Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador (32291 Views)

Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years / Tecno Announces Camon 16 Pro / TECNO Announces Spark 4 Air And Spark GO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by kennykruzmason: 8:26pm On May 04, 2021
iphone, samsung even xaomi do not have ambassadors and they are progressing. Techno is just a waste of money on a over hyped product

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2021
Techno is now an international brand?
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by ayafcom: 8:29pm On May 04, 2021
Like I knew it...

These brand is going somewhere...

This brand always going global with global people, from wizkid - captain America.

shey you think say na beans, to use top global star as brand Ambassador, thank God you all know his Worth..
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by inoki247: 8:31pm On May 04, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Same thing I was thinking most of their phones used one mobile carrier or the other and I hardly see Techno, infinix on their list

If you check Ebay US store, Amazon US store, Walmart US store or Bestbuy or even any Canada store you will never jam all this type of brand na only India store u go see dem...

So anybody wey dey travel go Yankee or Canada carry Tecno, Infinix nd co go na waste of money unless u wan use wireless e no support any of dere carrier....
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Bigshoe2028: 8:32pm On May 04, 2021
MartinsD12:

I love what tecno is doing with the camon 17 series it's gonna be the best camon ever for the second time we are seeing them come with camon 17 that is durable like the camon x, but then I feel tecno should do the needful what will it take them to at least upgrade their devices to android 12 in the future, imagine a beautiful phone like pova, camon 16 series and camon 16 premier will be stuck with Android 10 forever that should change

Or get a better chip maker , I don't understand how people use phone with rubbish cpu and big ram

All tecno and inifinx users know is ram , big screen and camera

They hardly talk about the brain of every electronics device which is cpu

Helio or what ever scrap it is call is used to make a dvd player na e person go use for phone u go get mind dey buy am

1 Like

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2021
Dem dy use Tecno for Forth wort, IOWA??

Why choose Captain America when 99% of Americans don't even know a brand called Techno

Nothing here but Low Self Esteem from the Cinxuan brand undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Agbebakun22: 8:38pm On May 04, 2021
inoki247:

If you check Ebay US store, Amazon US store, Walmart US store or Bestbuy or even any Canada store you will never jam all this type of brand na only India store u go see dem...

So anybody wey dey travel go Yankee or Canada carry Tecno, Infinix nd co go na waste of money unless u wan use wireless e no support any of dere carrier....

I don't even like their phones, their phones always forcefully install unknown apps on your phone

1 Like

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by hush15: 8:41pm On May 04, 2021
xpressionx:
Even if them announce my brother as brand ambassador, am not using them again

Even if they announce you nko

1 Like

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by inoki247: 8:43pm On May 04, 2021
Agbebakun22:

I don't even like their phones, their phones always forcefully install unknown apps on your phone

na dat one dey pain u ordinary Operating system go dey force stop himself....

if person give me torch light Nokia Phone nd Tecno, Infinix make I choose 1 I will take d Nokia Torch light cos I know say e don sure say dat one no go dey force stop app dey force stop OS...
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Unclefemolala(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2021
Firstly, Americans don't even know what Tecno is as Chinese carriers arent allowed on their mobile network

Secondly, Africans are their target obviously so I don't understand the Captain America.
Thirdly, These ambassadors won't use the phone for a day

1 Like

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by KingZaddy(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2021
kmcutez:
Why can’t they give that contract to an African celebrity, seeing as we are the ones buying the phones and keeping their company afloat. That is why Black men always carry last. Everyone takes you for granted. Boycott Tecno.
Shut up... Don't say what you don't know...

They have African celebrities as ambassadors too...

Don't bring in race into this simple post
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2021
He will end up using iPhone... all these low budget mobile phone makers can't appreciate their low budgets Loyal customers from Africa

1 Like

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by KingZaddy(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2021
xpressionx:
Una go dey here dey talk rubbish while the brand is selling out massively...

Do you think having Chris Evans as an ambassador is bread and beans? That's to tell you that they are making massive income beyond what you see..

