar 30, 2022
To be very honest with you if you keep treating gornorrhea, staphylococcus aureus, syphilis and other with just Orthodox medicine,those bacteria can get resistance to those drugs....the best way to evacuate any STDs totally from your system permanently without any trace or remnant of bacteria is through poly herbal cure,using different herbal concoction together to cure it....you can check my signature if you can take herbs
Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Loewe:
Pharmacists or chemists are not doctors, so their knowledge on treating infections is highly limited, so I suggest you look for money and go to a proper hospital where they will run tests (including HIV) and then offer treatment options.

Ok, thanks
Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Ah! Your younger brother? grin where in the world was he inserting his Johnson? I'd advise you take yourself to the hospital and get proper treatment before your D falls off.

I’ll try get the money n take him to hospital
Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2022
greymiles:
We know you’re the one with gonorrrhea and not your imaginary brother

Anyways, haven’t you heard of Super gonorrhea, also referred to as super-resistant gonorrhea. It is a case of the common sexually transmitted disease (STD) that resists typical treatment from antibiotics.

This type of gonorrhea is referred to as a superbug and is a serious threat to public health.

I have no reason to lie, it’s a faceless forum bro, but thanks for the advice

Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Loewe:

Pls do you have any idea on how much it will cost?
Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
NewStar00:

Pls do you have any idea on how much it will cost?

I wouldn't know.
Re: Treating Gonorrhea For More Than A Month Now, No Improvement, Need Your Advice by Schoolboy1030: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nairalanders & Doctors, I need your help on this. My younger brother of 19yrs got infected first week of February, we went to a chemist, at First, he was injected with gentamicin for 5 days, after the treatment he told me the effects of the infection reduced but not fully gone. So we decided to wait for like a week, still same symptoms, after that he bought antibiotics, took that for 5 days. No change.
Last week Monday, recophin injection was recommended, he got that and today is Tuesday still same symptoms but not as wild before the gentamicin injection but still same symptoms till now no change.
He doesn’t want our parents to know and I don’t have enough money to take him to hospital, please what do you recommend we do now? I’m thinking of buying gonorrhea drugs for him, and hope it works this time
if you are interested in using herbs call me or message me thanks 0 8 0 6 6 6 8 1 5 8 5

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Cure For Prostate Cancer / World Heart Day [ Sep 30 ] / Red Wine Prevent Ageing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.