Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) (45134 Views)

Somebody Said Mikel Agu Is Worse Than Glo Network / Hot Mama! Super Eagles Player, Mikel Agu Shares Sexy Photo Of His Wife On Instag / Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by teflondoppez(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Who wants to play with people who sees only penalty as source of joy
you nailed it ...
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by preciousmetals: 10:42am On May 05, 2021
Nice decision, Nigeria is a zoo that does not deserve to die for
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by gforce5: 12:04pm On May 05, 2021
Well. to be fair, even westerners celebrate being citizens of other western countries. After Brexit, about 3 million british citizens applied for Irish passports. It's even more pronounced when a citizen of a developing country acquires citizenship of a 'developed' country. The world is becoming a globalized place where freedom of movement is more important than ever before.
etrange:
Lol... I was smiling and crying. Happy for him, sad that after all these years, Africans still celebrate being citizens of anywhere other than Africa. I wonder how a foreigner would react to this post that clearly portrays the supremacy of the western world. It's like we shouldn't even be complaining when these guys see us as inferior cause nothing screams "we are inferior" more than posts like this. Yet it's not the guy's fault. God help us.

Has anyone seen the series called 3% ?
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by gforce5: 12:05pm On May 05, 2021
Mate, his wife is black. Did you not see the 3rd pic of his family?
Joromi1:
I would have shed a tear for this nigga but he's an IPOB youth. This nigga thinks he's living the life marrying a white bitch who gave him a son, but shït will definitely hit the fan when she files for divorce and demands her own share of the fortune. It's the way of white bïtches.
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by owila4luv(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2021
Congratulations bro, tell ur wife to cover big boobs next outing
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by chocboi78(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Who wants to play with people who sees only penalty as source of joy
sometimes u dy talk like mumu
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Djangote: 4:49pm On May 05, 2021
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Teflondadon: 8:21am On May 06, 2021
Suspect33:
Portugal is a poor country, apart from it being in Europe and the flex of becoming a European and Ronaldo brother grin , I'd say Nigeria >>> Portugal

But it's one of the safest country in the world that's a huge flex for me
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by blasterman(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2021
Just imagine an oyinbo /chinese man saying the same

- Nothing God cannot do i just became a nigerian citizen"

is it possible

If u make football money i dont see what u are doing in Europe after u retire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monkey Post: Gone Are Those Days!! / Ahmed Musa Rocks Traditional Outfit (Photos) / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.