No one cares if you like the brand or not... As you can see they are doing wonderfully well

1 Like

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by seyz91(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2021
cheesy abi na

all these ambassador shit dont move me to use a phone
sometimes i wonder the essence of this ambassador shits

it moves some people to using a phone or things though
xpressionx:

1 Like

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by MartinsD12(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2021
Bigshoe2028:

Or get a better chip maker , I don't understand how people use phone with rubbish cpu and big ram

All tecno and inifinx users know is ram , big screen and camera

They hardly talk about the brain of every electronics device which is cpu

Helio or what ever scrap it is call is used to make a dvd player na e person go use for phone u go get mind dey buy am
G85, G95 is not a bad chip, camon 17 series chip is just good or better my problem Is no android version upgrade
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by AleAirHub(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2021
I Will never wish my enemy to use that device cheesy
God reject bad thing.
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Pimine: 9:10pm On May 04, 2021
kmcutez:
Why can’t they give that contract to an African celebrity, seeing as we are the ones buying the phones and keeping their company afloat. That is why Black men always carry last. Everyone takes you for granted. Boycott Tecno.
Aswearugaaad

Hanty cool your engine. Oya before you start vibrating, lemme kindly inform you that Wizkid is a Tecno brand ambassador.

Maybe they just tryna break into the American market, and what better way to do that than to get America's favourite super hero to endorse their brand?

No be everything be Black vs White.
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Ugandatales: 9:12pm On May 04, 2021
Romanoff:
Tecno phones about to skyrocket their price.

E easy to pay Captain America?

They must have paid him a huge sum for him to consider being their ambassador...that guy has been making millions for ten years straight.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 04, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Hanty cool your engine. Oya before you start vibrating, lemme kindly inform you that Wizkid is a Tecno band ambassador.

Oyibo people don’t use Tecno. The profits should be used to support African celebrities or people, since we gave them all the profits.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Pimine: 9:16pm On May 04, 2021
kmcutez:

Oyibo people that don’t use Tecno. The profits should be spent only on African celebrities, since we gave them all the profits.
Aswearugaaad

Lol. I modified my comment. Maybe they wanna conquer new territory.
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Lol. I modified my comment. Maybe they wanna conquer new territory.
i

Is that how they started in Africa. You will be surprised that all the money they have spent on our celebrities is not even up to 0.000001 percent of what they are paying Chris Evans. Yeye Dey smell.
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Pimine: 9:27pm On May 04, 2021
kmcutez:
i

Is that how they started in Africa. You will be surprised that all the money they have spent on our celebrities is not even up to 0.000001 percent of what they are paying Chris Evans. Yeye Dey smell.
Aswearugaaad

This is quite an exaggeration, but I get your point.
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by kelvinovie25(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2021
In international market, it's all about specs and not about ambassador, 1 good phone would do the work, cus the major promoters of the mobile markets are YouTubers ND not celebrity in the western society

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Beorn: 10:03pm On May 04, 2021
xpressionx:

Hahahaha. grin
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2021
Captain America cool i can bet my left ball he doesn't use tecno
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by PAQ(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2021
If them like make dem use Arnold Schwarzenegger! It will not change techno from being a POS.
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by olufadeke86267: 11:17pm On May 04, 2021
Nice try but I will not dare even. Check price of their phone talkless of buying one Go china and u will never dream of using their phone again ,
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Fonjewel0(f): 11:42pm On May 04, 2021
Loud it abeg!

I must confess I didn't see that coming at all.

Like the wins are more than the losses I anticipated.

Last last the collabo shock me!

These guys have been cooking good stuffs, first Wizkid, now Chris Evans.

Una morale high abeg!

Congrats guys! The Impact is global

OlofofoAdugbo1:
first it was Wizkid as brand Ambassador, letter they got FCC certification and now, international known A class actor Christopher Robert Evans aka Captain America as TECNO MOBILE Brand Ambassador, TECNO MOBILE is be coming a strong standard reliable global brand.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by eflintsone(m): 12:04am On May 05, 2021
inoki247:
lol I laugh in Swahili....

Phone wey no enta USA how the guy wan take use am....

Phone wey no dey use dere band aw he wan take work with there Network this people are confused like Buhari....

Think straight please

For them to sign chris evans as b.a
Clearly tecno phones don land for america
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by inoki247: 12:09am On May 05, 2021
eflintsone:

Think straight please

For them to sign chris evans as b.a
Clearly tecno phones don land for america

Lol check any US store wey dey sell phone if you see that junks dere. Tecno no dey use the same network band wey US carrier dey use all na no go hear.. Buy am from here carry am go dere las las no to dey find wu go on u hotspot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You / God Of War Ghost Of Sparta PPSSPP Highly Compressed 200MB Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.